Who is Best Girl for you right now?

daffney-20100114003231118.jpg

I still don't get why Daffney wasn't Knockout Champion in TNA?

Considering they destroyed her career to the point she's scared of taking a bump I can only imagine why.

Also since this has transitioned into, "who's a hot female in wrestling?", Scarlett Boredeaux and Veda Scott deserve mentions.

scarlett2_0.png
veda2.png

I meant before that. Fuck Rosie Lottalove and whoever thought it was a good idea to debut her before she knew anything

It was more the chokeslams from Abyss actually. Daffney said she forgave Rosie, but didn't want to do the barbwire table spots, but TNA told her it would be best for her job - and before anyone says, "that's bullshit", Daffney won her lawsuit against TNA and they settled out of court. If TNA weren't guilty of the allegations, would they have settled out of court?

And speaking of Rosie Lottalove, she lost a ton of weight and is now considered one of the better females on the indie scene, works for SHIMMER, just did an appearance for ROH at Michael Bennett's Bachelor Party and is pretty hot.

Her and So Cal Val are doing appearances for WWE as Rosebuds.

B1URPN9IYAAc3UF.jpg

And speaking of Rosie Lottalove, she lost a ton of weight and is now considered one of the better females on the indie scene, works for SHIMMER, just did an appearance for ROH at Michael Bennett's Bachelor Party and is pretty hot.

B1URPN9IYAAc3UF.jpg

THAT'S ROSIE LOTTALOVE?!

It was more the chokeslams from Abyss actually. Daffney said she forgave Rosie, but didn't want to do the barbwire table spots, but TNA told her it would be best for her job - and before anyone says, "that's bullshit", Daffney won her lawsuit against TNA and they settled out of court. If TNA weren't guilty of the allegations, would they have settled out of court?

B1URPN9IYAAc3UF.jpg

I just remember Rosie's finisher looking like it hurt a lot. I just saw one of the barbed wire spots with Abyss and that looked botched to hell, so it wouldn't surprise me if that played a part as well.

Also Rosie does actually look nice and if she's improved more power to her

Lana, Lana, Lana, Lana, and Lana.

Smoking hot, an amazing breakdancer, that's what made me like her even more, she's not the normal typical diva that I thought she was, and she's great in her current role. She brings the heat for Rusev, also like it when she says SHUT TUP. If she ever becomes a wrestler, I'm sure she'll make a fine one.

Also since this has transitioned into, "who's a hot female in wrestling?", Scarlett Boredeaux and Veda Scott deserve mentions.

scarlett2_0.png
veda2.png

There's something slightly alluring about Veda. I don't necessarily consider her hot, nor is she good in the ring, but she's a nice piece of eye candy when she wants to be.

My personal choice would be Stephanie McMahon. Smart, talented, delivers some of the best female promos ever & a total MILF too!

Lana is good too but I still want to see more from her. She is still very one note & on more than one occcasion I've heard her Russian accent start to fade.

Also I'd second Candice LeRae & Sara Del Ray.

But if were talking strictly the active competitors on TV or just in WWE alone, then AJ Lee hands down. Paige has honestly become a complete afterthought & is one her way to Total Divas which just seems more like a Total Disaster IMO. & as much as I've enjoyed Renee Young's work as a host/commentator she seems more & more like your average, cliche, Diva everytime I see her. Sadly it seems like all the stupid Divas with no talent are rubbing off on her.

B1URPN9IYAAc3UF.jpg

ARE YOU KIDDING ME? THIS IS ROSIE LOTTALOVE?

Eve Torres. Hot, kickass and articulate. She was probably the closest to a Lita/Trish hybrid. But she probably botches too much in the ring trying those aerial moves.

Eve Torres! Good underdog/dark horse pick Alastor.

But guys, please try to remember

Best Girl =/= hottest girl. Best Girl = Best Girl.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back