Who I think should be AJ Styles' opponent at Wrestlemania 33

I will tell you the ONLY way I will be excited for a Shane vs Aj match. Next week AJ attacks Daniel Bryan who has to leave soon any way cause Brie going to have the baby soon. AJ brutally attacks Bryan and Shane McMahon comes out to defend Bryan .

AJ should be fighting the following people from best to worst:

1. Bray and Cena
2. Bray
3. Bray and Orton
4. UT
5. Orton
6. Cena
789,126,678,356. Bishop Desmond Tutu
Infinity. Harper

Harper is no where near AJ's level and the two of them feuding doesn't intrigue me at all. AJ would get a good match out of him because he's AJ and it's WM but what else is there to get excited about this match up?

I enjoy SD. I enjoy how they're dragging out this storyline. I like what they are doing for Harper but he's still just Harper and his recent pops don't mean shit.

AJ belongs with the top tier of WWE at Mania. Hell, I would love him or Orton to get thrown in to what could be a train wreck of smarks and crap workrate in the Lesnar/Goldberg main event.

Randy Orton got a great match out of Harper at "Elimination Chamber". So did Dolph Ziggler and Dean Ambrose. Yet none of them are A.J. Styles.

Maybe Harper is a better big-man worker than you give him credit for.

Look, I know a lot of you like riding A.J.'s cock. But he can be in the match, in the middle of the card, against Harper. Would you prefer A.J. fighting Shane instead?

You would rather see Styles v Cena match 6,208888, 2501. yes, they have some great matches, but we have seen it, many many times.

A.J. has had NOTHING to do with Bray or Orton in this storyline before EC. Why suddenly make him part of it, just because you have a man crush on the guy.

A.J. is a great worker, and deserves better than Shane at WM. But so did Taker last year, and I didn't hear as many people complaining about Shane v Taker HIAC at WM32.

BTW, I think A.J. v Harper would be a better match, than A.J. v Desmond Tutu.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back