Sivsyboi

Pre-Show Stalwart
Who should win next year's money in the bank? My favourties are:

Shelton Benjamin- He's been in so many...he deserves it

Jack Swagger- This guy is so talented that he could easily be a world champion

MVP- Well...not as talented as Swagger

I'm torn between Benjamin and Swagger. 2 questions:

1. Who do u think should win?

2. Who would you rather won- Benjamin or Swagger?

So are you asking us to choose between Jack Swagger, a man who did really well as ECW champion, who in my opinion was in match of the year thus far (along with Cena), who really is actually entertaining and is growing week by week.

Or Shelton Benjamin, the eptiomy of epic fail who is currently in the tag team division. That's right, I would choose Swagger, and actually think he would be a great MiTB winner, but it is a bit too early to say, who knows what the year has to bring!

I would say neither will win it, Morrison will most likely win it. If you want one between those two, then have to be Benjamin. He's been around longer and deserves it. That and I don't think Swagger would be good in a ladder match. Or that he would be involved in it.

I'll try to be a little out of the box on this one. By WM 26 Legacy/Priceless will probably be broken up and I believe Ted Dibiase will immediately be challenging for a world title. This leaves Cody Rhodes out, so in order to give him a singles push I see him winning money in the bank.

It's really hard to tell who it may be, due to no one having any idea on who'll be M.E. by then.

I could legitimately see Morrison, Miz, and MVP all involved in a higher mid card/ M.E. fued by that time that would take them out of the MITB. I'd would say that whoever is not in an upper midcard/M.E. fued between those 3 has a good chance to be your winner.

I don't think either of them will be in. I think Morrison, Miz, Kofi, and a few others are the front runners for next year. I think Swagger is a 2011 prospect to actually win, as he hasn't even had a match at 'Mania yet.

Benjamin's MITB days are probably done, he's been in all of them except 1, and he is only in it for huge spots. There are others who can do huge spots now so he may not even be in MITB 2010.

out of those 2 I'd have to choose shelton Benjamin just because i could see him cashing it in better i mean the paydirt is one of those sudden hit finishers like the RKO, super kick, spear etc.

but my choice would have to be matt hardy thats how he could win a world title

its hard to say at this point because we have no idea who will be in main event status by then or not. some of the guys who are young could be in main event already like MVP, Swagger, Morrison. but out of the three i will say MVP and Morrison have the best shot at that. Swagger will take home money in the bank next year. he is still to raw for the other shows and belts. he needs more development then the other two. Shelton has no chance at the main event. he has had 3 or 4 shots already and does not deliver in the big matches. his character is bad and he has no mic skills what so ever. so my pick is Swagger and has the the tools Vince likes big strong and a copy of Angle just bigger and younger.

Reactions: Lee
I would HOPE that MVP would be in some kind of other title match or main event by the next Wrestlemania!

It's hard to say tho who would/could win the Money in The Bank match next year...I mean, look at it this way, A LOT can change between now and then, and who knows...Swagger, Benjamin, and who knows who else could be tossed into the "future endeavors" pit before next Wrestlemania.

But even tho I'm not that big of a Swagger fan, I could see him winning the MiTB next year. Benjamin will probably be in it just because he usually does at least one thing that's cool in each MiTB matches that he's been involved in...but Benjamin winning?? No.

If he's ready, which I would assume he would be, I could see them throwing in Dolph Ziegler...not to win of course, but just to toss him in the mix...pretty much how WWE did with Mark Henry this year (who is apparently afraid of heights)

It all depends on who will win the royal rumble 2010....
the 5 people i think would win at the rumble who have competed in a MiTB Match before are in no particualr order
1. cm punk
2. edge
3. chris jericho
4. jack swagger
5. kane
so its way to eary to predict your winners man, first you have to wait and see who wins the rumble

One name I don't see here and I even surprise myself of thinking...ok the wwe has 9 months to turn Dolf Ziggler into the new Mr.Perfect. Now give this a chance. I don't ususal look at a wrestler and say they remind me of someone but for some reason Ziggler reminds me of Perfect. It would be cool to see him approach someone , preferably a heel, who will knock him down by going "we know who you are" he can go all serious and answer back "You don't know me, I'm Flawless" and walk away or something. Head to the ring with a more "perfect" attitude. I really think that guy could pull it off and I told myself I would never cheer for a member of the spirit squad although there was apparent skill there. Just a thought would love to hear what people think.

My picks to be in would probably be...

Christian, Miz, Morrison, Swagger, MVP, and Dibiase Jr.

CM Punk has won 2 money in the banks now, and Vince has never been very high on his work. So I see the creative getting Vince to allow Christian in. Vince is high on Dibiase Jr and Swagger. Miz, and Morrison and MVP have proven there worth so far and continue to grow. But these are my way to early to tell predictions right there.

I'm going to go with Dolph Ziggler. The only reason i wont choose MVP or Morrison because unless you are going to turn them heel as they did with punk i dont like faces winning MITB. I choose Ziggler and not the Miz because I feel the Miz can be in the ME by then without MITB unlesss they want him to cheap win it and build up his character even more but who knows what will happen by then.

I would go with John Morrison, Matt Hardy, or MVP but they'll probably begin to ME sometime soon. If anyone will do it the opportunist style then I'll go with Swagger,Miz,Dibiase if he's still heel. But I want someone to win it the RVD style.

I think that MVP and/or Morrision will be in a upper card match at WMXXVI and as far as who will win it tbh i have no clue as of yet but i will tell you who won't win it: Shelton Benjiman he probally wont even be on the card next year he is the epic fail in the last 3 years.

:scratchchin:

I think benjamin should win it he is a great wrestler with ALOT of potential he just needs to work on his mic skills. But I like both so if either win I'm happy

Also Muttley whats with the sig lol :wtf:

I think MITB all depends on whos champ. If its Taker you cant figure Morrison is gonna win it. I dont think anyone would believe Morrison would beat Taker even if it is with a wounded Taker like with Edge. So if Taker is champ i would figure, Edge, Swagger, or Benjamin who put on a show against taker. If the champ is Punk, you would figure it would be Morrison, or anyone above. My guess is that Edge will be champ, and Morrison will win it.

I think the 2010 MITB will be another classic, as they always are. The people I see being in the 8-man Ladder match will be as follows:

Ted DiBiase
Christian
John Morrison
The Miz
Dolph Ziggler
Jack Swagger
Shelton Benjamin
Kofi Kingston

I think these 8 men would put on one hell of a MITB match. This match would showcase a good mix of power and speed, along with all these guys being future talent. None of these guys are or have never really been main eventers which I think is good for MITB. Anyways, I think that if the participants were exactly like the above, it would be very hard to guess the winner of the match. But, if I had to guess the winner, it would be Jack Swagger. For me, the decision was between Christian and Jack Swagger. I went with Swagger because Vince McMahon holds Swagger pretty high on his "list" while, Vince doesn't see Christian as ME material. John Morrison was also high on the list of potential winners in this match but, I see Morrison winning the MITB in the Wrestlemania 27 MITB.

Winner of MITB 2010: Jack Swagger

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back