Who should AJ Styles face at Wrestlemania 32?

Terry Gyimah

Championship Contender
If The Phenomenal One if AJ Styles does end up on the WrestleMania 32 card that is a very big if but if he does then who faces AJ Styles? I mean so many potential matches for AJ when you think about it

Bryan & Rollins if either were available would've been the dream. I can see him being in a multiman ladder match, personally. On a sidenote, I'm praying he faces Samoa Joe at a PPV at some point. At long last, Joe & AJ are in the E, now they've got to meet properly in an E ring.

If The Phenomenal One if AJ Styles does end up on the WrestleMania 32 card that is a very big if but if he does then who faces AJ Styles? I mean so many potential matches for AJ when you think about it

"IF"?????
there is no If he will be on the card.... whether you like him or not the money they are paying him.... he will be on teh card and in a high profile match.
Love to see him v owens.... but maybe he will fight for ic/us title in a ladder match or something.
but honestly there is no "if"

No if...with they hype he has they have to use him Due to injuries and a few guys locked in
I am for one of two matches
A) Styles vs Ambrose for the IC although I think Dean should win and hold onf or a little longer so I prefer option 2
B) Ladder match for US
AJ vs Kalisto vs KO vs Zyan vs Kofi vs Neville

Ladder Match for the IC Title:-

Dean Ambrose (c) v Chris Jericho v AJ Styles v Kevin Owens.

Coukd be the showstealer if it's made.

Ladder Match for the IC Title:-

Dean Ambrose (c) v Chris Jericho v AJ Styles v Kevin Owens.

Coukd be the showstealer if it's made.

I'd be in for those 4 in one match but let's do something besides Ladder since that was done last year.

A fatal 4-way, maybe?

I'd be in for those 4 in one match but let's do something besides Ladder since that was done last year.

A fatal 4-way, maybe?

This is exactly what I'm thinking.

Everything they've done to build or continue tension between those four men(Owens, Styles, Jericho, and Ambrose) over the last couple nights seems to point to an Intercontinental title Fatal 4-Way, likely as the big opening match, at WM32.

Foreshadowing at the Rumble: it'll be Kevin Owens (hopefully)

I'd love it to be Daniel Bryan - it would be an excellent match - but I'm now starting to think that if Bryan returns, it will be on Raw the night after 'Mania.

Owens v Zayn WILL happen, several times, on WWE ppv - but not yet. Zayn will likely win the triple threat match on NXT to face Finn Balor at Takeover: Dallas (I don't read NXT spoilers so, until tomorrow night is done, please don't tell me if I'm right or wrong) - though personally I want Corbin to win this resulting in a epic Zayn v Samoa Joe match at Takeover instead. But either way, Zayn will be heavily promoted for Takeover, which means he WONT be heavily promoted for Wrestlemania just two days later.

Whoever eliminate AJ from the Rumble would likely be an early feud, and it was Owens, so therefore I expect Owens v AJ at Wrestlemania, possibly as the opening match

AJ styles vs Sami Zayn vs Kevin Owens would be one
I prefer Daniel Bryan vs AJ Styles cause Daniel Bryan won t job to him but seeing all the hype wwe won t listen to the fans what they want to see its what their business people think is best for business! Seeing Kevin Owens eliminating AJ Styles at RR can culminate the feud as Y2Jobber goes after Dean Ambrose@ WM32
Already the WM32 card is awful I would rather see Wyatt Family injected in the dead division of the tag teams in wwe have them against Usos and the other team and win the tag team belts for starters and let Brock Lesner go up against HHH and Purple Reign
for the wwe WHC title!

Anybody would do for me really, since this AJ's first WWE run. Bryan, Rollins or Cena would be my first options, but they are all injured. That being said, I'm rooting for a match against Randy Orton, if he's healthy for Wrestlemania, or a match with Kevin Owens. I'm sure any of those matches could steal the show.

Would have loved to seen him go against Randy Orton but I am open to seeing him work a program with Owens since it appears his program with Ambrose is over. I'm still curious to know how many matches he will work until he'll be able to use the Styles Clash.

I'd actually push him to the moon. If I were booking things i'd have him be put over by The Undertaker so that they have someone who legitimately can carry the company alongside Reigns as the top face going through 2016. Reigns can be the draw for the casual fan, Styles the draw for the IWC.

HOWEVER

I think he'll either face Kevin Owens or be put in a midcard title match with a number of different opponents. Knowing WWE if Vince gets his way, we'll see a really boring Sheamus vs AJ Styles feud with no back story or anything to it. Just thrown onto the Mania card a week prior.

WM32 is 2 months away and by then wwe will send Styles to NXT for further improvement due to the match against Y2Jobber which was his wwe debut tryout on raw. Everything changes and if wwe doesn t like a TNA made product they ll punish him and job him! I don't see him winning at WM32 so putting him even against DOINK won't change anything cause no ex TNA wrestler gets the royal treatment in wwe as TNA does with ex wwe wrestlers cause it doesn t exist in wwe! Y2JObber calling a 38 yo Justin Bieber haircut dude a kid? Lot of botches in that match, Jericho had him pinned for a 4 count at one point, then again later in the match. AJ's Irish whip is pretty weak too. AJ's back was still on the mat when the ref went to count three, he probably could have counted to four. The ref had to pause the three count. Weak match against Jericho. AJ did not look good. No high spots, barely any offense - least of all creative offense. Alot of running the ropes and turnbuckles. And he didn't even get to debut his finisher!

I would say Styles vs Jericho at WM32 again so Styles gets his 2 win and repeat the match which should have been a WM32 match but it was a lackluster from Styles

The match I really want to see is Aj vs. Dolph...

These are 2 guys who can match each other hold for hold and move for move... This is a match that could potentially rival Savage vs. Steamboat at Mania 3 from an exciting well done match standpoint if given the proper time and build...

Also with Rollins and Bryan out it gives Aj an opponent who can flat out wrestle... We have seen AJ vs Owens before... Give him something new and exciting...

The Undertaker..
Pure WWE vs a man who has never been here..
AJ should brag about how he was never here in the WWE and if he was here The Undertaker would never have had such a lengthy Wrestlemania streak as he would have ended it earlier..also he says that he is the real Phenom and not Taker..
A nice storyline should follow..
Or he may face Sting like he says he have unfinished business with Sting that needs to be settled and so on..
Another man that comes to my mind is Baron Corbin who absolutely hates indy talents and a better way to introduce Baron to main roster..This may include Austin Aries in some capacity and all of that leads to reuniting of Bullet Club..
All of this fueds should begin at Fastlane..

He should fight kevin owens. Idk why aj didnt respond too owens after he eliminated him from the royal rumble. The match would be great too.

WM32 is 2 months away and by then wwe will send Styles to NXT for further improvement due to the match against Y2Jobber which was his wwe debut tryout on raw. Everything changes and if wwe doesn t like a TNA made product they ll punish him and job him! I don't see him winning at WM32 so putting him even against DOINK won't change anything cause no ex TNA wrestler gets the royal treatment in wwe as TNA does with ex wwe wrestlers cause it doesn t exist in wwe! Y2JObber calling a 38 yo Justin Bieber haircut dude a kid? Lot of botches in that match, Jericho had him pinned for a 4 count at one point, then again later in the match. AJ's Irish whip is pretty weak too. AJ's back was still on the mat when the ref went to count three, he probably could have counted to four. The ref had to pause the three count. Weak match against Jericho. AJ did not look good. No high spots, barely any offense - least of all creative offense. Alot of running the ropes and turnbuckles. And he didn't even get to debut his finisher!

I would say Styles vs Jericho at WM32 again so Styles gets his 2 win and repeat the match which should have been a WM32 match but it was a lackluster from Styles
You sound like the kind of guy who goes to indy shows with a stopwatch and times the matches.

Mods, that's technically an opinion.

AJ Styles won't be at WM32 he hasn t earned that spot let us see how good he will be on upcoming Fastlane ppv as that raw match was wwe's way of testing his initiation skills and the match was poorly executed and Jericho had to elevate him as some people have said Styles came in to wwe as a replacement for Daniel Bryan since he was supposed to head to RR so they called Styles last minute. If any match but not undertaker! That old man can barely stand on his own 2 feet let alone move around in the ring
Whomever wwe puts styles with in the ring will end up jobbing at WM32 so no point getting excited about him as we all saw how we all welcomed STING and ended up jobbing.

"IF"?????
there is no If he will be on the card.... whether you like him or not the money they are paying him.... he will be on teh card and in a high profile match.
Love to see him v owens.... but maybe he will fight for ic/us title in a ladder match or something.
but honestly there is no "if"

There's always ifs and buts in life! They are paying him like every other wrestler who ends up being a benchwarmer and your point is ?
If since he is only replacing Bryan and Seth Rollins when they return Styles will be shipped to NXT!

Who knows AJ's future, I'd hate to think he's NXT bound, if WWE is willing to let AJ Styles be AJ Styles then he really has a shot of really getting over with the fans and being a huge hit, and for the money that they supposedly signed him for, it would be idiotic for them to let him flounder. We will just have to wait and see. As far as Wrestlemania goes, I think Owens would be a good solid opponent, they already teased some tension at the Rumble so I'd so roll with it. They can't really play the past rivalry card with anyone on the roster besides the Dudleyz or Sting, unless they want to bring Joe up before Wrestlemania. I just don't see them sticking AJ in a tag team match for mania, and Joe would have to be brought up to the main roster like yesterday to get a good fued going. I also couldn't see a Sting vs AJ match either, assuming Sting could even perform at Wrestlemania, with him going in the hall of fame and all I'd imagine that any match they possibly would have put him in would have to be a lot more meaningful.

My early instinct says Owens but that's based on a tiny bit of the Rumble at this point.

I think that's more a WWE way of keeping their options open in case other stuff doesn't end up pulling through i.e. the probable match of Zayn v Owens. It could be even foreshadowing just some sort of indie showcase, like the biggest current day names to never be at WM having a triple threat to see who really is the greatest world traveled vet.

As for what I'd personally want, it's hard for me to deny how much I would go crazy if AJ were to be interrupted before saying something on RAW by Daniel Bryan coming out and the world just accepting that it happens at Wrestlemania or something. Dream matches like that don't need much build ;)

Who I think he should face, though, is the one out of Roman/Ambrose that doesn't end up facing HHH for the title. Ambrose would be a welcome match up for him in many fans' eyes for the IC title, and you could go either way on the result - AJ could end up in the record books as a title holder in WWE, getting the title off Dean for bigger and better things, or Ambrose could beat someone who'd make him look absolutely awesome and wouldn't lose much in the process.
If they go with Ambrose v HHH, then it'd be pretty clear that they don't mind if Roman goes on a heel run for a bit. So who do you think would be the easiest person for him to beat and just explode with heat afterwards, not named Daniel Bryan?

Yes I would probably set up Ambrose vs Styles for the WWE Intercontinental Championship but it wouldn't just be any regular match it would be a Ladder Match think HBK/Razor Mania X these 2 would steal the show

Ignoring the injuries, I would have liked it to be Seth Rollins. And if its possible, AJ Styles VS Daniel Bryan would be an awesome match. Most probably, These 2 opponents wont be available so I would like AJ to be in a multi-man ladder match for the US Title where AJ wins his first WWE title.

Some people have been suggesting AJ's opponent at Wrestlemania as Kevin Owens but I wouldnot want it as both these guys need to win their respective matches at Wrestlemania 32.

:devil:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back