• Dr. Murfish

• 2 Live Tdigle

• fromthesouth

• The Lariat

• Ty Burna

• 48.7/Pretty Young Thing

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
dunno. have to go looking back through this thread.

and then go looking through the wrestling forums for shit posts, or people being douches to other posters. Red Rep list begins to be carried out this evening.
Now the more important question.

Am I on it?

no, Thriller is fine. rather than proclaiming his own greatness, he sought adivisement on how to improve.

Matter of fact, add him to the green. Thriller and FTS are the green rep kids of the week. so far.

I did not know it was possible to be so excited that you eject from multiple holes at the same time until I read that post. Thanks NorCal

I vote Lariat. To me, he has the presence of a mod, if that makes any sense. His points are usually dead on and almost irrefutable. I always joke about how I go unnoticed, but I also realize I only have a 102 post count.

no, Thriller is fine. rather than proclaiming his own greatness, he sought adivisement on how to improve.

Matter of fact, add him to the green. Thriller and FTS are the green rep kids of the week. so far.
What does one need to do to get on the elusive NorCal Green Rep List?

What does one need to do to get on the elusive NorCal Green Rep List?

ah, but if I revealed that, it wouldnt be so elusive. there isnt really a criteria. Character, hard work, trying to improve the forum as a whole over trying improve your own agenda. many things, really.

I'm a fan of FTS and Ty Burna.

Both of those posters have a great future on WZ Forums. Tdigle is a hit or miss with me. I still haven't decided whether I truly like the guy or not.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back