Who should turn face and heel?

thedarkhorse

Dark Match Winner
hey everyone, seems like some superstars are doing nothing with their current gimmicks and could use some repackaging or a new image or a face turn / heel turn to freshen up and help their careers. In the past few months, we have seen wrestlers like the Big Show turn heel and wrestlers Ted Dibiase and Tyson Kidd turn face, and many of these turns have seemed so far to get their careers on a better path and to give them a bigger push. So i'm curious to know, who do YOU think should turn face or heel in the very near future in order to be relevant again or to help their career? Here's my list:

1.) Jack Swagger- turn face: This guy is talented and is going nowhere except down and doesn't get enough heel heat. He's the all american american so you could easily have him use that same gimmick as a face, i'm not saying act as stupid as hacksaw jim duggan, but he can be patriotic and get the crowd behind him. Sad that he went from former WHC to jobber in such a short span.

2.) Drew Mcyntire- turn face: Another guy who is doing nothing right now and could use a face turn to freshen things up and be relevant again. Too talented of a guy to not be utilized.

3.) The Miz- Turn Face: The miz is a great heel and draws some of the best heat on the mic, but he would work good as a tweener type face or a smartass / sarcastic face, that way when he eventually turns heel again he'll get much more heat than he does now.

4.) Randy Orton- turn heel: This guy is boring and bland as a face and barely has any crowd interaction and does nothing a face is supposed to do. He already basically is a heel that people just cheer for. Everything he says and does and how he acts is heel moves, he wants to be a heel so just let him because he is much better as one. You have cena and punk as your two big faces along with Sheamus now, so let Orton be one of your top heels, where he shines best.

5.) R Truth- turn heel: this guy had a great heel run last year and was one of the best heels they had, he took his character to a whole new level, but now as a face again he is back to being bland and just a comedy act. As heel he was a number 1 contender for the WWE championship, now as a face, he is a tag champ, which no one notices or cares about.

6.) Kofi Kingston- turn heel: This guy is solid as a face but he will be a career mid carder at best. He's done it all as a face and I dont see him ever making it to the main event with his current gimmick. Let him be a heel for a little while and see what he can do with it, it worked great for his tag partner R truth, maybe itll be a good thing for Kofi too.

and lastly... 7.) Ricardo Rodriquez- turn face: This guy is a hidden gem on the roster and is really funny and got a huge pop and chant at the royal rumble. Allow him to break away from Alberto and maybe manage Santino to be a comedy duo, or manage Sin Cara because Sin Cara doesnt talk so he could benefit from a personal announcer / manager to speak for him, then Sin Cara can feud with Alberto and Ricardo can be in the middle of all that.

What are your thoughts on who should turn face and heel and why?

Face Turns:

- Jack Swagger: The guy needs a total revamping to save his career, and I think the All American American gimmick could work very well as a face gimmick.

- Drew McIntyre: Another guy who could use a total revamping, and I think he could use his losing streak as MVP did and become humble and turn face. The guy could be a big star, he just needs a chance.

Heel Turns:

Jerry Lawler: I know this one may be a bit weird, but Jerry Lawler's commentating is terrible right now. But during his heel days he was one of the best ever. I think Michael Cole should leave to become a manager/general manager, and Lawler gets a face partner and turns heel. Could make him more enjoyable again.

R-Truth: When R-Truth turned heel not only was it shocking, it turned him from someone people wanted future endeavored to someone people wanted winning the WWE Title. R-Truth just works well as a crazy heel. Now he's on the very undercard, and is used as a comedy act. The guy should turn on Kofi and go heel again.

Randy Orton: His face act is very, very stale. The heel Viper AND the Legend Killer were two great characters, but today's boring Randy Orton is boring in the ring AND on the mic. The man needs something to keep him interesting, and a heel turn is just the thing. I think he's one of the best heels of all time, and I think a heel turn could turn his recent work around.

Sheamus: I really can't stand face Sheamus. He cuts bad promos, and is just another unbeatable face. I know it'd probably be bad for business, but this is just a personal thing I wish would happen, for Sheamus to be booked as the strong, brutal warrior he once was.

Jerry Lawler: I know this one may be a bit weird, but Jerry Lawler's commentating is terrible right now. But during his heel days he was one of the best ever. I think Michael Cole should leave to become a manager/general manager, and Lawler gets a face partner and turns heel. Could make him more enjoyable again.

No.no.no this is by NO means a weird idea. This is the best best idea EVER. Why? (while watching midget wrestling) "I heard is Max Mini lose he is going to commit suicide by jumping off and ice cube" -Jerry Lawler.
The King was epic on the mic and I remember going to live events and hating the fact you don't get the king.

Heel turns-
The King (see above)

Zeke- As boring as zeke is with that goofy smile the fact is he is a farooq or Ahmed type build and he needs to come of like a monster and maybe that will jump start his career. If it doesn't ...two word for ya....Future endeavored.

Rey - Rey will always be a favorite and having him go heel is a great slap in the face from the WWE. But from a fan point of view I think it would be a nice change for Rey and give him a chance to use his speed to get in interfere and get out.

Zack Ryder- Ryder is trying way to hard to get over as a John Cena wannabe. A little attacking of cena costing him a MITB win or even when Cena cashes it in would be a a huge unforeseen heel turn. He brags enough to be ziggler but rubs the crowd the right way for whatever reason.

Face Turns
Ziggler - He has all the components to make a quick change with the help of a sexier Diva. Ziggler would make a interesting face in my opinion.

Drew- Just to see if he can capitalize on a opt to get him back in the lime light.

Del rio- Since the only way according to the last 2 PPV's to win a title is to be a babyface Del rio needs to jump on this bandwagon before someone @ WWE grows a set and stop placating to the kids. To hell with the kids let them be happy about Pokeman, not pro wrestling. Let the little bastard cry when Cena loses.

Swagger - However not in the WWE, nor TNA ( I watch it every now and again) Swagger, since the day he came into the wwe was the most annoying ( more than vickie) person in the wwe. I hate his face,his hair, his gear, his style, and most important his Lisp. All american american can be picked up gimmick by Alex Riley. Swagger is a terd that just hasn't been flushed yet but mark my words it will happen before WM.

John Cena should turn heel. Orton should be a heel. Kofi should be a heel. Brodus Clay should be a heel. Rey should be a heel. Just turn everyone heel, heels are so much better.

Oh this isn't the thread where we all act like typical IWC smarks. My bad

Its much easier to be a heel than it is a face. All you really need to do to be a heel is make people mad and thats as easy as breaking the rules or using a dangerous weapon. Being a face takes time. You have to earn people's trust, which is kinda hard to do. You need personality and charm. You can have a silent heel and its rather effective. When was the last time you saw a silent face?

That's the problem a guy like Swagger has. He is a good in ring technician and a few weeks back when he wrestled Tyson Kidd for the MITB spot, it was a very good match to watch live. The problem is that he has little charisma and nearly no personality. To be a face you have to have that personality and he doesn't. Its true he draws almost no heat as a heel but I doubt he would work as a face.

There are exceptions, guys like Rey and Kofi, who are high energy and have move sets that are easy on the eyes and it helps them get over as a face despite not having much charisma or personality, but Swagger has a pretty slow methodical pace that most non smarks won't get behind. The All American gimmick may work but how would you turn him face?

McIntyre has a similar issue. It isn't as bad but when he got his push a while back he just didn't generate much reaction, positive or negative. An MVP type losing streak to turn him face may work though.

Orton is a guy I would turn for sure. He gets over as a face despite not having much charisma and having pretty heelish tactics. Seriously a typical Randy Orton promo is "My...name...is...Randy...Orton..." RKO OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!!!! The E really lacks a top heel right now outside Big Show and Orton could fit that bill.

Miz has the charisma and mic skills to get over as a face, but I wonder if it would work because he has been a cowardly annoying heel for a while. It would take something drastic to turn him.

I kind of agree with the Sheamus heel turn as well. I don't him as a face, but his promos are so lame and generic and he works a stiff style that better suits heels. Plus he had a great heel run to start his career and until they had him win the RR he was kinda stalling as a face.

I also agree with Truth. Its been fun to watch him team with Kofi and come to the ring with Lil' Jimmy but its just about run its course. Crazy heel R-Truth was so entertaining. You literally could not predict what he was going to do next

I'll just run down through the wrestlers you listed and say if I think they're better served as a face or heel in the near future (lets say next 4-5 months)...

Jack Swagger - HEEL. I disagree, although I do agree that Swagger has a lot of untapped potential as a face, I think that's further down the road. Re-establishing Swagger as a main-event heel should be the first priority. I hate that Swagger has become a cheating, wimpy heel like most of the WWE's generic bad guys. He has the gimmick, the name, and the in-ring ability to be a dominant heel aka Brock Lesnar. Then if you can turn that into a positive-tweener reaction, use the opportunity to unleash Face Swagger.

Drew Mcyntire - HEEL. Disagree, Mcyntire hasn't even scratched the surface of what he can be as a heel yet. They tested the waters for an underdog face reaction earlier in the year with Mcyntire's losing streak and it was luke-warm at best. I'm a big Mcyntire fan, but at this point in his career he should stick to developing his natural tendencies as a heel.

The Miz - FACE. Here's one we agree on. A face turn for Miz could be just what he needs. The recent time off will help fans miss him and he'll get a few weeks of "big pops" upon his return, so if handled correctly, they could use that momentum to begin a "face turn storyline". And within 2-3 months of the Miz's return I could easily see him becoming a "tweener-face" type.

Randy Orton - FACE. While I do agree that Orton needs to be re-packaged, I think he should stay a face for now. If the WWE feels Orton can get his personal life together, then he'll likely get another huge face push while he's still in his prime. Also, if "PG-rated WWE" gets the balls to let Orton be the ruthless tweener that he needs to be (aka Stone Cold), then he still could become the face of the company they've always dreamed.

R-Truth - HEEL. The recent antics of R-Truth definitely feel stale to me. He was at least a threat when he was a heel, now he's back to being a joke again. While the Lil' Jimmy stuff is funny, I'd rather have Truth chasing titles. Maybe a feud with Santino, if you want to keep things light, but I don't think it would take much work to make him a credible World Title contender for Sheamus on Smackdown.

Kofi Kingston
- HEEL. Very much agree, Kingston has big-time potential as a main-event face, but he has to be re-packaged first and get away from his fun-loving, care-free reggae gimmick. The WWE is probably aware of this, but is just operating on their own timeline. Losing his fake-accent was a good first step, but a full re-packaging and a heel turn is likely needed to allow fans to think of him differently. Also, as a heel, he'd hopefully get more of a chance to improve his mediocre mic skills.

Ricardo Rodriguez - HEEL. A hidden gem? Okay.... Not sure what you mean by gem, but Rodriguez will have a short run as a face someday when he eventually turns on Del Rio...but what then? He's a former FCW wrestler, so I'm guess the WWE thinks he's better served gaining experience and working as Del Rio's sidekick for now. But he's not some hidden gem, he's just getting underdog face-pops from fans because he's Del Rio's houseboy. Ever heard of Virgil and Ted Dibiase? However, I do agree that working a program with Santino could be an entertaining face-turn program.

HEEL TURNS

CM Punk- The main reason alot of people became fans of CM Punk was the "worked shoot" that he did as a HEEL. If Cm Punk went back to a heel, it could spark an increase in ratings.

Sheamus- I can't stand this guy either as a face or heel, but at least a heel turn could mke him a little interesting.

FACE TURNS

MIZ- Mainly because im just curious to how this would work out.

Dolph Ziggler- I've personally wanted this for a long time, the fans are already cheering him half the time, so why not make it permanent.

HEEL TURNS

CM Punk- The main reason alot of people became fans of CM Punk was the "worked shoot" that he did as a HEEL. If Cm Punk went back to a heel, it could spark an increase in ratings.

You see if you go back and listen to his original promo CM Punk the character got exactly what CM Punk the character wanted. CM Punk the character wanted to be the top guy, the most popular guy that was the point of the promo. CM Punk the character got what he wanted (everything besides #1 guy, you can't beat Cena at this point) but other then that he got everything. It was never about being "the voice of the voiceless" it was "I want to be promoted, i want to be the top guy".

Face Turns:

- Jack Swagger: The guy needs a total revamping to save his career, and I think the All American American gimmick could work very well as a face gimmick.

- Drew McIntyre: Another guy who could use a total revamping, and I think he could use his losing streak as MVP did and become humble and turn face. The guy could be a big star, he just needs a chance.

Heel Turns:

R-Truth: When R-Truth turned heel not only was it shocking, it turned him from someone people wanted future endeavored to someone people wanted winning the WWE Title. R-Truth just works well as a crazy heel. Now he's on the very undercard, and is used as a comedy act. The guy should turn on Kofi and go heel again.

Randy Orton: His face act is very, very stale. The heel Viper AND the Legend Killer were two great characters, but today's boring Randy Orton is boring in the ring AND on the mic. The man needs something to keep him interesting, and a heel turn is just the thing. I think he's one of the best heels of all time, and I think a heel turn could turn his recent work around.

Sheamus: I really can't stand face Sheamus. He cuts bad promos, and is just another unbeatable face. I know it'd probably be bad for business, but this is just a personal thing I wish would happen, for Sheamus to be booked as the strong, brutal warrior he once was.

This is an all-around excellent post and I agree with just about everything. I will say this about Orton and Sheamus, their face act was NEVER interesting. Orton was DOA as a Smackdown face, and Sheamus is just as awful. If you're going to mention those guys, you have to mention Punk, too. I'm not SO sure Punk needs a heel turn, but he needs a turn in the heel direction.

Everyone knows WWE turns these top faces into utterly unwatchable PG bufoons, and that's why the IWC is so quick to jump on the heel-turn bandwagon...and for good reason. Get these guys some personality back already.

Also, I thought I was in the minority in saying Lawler sucks now, too. I'm sure they put the same PG stipulations on him. You can tell some of his comments are forced, and the forced silence where he would've said something biting yet funny in days past are even worse.

Swagger is never going to get over again as a face or a heel. He's got a weird look to his body frame and that hairstyle is the cherry on top of the awkward ice cream Sunday. Plus his mic skills are pretty crappy. There are other guys worth creative's time. Just leave him as an adequate jobber that can help push some younger faces with the remaining heat he has left. At least that way he's still worth something, and you need jobbers...

...otherwise, what would Ryback eat?

John Cena should turn heel. Orton should be a heel. Kofi should be a heel. Brodus Clay should be a heel. Rey should be a heel. Just turn everyone heel, heels are so much better.

Oh this isn't the thread where we all act like typical IWC smarks. My bad

Its much easier to be a heel than it is a face. All you really need to do to be a heel is make people mad and thats as easy as breaking the rules or using a dangerous weapon. Being a face takes time. You have to earn people's trust, which is kinda hard to do. You need personality and charm. You can have a silent heel and its rather effective. When was the last time you saw a silent face?

That's the problem a guy like Swagger has. He is a good in ring technician and a few weeks back when he wrestled Tyson Kidd for the MITB spot, it was a very good match to watch live. The problem is that he has little charisma and nearly no personality. To be a face you have to have that personality and he doesn't. Its true he draws almost no heat as a heel but I doubt he would work as a face.

There are exceptions, guys like Rey and Kofi, who are high energy and have move sets that are easy on the eyes and it helps them get over as a face despite not having much charisma or personality, but Swagger has a pretty slow methodical pace that most non smarks won't get behind. The All American gimmick may work but how would you turn him face?

McIntyre has a similar issue. It isn't as bad but when he got his push a while back he just didn't generate much reaction, positive or negative. An MVP type losing streak to turn him face may work though.

Orton is a guy I would turn for sure. He gets over as a face despite not having much charisma and having pretty heelish tactics. Seriously a typical Randy Orton promo is "My...name...is...Randy...Orton..." RKO OUT OF FUCKING NOWHERE!!!!! The E really lacks a top heel right now outside Big Show and Orton could fit that bill.

Miz has the charisma and mic skills to get over as a face, but I wonder if it would work because he has been a cowardly annoying heel for a while. It would take something drastic to turn him.

I kind of agree with the Sheamus heel turn as well. I don't him as a face, but his promos are so lame and generic and he works a stiff style that better suits heels. Plus he had a great heel run to start his career and until they had him win the RR he was kinda stalling as a face.

I also agree with Truth. Its been fun to watch him team with Kofi and come to the ring with Lil' Jimmy but its just about run its course. Crazy heel R-Truth was so entertaining. You literally could not predict what he was going to do next

Well they've been trying to shove Sin Cara down our throats as a silent face for a while now. And, of course since he's silent, nobody cares about him one way or another.

Orton's "My name.....is Randy Orton" thing is SO beyond stupid I cringe everytime I think of it. So ridiculous. I'd gladly support a heel turn if only he's just stop saying that. It's worse than Punk's go to sleep motion with his hands.

Heel Turns

R-Truth - I really enjoyed his heel turn not too long ago, given more thought it could be really well done

Rey Mysterio- I want to see something different than the same ol Rey. He has been stale IMO since about after his WHC reign

The King- I want my old Jerry "Puppies" Lawler back! Haha

Randy Orton - Lets face it, he's not as boring as a heel

Face Turn

Chris Jericho- The 2012 heel run of Jericho has been a major bust (Not his fault) but I say it's time to bring back Y2J and let Jericho run with it

Jack Swagger- Gives him SOMETHING to do.

The first turn I'd love to see happen is Dolph Ziggler turning face. I've thought this for about four months now and think it would help propel him to be a consistent main eventer as opposed to the jobber of the stars with his Mr. Perfect/Ric Flair-like bumping abilities. Ziggler can take a bump and sell as good as anyone and that would help the fans get behind him as a face when he's taking a beating and getting the sympathy of the fans cheering for him to make his comeback. As a face, Ziggler could be on both shows making runs at both titles (if/when a heel is the champ) and would put on amazing PPV main events in triple threats, fatal fourways and even one on one competition (it would just be tougher for him to main even 1 on 1's with the likes of Punk, Cena and the WWE forcing Sheamus down our throats).

An R-Truth heel turn (again) is definitely needed to benefit him as well as the fans and the product. The Tag Belts are still not relevant and a combination of a high flyer and a comedy act is not going to get the belts over (although top heels: ie NwO's Nash and Hall type could possibly give them relevance again...give Primetime Players a chance and see what happens). Truth was, in my opinion, the top heel and a great one at that when he was going for the WWE title a year or so ago and he would again be masterful on the mic and with his dirty in ring tactics as a heel. Otherwise, he's a mid-card comedy nobody.

Cody Rhodes should also turn face. He's still young, he's a great athlete and performer and the crowd could easily get behind him. Put the IC strap back on him as a face or give him his just due and put him in the WHC picture as a heel. Either way, he should be higher on the card regardless of a turn or not, but he's sort of stuck where he is as a heel for the time being.

Sheamus should be a heel again. Although his stories about his grandmother and Ireland as a boy are hilarious and great entertainment, I just can't get behind him as a face. He's very similar to "Super-Cena" as you know he's never going to lose and just plows through all the competition. He should go back to being an unstoppable heel (then we can see some great main events with him and the babyface Ziggler. The dynamic could get huge pops from the live audience. And if not, I know I'd be pumped about it).

CM Punk should not turn heel, but should be a more prominent tweener, a la Stone Cold. I'm still pissed they didn't let him run a program with Big Johnny and let Punk be the one to run him out of town (as they had to let their super hero Cena be the main guy to save everyone in yet another attempt to get the 18-24 male demographic to stop booing him). Punk needs to be the prominent anti-hero to again be that guy that we can all relate to. The guy that tells their boss what we want to tell our boss, stands up in the face of adversity and entertains the hell out of us both on the mic and in the ring. At this point, he will not get booed for using a few dirty tricks that aren't sheepish and cowardly.

I also agree with many turns that were suggested earlier, but don't want to make this just a complete repetition of what everyone else said and I can't think of much else at the moment and don't feel like writing so much anymore.

I'm not really in to comment on the face / heel thing, I'd just like to give my opinion about a guy who is getting a great deal of discussion and that is Jack Swagger. Jack Swagger is a guy who should have greater prominence in the WWe and I believe that he has actually been a victim of the anti-bullying campaign.

Jack has a lisp, "Big wow!" says you. The thing is, until the advent of the bullying and Linda's electoral ambitions - he was allowed to talk and the speech impediment helped with his heat and his face opponents used this to their advantage. Can you imagine the heat Swagger could garner today if he had been handed Damien Sandow's character? This is literally PC gone mad and it has robbed us of a very proficient character.

Could he succeed as a face? :shrug: That depends, if the upper brass would allow a heel (like a Jericho or a Sandow) to 'bully' Swagger about his speech - then it is very plausible that the WWe Universe would take him to their hearts in his quest to quiet the bullies... I just doubt that they'd allow that. Without a storyline of that nature and given their reluctance to allow him mic time, I struggle to see how the crowds would embrace him.

One no one has mentioned is Wade Barrett - They have a chance to make him face cos of the injury, most people who get injured come back as a face in the end, cos the public "misses them" a bit. In Barrett's case he has a ready built feud in Ziggler, who caused it and with Orton (if he is back as a heel) who he was feuding with before.

While I think long term Wade will be a heel, in this case I think it'd be right to turn him, have him shock people at MITB, upsetting Ziggler's plans and building the two of them in a major feud over the briefcase.

#1: SHEAMUS - He is AWFUL as a face!!!!! He is a brawler, he almost cusses regularly, and attackes people from behind! Just because he has a good work ethic or is buddies with HHH doesn't mean he has to be a top babyface. He has had only 2 good matches since turning face IMO(Extreme Rules/No Way Out 2012).

#2: R-Truth - Kofi and him make a terrible team. He was only ever interesting as a heel.

#3: Santino/Brodus: One needs to change. My vote is for Santino but Brodus already has facial hair and has started to lose.

#4: Ziggler - Maybe not even face but lose Vickie and let him float between face & heel, like Edge in 2010.

#5: Khali -If WWE is gonna bother keeping him and force feedin this to us, why not a monster heel?? why not team w/Mahal??? Something more than Mr. No-Knees convulsing in the ring.

#6: Wade Barrett - I'd like to see him return face and get some crowd support and reaction, then start destroying people like Lesnar after Mania 19.

I would also like to see CM Punk become aggressive and Cody step back more into his pretty boy, almost Del Rio like character, where he is dominant but a worm.

The problem with faces is that they ARE ALL THE SAME. Smiling, very generic faces that just smile at the crowd, slap the fans hands, and tell the heels to shut up just to get pops. Some heels can make very good faces in my opinion such as:

Dolph Ziggler
The guy rarely gets heat but why? because he doesn't insult the crowd. He is just a show-off, and if he can do that against heels, he will be an awesome face. A cocky face that shows off against heels would be something fresh in my opinion. Ziggler is not boring at all and he only gets heat because of Vicky, so it is time to turn on her and become a face.

The Miz
Miz would be a great face in my opinion because he already has a catchphrase that the fans follow to, so nothing would change that if he becomes a face. He can also use his "Awesome one" gimmick against heels and gain great pops because fans love a guy who is "Awesome," and can take down heels.

Jack Swagger
The former World Heavyweight Champion is now jobbing to a guy who puts on a puppet and basically has a slap as his finisher. A face turn might give this guy personality and he can become a Hulk Hogan type character and love America. After all, he is the All-American American.

Some generic faces that need to turn bad in my opinion are:

R Truth
He was once in the main event of Survivor Series against two of the biggest names in pro-wrestling, The Rock and John Cena, and now, as a face, he is in the pre-show of the July Pay-Per-View defending the once-prestigous Tag Team titles. His career has dwindled since his turn and a heel turn can add a much needed heel to the main event and challenge CM Punk for the WWE title.

Kofi Kingston
Kofi has been a face all of his career, and although it is difficult to be a heel when you are a high-flyer, it would be interesting to see if Kofi can pull it off. Kofi can drop the theatrics he does in his Boom Drop and the Trouble and Paradise and become a heel that turns on the crowd, like Big Show, for not caring for him enough even after he does everything to entertain them.

Swagger: Needs to keep All-American American gimmick and stay heel. I'd like to see him feud with Santino and take the belt off him. Let Swagger's reasoning be that it's a disgrace that a non-American is holding the US title. Then give him a few different non-American face to feud with. What killed Swagger was how they tried to turn him into a super-serious suit-wearing heel after he won the WHC. Let him be cocky and arrogant. Let him show off that swagger.

Miz could go face easily, and I think should.

Orton's Legend Killer gimmick was good, but that seems long gone. He was interesting and animated back then, now he's boring and monotone. Really, he looks like he doesn't care and doesn't want to be there. Maybe he needs to go find his smile?

Sheamus was better as a heel. During this face run, they've basically turned him into what Finlay was: an Irish guy who likes to fight and have good time. He even uses a couple of Finlay's moves.

Ziggler should stay heel. I just don't like the whole Show Off thing. I don't care if he shows off in the ring or whatever. Just don't call him "The Show Off." It sounds generic.

Cody needs to go back to giving grooming tips and being a pretty boy. I loved his time with the face protector, but for obvious reasons that couldn't last forever.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back