Who should get let go from sd and raw

Discussion in 'The Wrestling Archives' started by tank106, Jun 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. McLean26

McLean26 Guest

Smackdown:
    The Great Khali
    Vito

Raw:
    Umaga

2. ChokeslamToHell

ChokeslamToHell Getting Noticed By Management

I'm not sure if many of you know this, but Scotty is actually one of the longest tenured wrestlers in the WWE. If I'm correct he's been around since 1994. I actually know the guy personally and he's a great guy and is probably kept around for his attitude and to be a backstage leader.

3. SugaCookieMan

SugaCookieMan Dark Match Winner

Umaga and Finlay are great,i reckon they should stay on.
    people that need to be released:
    Raw-> Ric Flair
    Smackdown!->Gymini or whatever their tag team is called.or maybe even Boogeyman

4. Treason

Treason Dark Match Jobber

Care to explain why? That seems an extremely stupid idea to me, considering that Finaly has put on some of the best Smackdown matches this year. Vs. Rey Mysterio and vs. Chris Benoit. He's one of the better wrestlers right now and good on the mic... to release him would be insanity, as he's been a fairly important part of Smackdown since his debut, and now he's getting a midget sidekick which for some reason excites the fans... right now Finlay is needed by Smackdown

And as for who SHOULD be let go, I don't think anyone from Smackdown. Each member of the roster does their part, and Smackdown needs every wrestler it can get. I just hope they push some of the underused talent now, namely Hardcore Holly. From Raw, I think Rob Conway should be released. The poor guy was given a pretty mehish gimmick, and then his push suddenly stopped and next thing we know he's jobbing on Heat. And its not like he's Scotty 2 Hotty, Holly, or Venis who actually get good crowd reaction, no one really cares about it. I would say Stevie Richards, although he most likely will get involved in the new ECW

5. cell fanatic

cell fanatic Guest

dont be hatin on eugene

6. 5thHorseman

5thHorseman Getting Noticed By Management

Finlay? what are you smokin? i want some if it makes finlay a top heel on smackdown to be let go,

7. SAssassin

SAssassin Dark Match Winner

Smackdown:
    The Great Khali

Raw:
    Umaga

The Great Khali is kept for his size and is being used as an "unstoppable force"

Umaga is also kept as an "unstoppable force"

8. OchoaSTL

OchoaSTL Guest

RAW: Murdoch and Dupree
    SD: Scotty 2 Hotty and Hardcore Holly

Khali will probably last longer because Vince has a fetish for them... hell they could try a boogeyman/khali feud before they are both let go...

Conway and Dinsmore would be great on SmackDown as the LORDS OF THE RING again.... shame it will never happen.

9. Miller Light

Miller Light Occasional Pre-Show

RAW

Val Venis
    Not what he used to be in the attitude era but I think he could do a bit more better on SD because he aint got a future on RAW imo.
    Danny Basham
    Hes vannished like the other one and waste of space since the stupid split of the bashams
    Eugene
    Just not getting over as much these days or if not mve him to SD and get him off the flagship show

KEEP

Rene Dupree
    When he came to the WWE he was said to have a big future and he still has but hes been injured lately. When he was on SD before his injury he was great and was a regular midcarder.

Conway
    Got a future if hes used right.

Umanga
    WWE have said that they are going to give him a big push so lets see what he can do. I didnt like him at first but hes getting a little better.

Cade/Murdoch
    Probobley one of WWEs best tagteams plus they are my favorite.

SMACKDOWN

Scotty 2 Hotty
    Stale as they get for gimmics and hes done what he can

Danny Basham
    Same as his brother (Read RAW)

Bob Holly
    had his time

KEEP

Sylvian
    Like dupree hes got a future when he comes back. I can see him been given a new gimmic

Regal
    hes been there and doen it and hes a vetren

Birchall
    The future of the WWE move him to RAW with a good gimmic and he'll shine.

10. thstrumpet27

thstrumpet27 Dark Match Jobber

Smackdown: Im doing them first because they need the most help:

Scotty 2 hotty
    Great Khali
    Undertaker-hes too old. let him retire.
    the Jrs division
    Vito
    greg holmes
    simon dean
    doug basham

RAW

danny basham
    murdoch and cade
    goldust- he sold out to TNA
    viscera
    eugene- stupid gimmick

11. Colin~M~SYT

Colin~M~SYT Guest

RAW
    eugene
    danny basham
    johnny parisi
    rene dupree
    rob conway
    val venis
    viscera

Smackdown!
    boogeyman
    doug basham
    funaki
    hardcore holly
    kristal
    scotty 2 hotty
    simon dean
    sharmell
    tatanka
    the great khali
    vito

12. thegame1679

thegame1679 Dark Match Jobber

Smackdown- Khali, Mark Henry,and The boogeyman
    Raw-3 of the 5 members of spirit sqad.

13. OchoaSTL

OchoaSTL Guest

the jr's division was released a long time ago.. and why would you release the cruiserweight champion?

14. navdeep-uppa

navdeep-uppa Dark Match Jobber

u guys are messed yp kahli is da shit yeah he is kinda doesnt know how to wrestle but when he learns he will be crazy and i wouldnt want to mess with him
    raw should release-ric flair
    sd should release-davari

davari is hold kahli bak

15. Khali has got to go, he's absolutely shocking, he has even less talent than Cena.

Umaga did more high impactive moves in 3minute warning, he needs an adjustment and i think he would be ok.

Mark Henry. Why the hell is he main eventing on SD?!?!? given smackdown are lacking quality wrestlers, but letting Henry main event is diabolical.

Its unfair that people are saying Conway, he's a great talent and got huge pops on Heat this week.

The Bashams were great but when they were split they became nothing wrestlers, ECW would suit them.

Eugene, should be kept, but go back to the Nick Dinsmore character which was a great persona in the indies.

Simon Dean should return to ECW as Nova

Finlays "little bastard" is just stupid

Parisi & Boogeyman should just go!

16. The Masked Vato

The Masked Vato Getting Noticed By Management

I wouldn't even waste my time questioning this fool. He said that Ric Flair is a bad wrestler because he hadn't won a title since he was born and is not some musclehead. In every group of wrestling fans, you can find a dunderhead. I guess you found one. Congrats.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.