Who is Triple H high on?

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
I've seen this in the non spam section quite a bit recently with people saying people are or aren't Triple H guys and therefore will or will not be pushed. I can't seem to find a lot of evidence for some of these claims which I guess should be expected but then again I was curious if it was just me not knowing certain things. All I've heard is he got pissed Ohno. Anyways fill me in who does Triple H like or not like or is this just random shit to make people sound more intelligent.

There were reports that Sheamus and Triple H were workout buddies. That's where it comes from with him.

No idea about anyone else.

Kharma, Sin Cara, Sandow (Kowalski connection). If reports are to go by, he is high on some good workers. If smarks are to go by, he is high on himself.

Kharma, Sin Cara, Sandow (Kowalski connection). If reports are to go by, he is high on some good workers. If smarks are to go by, he is high on himself.

I resent that remark. A smark would go by so-called "reports," a fan would go by what he sees with his own eyes. Triple H is high on himself. Always has been.

tGG0vVy.jpg

Well, now I'm thinking that HHH could be a great name for a drug... Every month he's high on someone different, I've read about guys from Tyson Kidd to Drew McIntyre and Daniel Bryan. So yeah, it doesn't really matter. He's high on NXT talent, and you all should be too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back