• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is "Miss Angle"?

It's Damn Real!

The undisputed, undefeated TNA &
Angle promised his ex-wife Karen that though he wouldn't lay a hand on the mother of his children, he knew someone who'd love to — someone who was all business and no pleasure and even went so far as to call this woman his "mistress", and told Karen she could consider her "Miss Angle".

Any ideas on who this could be?

No one stands out except for the lines of all business and no pleasure. ODB, but i thought she was hanging up the boots. Wouldn't mind them bringing back Roxxi on a full time basis that would work too. Even Daphney would be a good choice just not sure though, unless its that chick they brought in from NXT that was let go, god I can't remember her name.

As long as it's not Isis The Amazon, then I'm fine.
I really have no idea who it could be, just as deforty said above, It would be nice to see ODB and Roxxi return it could really help the knockouts division.

Here's hoping they've actually discussed with and actually signed someone for this "Angle".
It sure would be embarrassing to discover they have no one to play this part.

Here's hoping they've actually discussed with and actually signed someone for this "Angle".
It sure would be embarrassing to discover they have no one to play this part.
lol, that would suck so bad having that happen the third time. I'm just hoping its not something stupid.

As long as it's not Isis The Amazon, then I'm fine.
I really have no idea who it could be, just as deforty said above, It would be nice to see ODB and Roxxi return it could really help the knockouts division.

That's who I was thinking of and yes I agree I don't want her to be the person. They could bring back that big chick they had on for like 3 shows, was her name Becky?

That's who I was thinking of and yes I agree I don't want her to be the person. They could bring back that big chick they had on for like 3 shows, was her name Becky?

Rosie? Rosie Lottalove? I thought she was humorous but, she injured my daffney:disappointed: She was too new for TNA's standards apparently and not to mention her ring attire was like that of a las vegas show girl

Rosie? Rosie Lottalove? I thought she was humorous but, she injured my daffney:disappointed: She was too new for TNA's standards apparently and not to mention her ring attire was like that of a las vegas show girl

Yeah that's right, its true but it can go along with Angle's it's business not pleasure thing he quoted and she can injure Karen so we don't have to see or hear her on TV anymore.

I don't really know who it could be, but I imagine it's going to be someone hot. if they are going to get someone, why would it have to be a wrestler? likely someone just to come and kick Karen's ass, that wouldn't take much.
I hope it's someone like Chelsea, who was Desmond Wolfe valet. she wasn't a wrestling type, but she was hot!
or maybe it could be Christy Hemme.

i think it's miss tessmacher. she's a business woman, and she already has miss in her name? that or velvet sky because she has a great ass.

Tessmacher would have made a lot more sense had she not re-debuted in that little back-stage promo tonight. Kinda pointless to have her as the surprise after you've already kinda killed the surprise by showing her face already, no?

Tessmacher would have made a lot more sense had she not re-debuted in that little back-stage promo tonight. Kinda pointless to have her as the surprise after you've already kinda killed the surprise by showing her face already, no?
Yeah, she would have been a great choice. I have no idea why TNA is pushing her for the Knockouts title

I have a terrible feeling it's Isis the Amazon. She's yet to debut, and making her with Kurt Angle would boost her up on the card. But my problem is, she's a terrible wrestler. I watched her fight men and make terrible matches. But it has to be her, it has to be!

I have a terrible feeling it's Isis the Amazon. She's yet to debut, and making her with Kurt Angle would boost her up on the card. But my problem is, she's a terrible wrestler. I watched her fight men and make terrible matches. But it has to be her, it has to be!
The problem is, If it turns out its her and she beats Karen's ass, Isis will get so much pop from the crowd. And then TNA will bump her up the card in the knockouts title picture. Then we'll have to endure her horrible wrestling skills even further.

Serena has dates lined up for wrestling in Japan until mid-June, but that doesn't necessarily mean it won't happen. I think it would be a great debut for her, putting a fresh character right into the middle of a high profile feud. Here's to hoping...

There is still the possibility that they went ahead and scripted the whole thing without actually having a clue as to the reveal. It wouldn't be the first time TNA started an angle without knowing where it was going, or even having all the key players signed to contracts...

It's TNA. It wouldn't shock me, at all, to see them go the "real life" route, and make it Rhaka Khan.

I also think it could be Rhaka Khan. Makes sense. I don't know why she left/got fired, though. I have no idea if she's good in the ring, probably not, but hey this storyline was based on a real life situation so why not.

I remember reading someone recently that Melanie Cruise of SHIMMER had a dark match w/ TNA. from what i've heard she has a size that could work for it.

Mickie James posted on her Twitter earlier this week that Serena Deeb had been at the TNA tapings this week. Apparently, they're good friends, and we all know how TNA likes employing "friends" (Hogan + Nash --> Hall, Waltman; J. Hardy --> M. Hardy, Moore; etc.). For my money, I'd say Serena is about as sure a bet as anyone else. If you heard Angle, he hinted that she was "coming", and with Serena booked for Japan for the next 5-6 weeks, this seems all the more plausible.

Long Shot, surprised no one said it. Even through the history of the two, but TNA doesnt care and doesnt have morals to care, I throwing Rhaka Khan in there. Remember Kurt had jungle fever.

yeah, my first though was Rhaka Khan since they had that real life thing going on.. but I'm doubting it'll be her.. but it's TNA, they probably will bring her back :)

The most obvious candidates would be someone like Serena or Isis, both of whom have been to the iMPACT! Zone, but since this is TNA we're talking about the mistress will probably never be revealed and the whole angle will just be dropped and never mentioned again.

Clearly it's one person who I would want that to be... that would be Daffney all hands down... could you imagine the level of intensity that would give to all the drama with the story line

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back