Who Should be TNA's Franchise Player in 2011?

It HAS to be AJ Styles. That man IS TNA.

Yes, there is Kurt Angle and while he is currently the best wrestler in the world, he is a veteran in the latter stages of his career. AJ Styles is young enough to lead TNA into the future, while Angle is not.

AJ is consistently one of the most over wrestlers, and has been since day one. The fans have watched him develop from a rookie with unbelievable potential into the superstar he is today, and Styles is now easily one of the best wrestlers on the planet. I couldnt begin to tell you how many great matches he has had with such a wide range of opponents over the year.He has held every belt in the company multiple times, been a successful face and heel and is adored by the fans in the Impact Zone.

Styles has been with TNA since the start, and helped more than anyone to make the company into what it is today. There is noone more qualified than AJ Styles to the franchise player for TNA, I am disapointed to see him taking a backseat in Fortune when he should be at the forefront of the faction

I think you have to have more than one guy that can be the go to guy. Yes Stone Cold was the focal point, but like others have said you had guys like HBK, HHH, Rock, Foley, Taker, etc.

I think Anderson is the guy to really focus on in 2011 as long as he stays healthy. I see AJ as TNA's version of HBK. He's always worked in TNA and always should. He can be thrown into a main event feud or feud with someone in an undercard feud. He's that good. He's not as good as HBK on the mic, but he's improving. I think TNA should push Robert Roode as a heel, Morgan as a face, Pope as a tweener, Angle as the veteran. I don't see RVD and Hardy as the guys to go to.

Let's face it they don't have the motivation. They've already made it to the "big time." Now they are just collecting their paychecks as big fish in a small, unruly pond. They can live their alternative lifestyles without fear of prosecution. That isn't who you want leading your company.

Give the hungry guys the chance. Give the guys who have something to play for that opportunity. They will rise to the challenge.

I think Robert Roode needs a singles heel push with the TV Title. Then like someone mentioned a feud with an Anderson, AJ, or Morgan for the World Title. I think if done correctly Roode could be the Biggest true heel in the company by the end of the year. I see AJ turning face. I think Anderson's best role is somewhere in between. He should be that loner character that you just can't quite figure out.

To me those are the 3 best options...

TNA would just be stupid to not make Anderson the Franchise Player of 11. Anderson gets reaction from the fans whether it be heat or not. Now i would'nt agree that he is a "new Austin" but he has some real good charisma. In my opinion Anderson is more like HBK then Austin.

I AGREE ALOT WITH RAMBLINROY682 EXCEPT THE FACT THAT ANDERSON IS ALWAYS HURT!!!BUT U ARE RIGHT,AJ IS TNA'S HBK.HE SHOULD ALMOST ALWAYS BE IN THE MAIN EVENT.BUT TNA SHOULD REALLY PUSH ROBER ROODE AS A SINGLES STAR.RIGHT BEFORE HOGAN CAME IN I REMEMBER HIM WINNING SOME TOURANMENT BEATING ANGLE IN THE FINALS,AND THEN HOGAN ENTERED LIKE 2 WEEKS LATER AND PUT ROODE BACK IN BEER MONEY.I THINK I GOLDEN IDEA WOULD BE TO PUSH ROODE AND SHELLY AS SINGLE STARS & THEN HAVE SABIN & STORM FUED BUT THEN EVENTUALLY FORM AS A TAG-TEAM.

I dont think TNA will have a single "FRANCHISE PLAYER" in 2011, but they can have a great year.they have great talent to fill out the whole card.they need to do the money fueds in 2011. AJ vs HARDY...POPE vs ANDERSON...ROOBE vs ANGLE...AJ vs ANDERSON...
Pope vs JOE...HARDY vs STING...RVD vs ANGLE...RVD vs SHELLY...MORGAN vs ROODE...
After hardy looses the belt,spread it out a little...have some fatal 4way matches to keep your main eventer all chasing the bekt and relevant,bring in some new names so we can see new fueds

Bring in MVP,Matt Hardy,Shane Helms,Shelton Benjamin,Davey Richards,Brisco Brothers,Mike Knoxx,Charlie Haas,Colt Cabbana,Low-Ki,

get rid of Shark Boy,Orlando Jordan,Team 3D,Jesse Neal,Stevie Richards

Repackage J-Lethal,Robbie E,GenMe,Shannon Moore
and Team-up Sabin & Storm, cAll them LOL=LAST ONES LEFT,bring back the BritishInvasion with a REPACKAGED WOLFE as Nigel McGuiness,Have him be the mouth piece & only have him wrestle in high profile matches so he can try and avoid the head injuries.have him in the same role Fortune uses FLAIR

THERE I FIXED TNA IN 2011!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back