Who should get traded?

Mighty NorCal

SHALL WE BEGIN?
What wrestlers do you think should be put to different brands, to be pushed, or enhance the show, or both?

I think Shelton benjamin should go to smackdown, maybe have a mini stable with MVP(maybe add another cocky guy) MVP could be the mouthpeice, and shelton could be the buisness guy, the enforcer wrestler, skilled as he is, this could especially work with MVPs heart condition, becuase he cant really work matches while they work out his condition, and what his limitations are/might be. Ive long said, that if Benjamin had MVPs music, and character, he would be huge, becuase of his skills. This could be just as good, shelton could feed off of MVPs mic skills and charisma. He could just stand back with the shades on and nod, while MVP talks shit. and MVP could use outside cheating to help shelton win, and help provide heel heat. Id say Shelton could be the US champ, and MVP, if healthy to work, could be a world title contender. and they could have the tag belts all the while, with MVPs charisma, and shelton doing most of the ring work.

I also belive they should move morrison and punk to SD! as both of them could right at this moment be great US title guys, or be pushed to world title conteders with ease. Personally, I buy the whole john morrison character, as being more than johnny nitro, and eing its own, solid stand alone character.

Id like to see Umaga on ECW. I think they should move all the brawler types to ECW. If your not gonna make it extreme, at least give us some guys who will put on some good, hard hitting matches. Finlay, Umaga, Bob Holly, guys like that, with some technical guys here and there, like the old ECW.

WHO do you guys see as being big on other show, or could flourish on other shows?

I do like your idea with Shelton. I think there is a good role for him out there but the wwe has just gotta give it to him. I think moving him over to smackdown would give him a fresh start. He needs to first part with Hass though!
I do like the idea of a swap with Umaga and Mark Hendy. A Umaga and Taker feud does sound half interesting.

In my honest opinion, this would be what I'd like to see.

Talent to E.C.W.:

Umaga: He has everything right now to become a great leader in a brand, just not Raw. If he ever switched to E.C.W. he'd be hard-pressed to defeat as the top heel on the show. I think he could have a great run with the E.C.W. Championship, even bring back the anything goes stipulation that went with the Championship, as Umaga works great in no holds barred matches.

Super Crazy: Has there EVER been a logical reason why he wasn't ever put back with his rightful company? He's become too "fat" to wrestle in the cruiserweight division, & he'll never make it in the Intercontinental division.. so may as well place him back among his rightful group.

Jerry Lawler: Noone would go for it, noone would HAVE to go for it.. but having him become the announcer of E.C.W. would definately UP their ratings, just by that alone. Everyone knows Lawler (at least in character) hates E.C.W. -- have him placed there would spark an old rivalry between himself & Tommy Dreamer, that may bring out the Innovator of Violence again.

Chuck Palumbo: Another superstar that won't amount to anything on Raw or Smackdown, but has a great chance to become something big on E.C.W. His biker gimmick would fit in that brand. I know its kinda stereo-typing, but its true.

Talent to Smackdown:

Jeff Hardy: He's a good mid-card, low level Main Eventer on Raw, but he'll always be a main event tag team star to me. Put him & Matt back together. Don't even team them if you don't want, but feud them, as to me, their only feud was great. Didn't go long enough because of backstage politics.

Carlito: He was on top of his game before being traded to Raw. Now he's jobbing to everyone. Move him back, so he can reclaim his main role in the mid-card level, as the U.S. Champion. Give him a body guard again too, perhaps.. Snitsky could go with him.

Nunzio: I understand he was made in E.C.W., but he isn't doing himself any favors staying there now. At least on Smackdown, he'd have a chance to once again become Cruiserweight Champion.

C.M. Punk: I'm sorry, John Morrison is perfect for the main event.. Punk, to me, isn't. His gimmick is too plain, he just doesn't work. The Cruiserweight division is were he belongs, maybe, MAYBE, the U.S. Championship division. -- Punk is a main eventer & will remain that way on E.C.W., but he won't be the big draw they believe him to be.

The Miz: How much longer are they going to attempt assuming we can't figure out who he is, & understand that we just don't want him fighting for a Heavyweight Championship? Again, another great choice for the revamped Cruiserweight division.

Talent to Raw:

Jesse & Festus: Raw needs tag teams, so does Smackdown, honestly.. but if you only have enough talent to make one show's tag team division great, make it the "A" show. Jesse & Festus have everything it takes, right now, to make a great team to carry the division. Push them while you can.

Honestly, thats it. Raw wouldn't get a great deal, because they have a decent card. And because Smackdown & E.C.W. travel together, some of the above ideas could happen. Although if I had to pick any ONE of them.. I'd personally wanna see Jerry Lawler to E.C.W. -- I'd watch JUST to hear the announcing.

As far as the Shelton Benjamin idea.. as long as they can bring back together a GREAT version of the "World's Greatest Tag Team" I'd say leave him be. He has great overall talent, no question, but mic. skills & gimmick are greatly needed.. & outside of the "Team Angle" storyline, & then the "lucky wins over H.H.H." thing.. Benjamin never had anything great.

Teaming him with M.V.P. would be a great idea, but it'd only ultimately drag M.V.P. down, unless you made Benjamin the type that didn't talk.. which wouldn't help him anymore than now.

really love the ideas with ECW, all of them would work perfectly with what you said they would. epsecially the jerry lawler thing. That would be hilarious lol. And Umaga as the champ would be great for the reasons you said, he is great within a no holds barred enviornment. Super crazy is a good worker, and would work well here.

Id like Jeff hardy to smackdown, but only becuase its too crowded on raw for him to blossom. I disagree that he is only destined for mid card to low level main event though. not really becuase he is all that skilled, but becuase he is super over with the crowd, and generally puts on very entertaining matches, and I still maintain that he is one of the best sellers in WWE.

While the shelton Idea may drag down MVP some, he isnt going to rise any for some time, becuase of the heart condition. He would of course be the leader of the stable, and both can carry the cocky baller athlete type gimmick well. would be sort of like the rock roll in the old NOD. and get a decent gimmick for shelton, and he could catch MVPs overflow charisma lol

ok my theorys on brand trading

Move to ECW

Umaga:
why the need a guy who is well known in ecw and to also become Armandos Hitman on Ecw and create a stable alos loads of new feuds

Sons of Samoa

A tag Team in Ovw bring them up to form a new samoan stable with umaga and armando can use the hit squad big time.

Cruiserweights from Smackdown and the Title

I Feel that the cruiserweight title should be on ecw definately exreme cruiserweights i like the idead. so how do we get this done?
Use armandos hit squad he trys to get his demands done peacefully but he cant he needs to take action,he sends his Hit squad to smackdown and raw destroyin the arena and taking out wrestlers then he goes a step further and takes out Vicky Guerrero and steals the cruiserweight title along with cruiserweights contracts.

smackdown

To fill the gap left by the leaving cruiserweights

Bob Holly

He should be on Smackdown and why isnt he? drafted in the online draft to smackdown and was completely ignored on his return.

Carlito

Bring him over to Smackdown just not enough room for him since hbk and hhh returned.

Worlds greatest Tag Team

They are one of the best and are bogged down on raw whatta shame like. vert little air time.the ladder match between them and the hardys and then nothin after . this should be sorted out wit a move and a severe push.

Raw

They Have to much talents they will have enoguht even after the losses

Gentlemen, there is this communist tendency in all of your trades to want to "save" Smackdown and to a lesser extent save ECW by taking talent off of Raw. This isn't communism, it's the WWE.

The rosters don't have to be "even" in terms of strength. Raw needs the strongest roster since it has the biggest draw and the ratings effect their relationship with USA. If that goes sour, they've already lost Spike, where do they go then?

Before you trade WRESTLERS, you have to trade titles.

1. Unify the Tag Belts. Send them to Smackdown. Part of the reason WWE has "no tag division" is because it is too watered down. Tag Champs on ONE SHOW.

London and Kendrick, The Highlanders, Cade and Murdoch, WGTT back to Smackdown. They join the Major Bros, Deuce and Domino, and Jesse and Festus in the new unified tag team division.

Bring back the Hardcore Title, send it to ECW. Part of the reason ECW ratings are flagging is because ECW is a MORE TAME VERSION of Raw! Set them up with the Hardcore Belt, and have those two titles on ECW.

True Crusierweights to Smackdown. I agree with Will on The Miz and Nunzio - let them become Cruiserweights and start giving that belt some respectability back.

CM Punk to Raw. Let's see what he can do in an Intercontinental Title feud with Jeff Hardy and Mr. Kennedy. Leave John Morrison to bring up the division for a while.

Snitsky, Mark Henry, Khali, Chris Masters to the unemployment line. Take your pick - a lack of charisma, development, etc. Don't let them hang around if they cannot perform.

I know this would NEVER EVER happen, but I'd like to see HHH or HBK go to SD. They could run the angle they did with Booker (being mad they got moved), only to find its not a pushover. I'd like to see a couple of vets like Holly and Finley go to ECW. Jeff to SD would be interesting.

Im Loving the Samoan Faction on ECw idea wit Umaga, his Fam and Armando, Tag Division should be on SD cuz raw don’t care about it, the CW title and division should be on Ecw cuz they need another belt. Punk on Raw is at some point Prob gonna happen (IC title). Sorry big Willy but the cookie monster is Wayyy Over, Morrison..uhhh not so much.(Mic skillz) sadly I think the benoit move to Ecw would have been awesome with other good technical wrestlers to work wit maybe Benjamin, Finlay, Regal. Burke Is the man and I like the MVP idea wit him alot better on SD. Kennedy should be on SD cuz the title was within his grasps there while on raw wit HBK, HHH, Orton,Cena (when he’s back) will all get it b4 him.

I think the Tag Titles should be unified and go to RAW. RAW needs the ratings, so you can have the good combination of Main Event wrestlers and the mid-card an even mix of tag team action and Intercontinental title fueds.

Move the women's division to Smackdown. The only truly marketable woman in WWE AT THIS MOMENT is Candice Michelle, and that's only because she's the Go Daddy Girl.

Yes, the Cruiserweight title should be moved to ECW. THEN I wouldn't mind watching The Miz on the show. I could see him working well with Gregory Helms, especially if Helms turned face again.

Umaga to ECW is not the best idea in the world. Love him or hate him, he is one of the biggest heels in the company. Putting him on ECW would be a waste of his talent. Noone could possibly ever beat him for the title. He would do nothing but garner X-pac heat.

As much as I dislike The Great Khali, I think he is needed on Smackdown right now. He is a good upper card heel to distract top faces while they aren't in the title picture. And a win over this giant could solidify ANY world title holder as legit. Mark Henry on the other hand, is useless. He should be fired. No moveset, slow, injury prone. The only reason he's still got a job is because he's willing to play the angry black man on the mic.

to Ecw:
its hard cuz its not the same ECW with the hardcore matches, but im going to pretend that it still is.:) first i would move London and Kendrick. They could be like a newer version of RVD and Sabu when they were the tag champs. Bring back some flyers, bring up the Ratings...then i would move Jeff Hardy. it would for sure move the ratings up, more flyers, huge fan fav! it would also be a really easy way to give him a "major" title/world title in the future. i would move Finley to bring a major major heel to the brand, he could fued with Hardy, i see grreat story lines. super crazy, he just needs to go back there. and for a diva i would move Myrsa, she could be like a Francine type manger. and not a move, but i would use kevin thorn more. maybe a "lord of darkness" push...give him so "followers".

to Smackdown!:
for sure Shelton. he could team with MVP and Henry. i would also trade Burke, and he could team with them. Super heel team/ nation of domination stable. AWSOME!!!! and i would trade Umaga. he could team with Kahli to fued with Taker and Kane.

to RAW:
CM Punk. if wwe would just use him right, make him not so dry, i would love to see him fued with Randy Ortin. i would move Rey Mysterio, to give him a bigger stage (not saying much since raw is getting a 2.7 rating and smack down gets a 2.3). and maybe send Edge back, he was just way more over on raw. for divas, Michelle Mc Cool and Brooke to spice up the womens division.

BAMBAM!

since i dont watch SD! or ECW i can realy only have some good ideas for RAW but ill ty for all 3:

Umaga- he should go to ecw and get back with alejandro. i loved those two together and alejandro could try and run the company thru Umaga. mess with alejandro, here comes umaga. dont like alejandro's decision, here comes umaga.

Morrison- he needs to get his bell rung so hard he goes back to johnny nitro. alot of people hate that name/gimmick but i liked it. his moves were more anime-like and alive. and the name johnny nitro is a pure wrestling name lol it dont get much better than that name IMO. regardless im gonna say he will be the next shawn michaels but for now he should be on SD! fueding with finlay. finlay would hate his in ring show offs because he purely likes to fight.

Kenny Dykstra- this kid was by far the most talented in the spirit squad and the only one they kept on the main roster but hes been buried. dykstra and cody should be a tag team on SD!, a good way for both to get over.

Kane and Taker- instead of kane going to ecw, they should be dominating SD! (too bad they really dont like each other in real life) to steal an idea from SD! vs RAW 2006, someone like MVP could steal Takers urn and control taker and kane for a while.

thats about all i can think of at the moment since i think the placements are fine but the stroylines suck.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
adding more!

to Ecw:
its hard cuz its not the same ECW with the hardcore matches, but im going to pretend that it still is. first i would move London and Kendrick. They could be like a newer version of RVD and Sabu when they were the tag champs. Bring back some flyers, bring up the Ratings...then i would move Jeff Hardy. it would for sure move the ratings up, more flyers, huge fan fav! it would also be a really easy way to give him a "major" title/world title in the future. i would move Finley to bring a major major heel to the brand, he could fued with Hardy, i see grreat story lines. super crazy, he just needs to go back there. and for a diva i would move Myrsa, she could be like a Francine type manger. and not a move, but i would use kevin thorn more. maybe a "lord of darkness" push...give him so "followers". Hardcore Holly as a heel could be another top guy if used right. the Highlanders or the new Dave Taylor stable for some edge.Bring Raven back! or Rhyno...or BOTH!

to Smackdown!:
for sure Shelton. he could team with MVP and Henry. i would also trade Burke, and he could team with them. Super heel team/ nation of domination stable. AWSOME!!!! and i would trade Umaga. he could team with Kahli to fued with Taker and Kane. i could put Carlito back to smackdown, US champion. and his first feud could be with John Morrison... Nitro is dead, deal with it!

to RAW:
CM Punk. if wwe would just use him right, make him not so dry, i would love to see him fued with Randy Ortin. i would move Rey Mysterio, to give him a bigger stage (not saying much since raw is getting a 2.7 rating and smack down gets a 2.3). and maybe send Edge back, he was just way more over on raw. Chuck Palumbo, could be a good IC Champ for as long as the biker gimmick will work. Him against Kennedy..i just see kennedy ripping him a new one when it comes to the mic. for divas, Michelle Mc Cool and Brooke to spice up the womens division.

BAMBAM!

WHO do you guys see as being big on other show, or could flourish on other shows?

I do like your idea for Shelton as he is probably the best "pure" athlete the WWE has right now, but also the least used. A stable with Shelton, MVP, Carlito and Masters might help all four, but recent events on Smackdown! suggest the WWE may be looking to turn MVP face in the very near future.

As for trades:

1. Kane moved to ECW in exchange for CM Punk

Reasoning: Punk would contine to feud with Morrison and ultimately this culminate in a brutal Ladder Match for the ECW Title at either Survivor Series or the Armaggedon PPV. Punk would lose and surrender the belt and go to SD!. Kane would be brought over to chase Morrison to Mania 24. I think Kane is capable of carrying the ECW brand post Wrestlemania and the company should reward him with another title run (longer than 24 hours) due to his loyalty and committment to the WWE.

2. Big Daddy V to Smackdown! for Finlay

Reasoning: The WWE Title scene has become somewhat interesting with two arch enemies holding the straps. It's reminiscent of 1997 when HBK and Steve Austin were tag champs even though they hated each other's guts. I'd like to see MVP/Hardy drop the belts to the team called "Sexual Chocolate", Mark Henry and Big Daddy V. They would be a monster team and actually help build up newer teams such as Deuce & Domino, The Majors and Jesse & Festus. Plus I don't think endurance is a strength for nether Henry or Mabel, so tag teaming may actually help their cause.

Finlay is a brawler who has pretty much feuded with everyone on the SD! roster. With Hornswaggle appearing mainly on RAW these days, he is no longer needed as Finlay's "sidekick". Plus Finlay would be a decent opponent if Punk continues to hold the belt for the long haul.

3. Umanga to Smackdown! for Ric Flair.

Reasoning: Umaga DESTROYED Rey Mysterio last March just before Mania 23. They never finished this feud. Plus it's a more realistic David v. Goliath battle than Rey/Khali. I am not in favor of an Undertaker/Umaga feud because the Taker v. the monster heel has been done to death and the outcome is predictable.

Ric Flair belongs on the RAW brand and it's as simple as that. A farewell tour would be appropriate especially if it culminated in a retirement match with Chris Jericho at the Big One.

ok i think it is a good idea to send shelton to smackdown but not as a mouth piece for mvp instead a rivalry. i claims to be the best but shelton is gifted and a face turn would be great 4 him. i think matt hardy would be better as a heel remember matt hardy version 1? That was the biggest singles push of his career and he was great. I don't think you throw out chris masters just yet give him a valet to be his mouthpiece it can help him to eventually main event.

I reckon the people who should be traded from Raw, Smackdown and ECW is as follows

Raw

Big Daddy V, Undertaker, The Great Khali and Runjin Singh - The angle could be that singh brings in khali who is being controlled by a mystery power = taker, who also brainwashes V and the three could help taker be champ

Smackdown

Shelton, Shelton - MVP Program for US TITLE

Every developmental tag team for ECW as they need a tag title AND a TV title to give the brand some credibility.

I think the following trades should be considered:
RAW-Trade Edge back to Raw. Let HHH take the title from Orton, and let EDGE and HHH have a great battle, culminating in Edge winning the title at WM24...Also either give Morrison the ECW title back, or trade him back to RAW and team him with someone to win the Tag team titles.
SD-Trade Lashley to smackdown, and let him chase MVP for the US title...Also Big Daddy V to SD, and let him battle Taker!!!!
ECW-As much as it pains me to say, cause ECW sucks, but let Kane carry this division of the WWE, and give him the ECW title, for a long ass time this time. He deserves it, and the rest of ECW sucks, except Morrison....

i've been here before, i'll be here again!
ECW:
Are they ever going to bring in new titles? TV, Tag Titles, maybe Hardcore???...... Ok im sticking with London And Kendrick, Jeff Hardy, Finley, Supercrazy, dave taylor's group, and Mayrsa as a manager. maybe the heel highlanders. and im going to add chuck palumbo to be like a mike awsome type. big, powerful guy. i know i said raw last time, but the tv title will fit him better. and send Snitsky back, give ECW a big tag division, Snitsky and Big Daddy V with striker as the manager. after a while you could send them to smackdown, but start them here. hardcore matches with london and kendrick. keep morrison to feud with Hardy.

Smackdown:
Staying with shelton, elija burke, umaga, and carlito. keep mysterio and give him the world title, and then in a straight up trade, raw and smackdown, edge for Lashely, bring lashely back as a face who turns on mysterio, making him a heel. you could put him in the "new nation of domanation" (mvp, henry, shelton, burke, lashely)...{is burke a light heavyweight?} MVP-US Champ, Shelton/Henry-Tag Champs, Lashely-World Champ, Burke-Lightheavyweight Champ. SUPER HEEL GROUP OF 2000's! bring theodor long back as a heel and he could use "the nation" to do his dirty work.

RAW:
so CM Punk. cm punk vs jericho. and after a while, give him a push for the title, cm pubk vs ortin/edge/ whoever has the title. Edge for Lashely. Michelle Mc Cool and Brooke. add kevin thorn with some followers! He could be a really great title threat, if the push him right. LORD OF DARKNESS/ VAMPIRE GROUP! he could "brain wash"/ "suck there blood". this would be a great way to bring up some OVW talent as some of his follwers? thorn is strong and has the talent to sell matches, pain, everything. but give him followers like the brood? LOOK!!!! I JUST SOLVED EVERY BRANDS TAG TEAM DIVISIONS AND THE RECENT LOSS OF GOOD STABLS! I ROCK!

BAMBAM!!!!

Told you i'd be back....

Yankeesdude41: cruiserweight....lightheavyweight....samething-different name right. BUT thanks for the correction! i think he is 230lbs. BUT, LOOPHOLE.... T. Long could just change the weight or push HIS weight around to make something happen.....i could right a storyline for that >=) $$$ ill spelt it with you! or if he doesn't get that title(i think wwe got rid of it) he could go to ECW, grab the hardcore title(which i brought back) and there "new nation of domanation" RULES THE WRESTLING WORLD!

Y2J316: i didn't mess with the raw brand to much cuz even if you take parts away, the roster is still deep...i did add cm punk, edge, kevin thorn and the "followers", and the divas. i would like to see HBK go after the title, and after he doesn't win it, just like whats going on right now, some sort of tag match with him and hhh vs champ and edge, BUT this time HBK is so frustrated he turns on HHH...the last time they fueded, hhh was the heel...it could be built in to a long fued......and even if that doesn't happen..... hhh and hbk are so over, any fude makes it great. they could ALWAYS get a title push whenever vince says so.

all i know is if these trades were to happen, im watching ECW again. if someone would like to add to my list, feel free! i love to play! WE'LL TAKE OVER THE WORLD!

BAMBAM!

Okay ive thought long and hard about this and keep changing my mind but as it stands - i would trade as follows.

ECW
1.Cruiserweight Belt/and or a new belt, plusBrian Kendrick,Paul London, Jimmy Wang Yang, Shannon Moore & Jamie Noble - this would add to similar size wrestlers that are allready there and high fliers. Snitsky - underused and no point in Raw, Chuck Palumbo will never get a Heavey weight shot in Smackdown but could possibly do something in ECW especially with the motor bike thing. Also trade Big Daddy V's leotard for his pyjamas please.Also create an ECW womens champion. Finally Kenny - another one whose lost - i think again he could come on leaps and bounds perhaps being mentored by Tommy Dreamer.
SMACKDOWN
Amalagamate the Tag team belts with ECW. Johnny Nitro (not Morrison), Val Venis & Carlito(lost in RAW) (all to bolster US title division)Umaga - adding to the Heavey weight division and could also be a tag team with The Great Khali.Finally after a lot of thought i would also send over Hardcore Holly and Cody Rhodes either as a team or singles.Santino Marella - good mic skills - desperatley needed here(but will eventually get lost in Raw)
RAW
Ric Flair - he belongs on Raw and it seems fitting and right leading up to his retirement. Matt Hardy - as part of re-uniting the Hardyz from time to time and as a singles competitor (IC division) MVP - a future WWE champion. Mark Henry - to replace Snitsky and occasionally squash Triple HHH, HBK etc

FINALLY
i do think that Kane should be rewarded with either the WWE belt or Heavey weight belt - simply he deserves it

To Raw: CM Punk, Undertaker to be different from everyone saying edge.

To Smackdown: WGTT either tag or just benjamin for US shot, Santino (just for fun), Elijah burke. Umaga for a new top contender. orton to balance out losing undertaker and add another heel. bring back kane as top contender. Jeff Hardy to feud with matt!

To ECW: Carlito, Haas if benjamin goes to SD, Val Venis (and give him some gold!!!), Cody Rhodes, Palumbo and Kenny

To unemployment: Snitski, Khali and Boogeyman, Chris Masters. it's been tried...it's failed. Mark henry cos he's just gettin nothing done and wouldnt fit on raw.

ok i like every ones idea's so this is what iw oudl like to see happen.

raw= i would like jesse and fetrus just for a little push not so majorly. i would also like to see mark henry come back and win the ic title.

smackdown= ok this is gonna be big so.first i liked john cena and carlito feuding for the united states so i would send them both back. i always liked randy orton on smackdown , somethign just tells me he isn't as good on raw than smackdown, he suits smackdown. i liked every one saying jeff hardy to sd as well. i would love to see a united sates title ladder match for these to peeps. oh and i would love to see jerico back on smackdown if he returns. also elijah burke and cm punk seem to suit smackdown in my head for some reason.

ecw. shoudl be kane and kennendy. because these superstars are being wasted. i would also like finlay he definently desverve a major title shot. also i would like kenny dykstra to come here. he needs a push.

who i would release. well this is easy i would release the miz, nunzio, super crazy and chavo oh and chris masters. these people arew just a waste of space in my opion. so yea

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back