• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who has more promo talent on the mic. TNA or WWE?

Chrome

Getting Noticed By Management
TNA List of above average to great mic workers:
Mr. Anderson
The Pope
Ric Flair
Matt Morgan
Mick Foley
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Hulk Hogan
Eric Bischoff
Kurt Angle
Sting
Desmond Wolfe
Jeff Jarrett
Jay Lethal
Sharkboy (hehe yeah I had to include him he's LOL)
Doug Williams
Beer Money
Motor City Machine Guns
Team 3D
Raven
Beautiful People
Angelina Love
Daffney
ODB (BAMB!!)
etc

WWE List of above average to great mic workers:
Randy Orton
John Cena
Triple H
Batista
Sheamus
Santino Marrela
Chris Jericho
Christian
Jack Swagger
Edge
Undertaker
Bigshow
The Miz
CM Punk
William Regal
MVP
Michelle McCool
Vince McMahon
Vickie Guererro
etc..

When it comes to promo skillz on the mic for individual wrestlers which company comes on top?

If I forgot to add anyone let me know I will edit the list above. (but wow currently this seems lopsided I am sure I am forgetting some folks) But yeah on Stick work alone TNA should be doing a better job on the air because I was NOT expecting this to look so lopsided.

First of all this is a completly pro-tna thread.
There are alot of TNA workers you mentioned there that don't hold decent mic skills and they include:
Motor City Machine Guns(they are good but definantly not average or above)
ODB(HELL NO)
Doug Williams(he is only starting to get decent but he gained alot of heat from his "Douglas" thing)
Daffney
Sharkboy (When was this guy last on television? A year or 2 ago?)

Now as for WWE Big show he's the only wrong one there and there are many other talents with average or above charisma in WWE:
Batista
John Morrison
R-Truth
Ted Dibiase
ZACK RYDER!(Woo woo woo)
Carlito(he has average)
Dolph Ziggler
JTG(When he was in Cryme Tyme the only thing they had going for them was their charisma)
MVP
Michelle McCool(How much heat can this chick get?)

There are alot of TNA workers you mentioned there that don't hold decent mic skills and they include:
ODB(HELL NO)
Doug Williams(he is only starting to get decent but he gained alot of heat from his "Douglas" thing)
Daffney

Now as for WWE Big show he's the only wrong one there and there are many other talents with average or above charisma in WWE:
Batista
John Morrison
R-Truth
Ted Dibiase
ZACK RYDER!(Woo woo woo)
Carlito(he has average)
Dolph Ziggler
JTG(When he was in Cryme Tyme the only thing they had going for them was their charisma)
MVP

I don't know how you can say John Morrison has good mic skills when you say MCMG do not. I think both are similar in the way that they can be very amusing on the mic to the audience watching at home but neither are great at getting a huge reaction from the live crowd.

On the other side of things there are certain wrestlers who can get a cheap reaction out of the crowd and not one from the people watching. I haven't been following WWE as closely lately, but when I was, Miz was ALWAYS getting heat by trashing the local sports teams. It's so annoying since nobody but the people in the crowd will care.

I'm going to say I like the TNA roster better as far as mic work. The WWE's top promo guys I don't enjoy at all, whether it be Jericho who gives the same promo every week about trashing the crowd by calling them hypocrites, or Punk saying the same thing every week about being straight edge, or Cena every week about him being such a great guy. To be fair I will say again that I haven't watched WWE in a few months now so I am not sure if these guys are doing anything new since I've watched, but at the same time the repetitiveness of all the promos was one of the major reasons why I stopped watching in the first place. So TNA gets my vote.

Nobody, at the moment, is better on the mic in the biz than Kennedy Kennedy, so TNA gets the nod there.

I mean...you gotta think TNA here. They have a little more creative leniency on the mic individually than WWE stars. Thus, the talent can flourish.

Nobody, at the moment, is better on the mic in the biz than Kennedy Kennedy, so TNA gets the nod there.

I mean...you gotta think TNA here. They have a little more creative leniency on the mic individually than WWE stars. Thus, the talent can flourish.

and let us not forget, Ricky Flair. :flair:

Anderson and Flair are wildly entertaining on a weekely basis. Sure Cena does his thing, and he is all well and good, but NO ONE gets me to chuckle as regularly as Flair, and no one touches Anderson as far as off the cuff straight up mic work. Easily TNA.

Half the TNA people there are ex wwe wrestlers, so they learned from the best business.. then you have to look at flair and think, wow, he is still the best..im suprised he aint had a heart-attack whilst recording a promo.
So for me its wwe

While I think the rosters are fairly evenly matched when comparing the big picture, I'm inclined to agree with this statement here. While I still think CM Punk still gives Mr. Anderson a run for his money for best in the biz, I continue to be blown away every time Ken picks up a microphone. He just doesn't miss a beat.

ODB(HELL NO)
Daffney

Batista
John Morrison
R-Truth
Ted Dibiase
ZACK RYDER!(Woo woo woo)
Carlito(he has average)
Dolph Ziggler
MVP

Okay so do folks think I should add these names to the list? and take off batista? I mean the arguement about Sharkboy is odd since he is STILL with TNA so I have to count him in it regardless.

Should MCMG's and ODB be taken off the list too?

Carlito is average this thread is for above average to great mic skillz.

MVP could fit I guess.. Michelle McCool as well. (editing post to include these two)

Batista is over rated to me which is why I didn't list him. But if people agree to adding him then I have no issue in adding him in either.

This thread is clearly pro-TNA and seems done just to give TNA praise where they don't even deserve it. I can't even believe anyone can say TNA has a better list of guys on the mic then WWE.. not unless we're living in a backwards world.

TNA List of above average to great mic workers:
Mr. Anderson
The Pope
Ric Flair
Matt Morgan
Mick Foley
Scott Hall
Kevin Nash
Hulk Hogan
Eric Bischoff
Kurt Angle
Sting
Desmond Wolfe
Jeff Jarrett
Jay Lethal
Sharkboy (hehe yeah I had to include him he's LOL)
Doug Williams
Beer Money
Motor City Machine Guns
Team 3D
Beautiful People
Angelina Love
Daffney
ODB (BAMB!!)
etc

Jeff Jarrett and Beer Money are only average at best, but I certainly wouldn't refer to Jarrett or James Storm as anything near "good". Team 3D is horrible on the mic. Sharkboy, ODB, and Daffney aren't anywhere near anything to write home about. And the Beautiful People? Only Velvet Sky is even remotely average, Madison and Von Erich are horrible on the mic. Chris Sabin can't cut a promo, either, and is only saved by having Shelley with him. Oh, and Mick Foley isn't even in TNA anymore.

Hogan's also always been bad on the mic his entire career. :lol:

As for the WWE; I find it funny how you count Eric Bischoff/Hogan for TNA and yet you don't count Vince McMahon for WWE. Or Teddy Long?

WWE also has Natalia Niedhart, Ted Dibiase, Cody Rhodes, Batista, John Morrison, Jack Swagger, Rey Mysterio, Kofi Kingston, R-Truth, Carlito, Zack Ryder, Dolph Ziggler, Santino, Beth Phoenix, JTG, Goldust, Gail Kim, Drew McIntyre, Chavo Guerrero, Finlay, Kane, Matt Hardy who are all average to good on the mic. Clearly WWE wins hands down.

Someboys forgetting the greatest promo man who is still wrestling that's right "The Milan Miracle" Santino Marrela.

I mean seriously this guy gets me to laugh while having the constrictions of a PG rated show so remember as good as Anderson is. Proof of that is people still calling him Kennedy all the freaking time.

As long as Santino is in WWE Promo Wise Santino> TNA

Wow at people believing WWE is better than TNA promo wise. WWE's #1 guy John Cena is so forced on the mic, it's ridiculous. TNA's Golden Boy, AJ Styles >>>>> Cena on the Mic and that's not even saying much. Look how many top guys in WWE suck on the mic. Cena, Batista, Orton, Swagger. Wow! WWE sucks hard!

Anderson alone >>> Most in WWE.

In WWE, Y2J, Edge, Punk, and HHH, Santino are the best. Everyone else is average-horrible.

In TNA, you've got Pope, Robert Roode, Sting, Doug Williams, Kurt Angle, Team 3D, Ric Flair, Bischoff, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall. It's not even a contest, And to think I didn't even name Matt Morgan, Brutus Magnus, Alex Shelley, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Raven. TNA wins

While for me they are both pretty even but i guess I am going to give the nod to Tna. They got pretty good talkers in Desmon, Mr.Anderson and Jay lethal. Now if Tna still had Daniels then this wouldn't be pretty even Tna would have it but not by much.

Too many marks on both sides. Mic work is more subjective than other areas that we like to use to measure talent but naming everyone who is half-decent in your opinion in the company of your choosing and then saying said company is clearly the best is a poor argument.

If I had to list my thoughts

Standouts for each company:

TNA:
Mr. Anderson
The Pope
Ric Flair
Mick Foley
Kurt Angle
Desmond Wolfe
Jay Lethal
James Storm
Brother Ray
Velvet Sky

WWE:

John Cena
Chris Jericho
Christian
Edge
The Miz
CM Punk
MVP
Santino
Vince McMahon

So Santino and Lethal made it for comedy. I watch much more TNA than WWE so it is possible there are some newer people I am missing from not being exposed to them enough. On my TNA list the only one I think that is especially debatable is James Storm. He does not get as much time anymore but I think he is quite good at what he does. Admittedly it is a pet pick though. Maybe someone would argue against Angle being a standout and I might agree although recently he has been really good. Hogan's mic work in TNA has been hit or miss. I know everyone hates on Abyss but if they get him into the right character at some point he can do good mic work.

From WWE I am not sure how they use MVP now but he always seemed to have great mic work. I assume my wwe list will get more flak for notable absences. Orton should be on there but I have never really understood how his monotone promos get praised. Great talent but his mic skills are not exemplary. HHH is usually entertaining but his shtick is one-dimensional to me. Regal can cut some good promos I would maybe put him on the list if I had heard any of his recent work and liked it. Now that I think about it Vickie Guerrero had some good work before she left and I have seen very little of what happened since she came back.

Based on my list I would make the case that with similar numbers on each list since WWE has to spread its talent out to two shows impact has a slightly better top end group of mic workers than Raw or Smackdown.

Wow at people believing WWE is better than TNA promo wise. WWE's #1 guy John Cena is so forced on the mic, it's ridiculous.

Cena is easily one of the better promo guys in WWE, especially when he's serious.

TNA's Golden Boy, AJ Styles >>>>> Cena on the Mic and that's not even saying much.

You know what, before AJ took on Flair's persona, I might say you have a case here, but the whole "next Nature Boy" thing isn't working out to well for him. I don't think AJ has ever been that great on the mic. I don't think he's any where near as horrible as some people make him out to be on the mic, but I don't think he's a great talker.

Look how many top guys in WWE suck on the mic. Cena, Batista, Orton, Swagger. Wow! WWE sucks hard!

Batista's heel turn has helped him out tremendously. You can just tell how much he loves playing the bad guy, and his promos always draw a good amount of heat from the crowd.

Orton is okay on the mic. His monotone voice can be annoying sometime, but he is able to put a good amount of intensity behind his promos.

I'll agree with you on Swagger. The content of his promos have become very redundant."I'm an All-American collegiate wrestler" or "I'm an outstanding athlete!". It's the same thing over and over again.

Anderson alone >>> Most in WWE.

It's possible you can be on to something here, and this is coming from a person who can't stand Anderson.

In WWE, Y2J, Edge, Punk, and HHH, Santino are the best.

Again, you forgot to mention Cena, but all of those other names are surely at the top of the list in WWE.

Everyone else is average-horrible.

Not really. As I said before, Batista's heel turn has been awesome, and his promos are far more entertaining now. Also, what about Christian? He's easily one of the top guys on the mic in WWE.

In TNA, you've got Pope,

I still don't see why some people go nuts over this guy. He has a couple of catchy one-liners, but other than that there's really nothing that special about his promos, and to think some people on here have actually compared him to The Rock as far as mic skills go:disappointed:

Robert Roode,

I like Roode. His mic skills are solid.

Sting is also pretty good when it comes to talking, so I'll agree with you on this.

Doug Williams

When it comes to wrestling, I think Williams is very underrated in the ring, but what's so great or good about his mic skills?

Kurt Angle

Again, I'll agree with you. Angle can deliver some very intense promos, and he puts a lot of emotion behind them. I can still remember a lot of segments and promos between him and Jarrett heading into BFG 4, and Angle was amazing in all of them.

Team 3D, Ric Flair, Bischoff, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall.

I think Bubba is better on the mic than Devon, and I have no arguments when it comes to Flair. He can still cut a great promo. Bischoff is also pretty good, but Hall and Nash? Are you serious? Unless Hall says, "Hey, Yo!" there's really nothing else entertaining about what he has to say.

And to think I didn't even name Matt Morgan, Brutus Magnus, Alex Shelley, Velvet Sky, Angelina Love, Raven.

Morgan? Why in the hell would want to name him? He's terrible when it comes to talking, and just like Williams, Magnus doesn't really bring anything to the table when he starts talking. I find him to be very bland and boring.

Shelly is a good talker, and Raven can deliver some dark and disturbing promos, but please tell me what the hell is so good about Sky and Love when it comes to promos?

TNA might win this battle, but the WWE guys aren't as bad as you think they are.

I disagree with whoever said Team 3D is horrible on the mic.

D-Von doesn't talk much but he wasn't too bad back in the days. Bubba Ray Dudley is a mic god. Nobody and I mean nobody can tear apart a crowd like the Dudleys.Check out his stuff in ECW after , hell he's had some good stuff recently in TNA at lockdown. He makes Ken Anderson look like an amateur

well 11 of the people you named were in WWE, they probably would not be as good had they been TNA originals. I mean what TNA originals can you seriously say have good mic skills? About 5 probably. WWE talent is over restricted with the PG crap (look back at 2008 PG, they were much more free and even though this is a different thing, they had blood and more extreme matches too - its been taken overboard now) and TNA isn't. Overall, I say WWE has the best promo talent, they just don't use it to its full potential

You guys are very generous about what constitutes a good promo. Here's what I have:

WWE
Cena
Punk
HHH
Vince McMahon
The Miz
Jericho
Regal
Santino (not really a "promo" guy, despite what you guys are saying, but he has shown comedic talent on the mic)

TNA
Ric Flair
Ken Anderson
Pope
Hogan
Bischoff
Jay Lethal (Same as Santino, but not as good)
Rob Van Dam (personal favorite.)
Brother Ray

Here's how I would rank them overall
1. Ken Anderson
2. Vince McMahon
3. The Miz
4. The Pope
5. Ric Flair
6. CM Punk
7. Jericho
8. Eric Bischoff
9. Hulk Hogan
10. Brother Ray
11. Cena
12. Regal
13. Santino
14. Rob Van Dam
15. HHH
16. Jay Lethal

So, I would tend to favor TNA, but it's certainly not a blow out.

I'm gonna call it evens...I'm liking TNA promo's a lot more at the moment just because it doesn't feel like they're being restricted by management with what they can say...if WWE would take the restictions of their guys then i think they'd wipe the floor with TNA

Hey why nobody here have mentioned Edge, he did a very good promo with Randy Orton and Wayne Brady in the last Raw episode, and now with Jericho and The Miz being allies, well they are going to do some great segments. And if you have something against me, ok, I'm new on this, but just explain me the reason.

If I compare company vs company you have to look at content in the promos(whether they are serious or funny) if you get bored during each of their promos, and overall comfort level on the mic. Also this is completely based on opinion because everyone has stuff that works for them that doesn't work for others.

TNA
Angle
Anderson
Lethal
Bischoff
Mick Foley(if you count him as still part of the company)
Alex Shelly( I don't add MCMG because Sabin is god awful on the mic)
Ric Flair
Pope( he has his moments, but is starting to hit his stride)
Jarrett
Sting
Raven(one of the most underrated talkers in the business)
----I won't include 3D because Devon has lost his edge on the mic, and Bubba flubs his lines when he is trying to make a serious promo. That shows that he is uncomfortable on the mic.
-----Morgan is AWFUL. Hogan has always been bad. None of their girls can cut good promos anymore since they got rid of Raiesha Saeed/Roxxi...

WWE
Cena(very comfy on the mic, and generally is solid on the mic. Writers restrict him more than people know)
Batista(heel Batista is the best he has ever been on the mic, and does a great job of making people hate him.)
HHH----definately a solid mic worker. If you needed a solid promo on Raw before the draft, then HHH was on your top 2 list of guys to do it.
Jericho---Do I need to explain?
Miz----Jericho's Mini me...His stick work is ridiculously good and he is VERY comfortable on the mic.
CM Punk---IMO it is a toss up between him and Anderson as best talker in wrestling today..
Christian
Edge
Carlito(when he wants to..I think we will see some good work from him now that him and Primo are back together)
Mr. McMahon
Santino( he is WWE's Jay Lethal. He is there for comedy and delivers, even with terrible ideas given to him)
Rey Mysterio(although he doesn't do many promos, when he has to he definately delivers on them)
Undertaker
Vickie Guererro(gets some of the best heel heat for her promos that I have seen in a while)
--------also a few that the jury is still out on in WWE------
Jack Swagger(he has gotten 100x better since he became more serious/got the belt)
MVP---when they use him in a serious capacity he is there, but he is very rarely given the oppourtunity
Shad--now that he is on his own we can see if he can take off as a solid heel talker.
Randy Orton--very good on the mic, but I want to see how his Babyface promos come across..As a heel though, he is very high up there.

Overall I think it is realistically a tie. Both companies have great talkers. I think TNA lets theres run free with the mic more, but that causes alot of screw ups so I can't give the win to either.

ok so we've obviously figured out if the OP is a TNA fan or a WWE fan
you list so many guys from TNA that BLOW. yet you leave some AMAZING mic workers from the WWE out.
and alot of guys are going TNA just for anderson, were talking companies here people, not the single best. thats like putting albert pujols on one team with 8 high school players, and another team with a-rod jeter ryan howard chase utley ichiro cc sabathia etc.
yeah pujols is the best player, but the team will still love 3094032-1
Anderson is all the talent for TNA vs. guys like jericho miz orton cena etc.
(and btw of all the guys you missed on the WWE list you still listed undertaker. the guy sucks, he gives THE EXACT SAME promo everytime. i will raise from the underworld. rest in peace.)
so yeah, WWE kills this topic

Here's how I would rank them overall
1. Ken Anderson
2. Vince McMahon
3. The Miz
4. The Pope
5. Ric Flair
6. CM Punk
7. Jericho
8. Eric Bischoff
9. Hulk Hogan
10. Brother Ray
11. Cena
12. Regal
13. Santino
14. Rob Van Dam
15. HHH
16. Jay Lethal

So, I would tend to favor TNA, but it's certainly not a blow out.

You're out of your mind here. Hulk Hogan is good at promos? I've never thought Hogan was good at promos, and now that it's 2010 it really shows how bad he is at them. Every promo he's done in TNA has been bad.. just look at this past week's Impact, Sting was cutting a good promo and then when Hogan jumped in for his turn I thought to myself, "What the hell is he talking about?" Because he completely lost me. He turned a good promo and something that actually made sense with Sting into something that was entirely nonsensical and even had the crowd wondering what he was talking about.

And HHH is that low on your list? You are out of your mind. HHH is one of the best promo guys in the WWE and the business right now, and I don't see how anyone can take that away from him regardless of what criticism they want to give him in terms of in the ring ability, or back stage stuff, or who he married. He's definitely in the upper half of that list you have there, and he's certainly above Rob Van Dam. It shows you're obviously a fan of Rob Van Dam because he's just bad on the mic.

Chris Jericho should be far higher on your list in my opinion, he's better then the Pope certainly and he's better then Flair is now (because this isn't Flair in his prime anymore). Jay Lethal should also be higher, I've been very impressed with Jay Lethal's abilities with the mic both from segments and videos he's done over the years with the Black machismo gimmick and from this past week's Impact where he was great on the mic against Flair. I think he deserves far more credit and I wish they'd give him more time to show his abilities, because I really think Jay Lethal is one of the more promising young stars in either company with wrestling ability and mic skills.

And what about Kevin Nash? He may be useless in the ring but he can definitely cut a promo and is always very entertaining on the mic. I think you're also leaving out Edge, Randy Orton and Batista who are all good on the mic compared to people you put on your list, and their work lately certainly has been (especially Edge and Batista). R-Truth is another that's being left out and underrated on the mic, mind you he hasn't been allowed to show it lately or been given much attention to remind people, but still. I also think people are underrating the Big Show, too. Big Show cuts a fine promo and can be both serious and funny and get a good reaction from the crowd no matter what he does. Like I said, in my opinion I can't understand how people can give TNA the edge over WWE with the talent WWE has.

And another thing, your own list clearly puts WWE above TNA because out of the top eight the four WWE talents are higher ranked then the four TNA talents. So how can you say you give the edge to TNA? Contradiction!

You're out of your mind here. Hulk Hogan is good at promos? I've never thought Hogan was good at promos, and now that it's 2010 it really shows how bad he is at them. Every promo he's done in TNA has been bad.. just look at this past week's Impact, Sting was cutting a good promo and then when Hogan jumped in for his turn I thought to myself, "What the hell is he talking about?" Because he completely lost me. He turned a good promo and something that actually made sense with Sting into something that was entirely nonsensical and even had the crowd wondering what he was talking about.

You have already admitted you don't even watch TNA programming, so I'll just ignore any criticisms you posit at any TNA talent as being hilarious that you have the balls to criticize it. You say you don't watch the product, but you watch the youtube videos...so basically you're a liar.

Hogan was the face. Sting was the heel. Sting clearly went off script, probably because he forgot what he wanted to say.
And HHH is that low on your list? You are out of your mind. HHH is one of the best promo guys in the WWE and the business right now, and I don't see how anyone can take that away from him regardless of what criticism they want to give him in terms of in the ring ability, or back stage stuff, or who he married. He's definitely in the upper half of that list you have there, and he's certainly above Rob Van Dam. It shows you're obviously a fan of Rob Van Dam because he's just bad on the mic.

Ummm, it's a matter of opinion. If you like HHH staring intensely into the camera and talking intensely and saying the same thing over and over again, go for it. But your opinion on what makes a good promo isn't a fact, so stop pretending like it is.
Chris Jericho should be far higher on your list in my opinion, he's better then the Pope certainly and he's better then Flair is now (because this isn't Flair in his prime anymore). Jay Lethal should also be higher, I've been very impressed with Jay Lethal's abilities with the mic both from segments and videos he's done over the years with the Black machismo gimmick and from this past week's Impact where he was great on the mic against Flair. I think he deserves far more credit and I wish they'd give him more time to show his abilities, because I really think Jay Lethal is one of the more promising young stars in either company with wrestling ability and mic skills.

Jericho's promos are all the same now, he has no creativity, and Flairs promos in TNA have been almost universally praised, even by the TNA haters in the IWC media. But then again, I forgot, you don't watch the product...except for conveniently the videos of everything. :rolleyes:

And what about Kevin Nash? He may be useless in the ring but he can definitely cut a promo and is always very entertaining on the mic. I think you're also leaving out Edge, Randy Orton and Batista who are all good on the mic compared to people you put on your list, and their work lately certainly has been (especially Edge and Batista). R-Truth is another that's being left out and underrated on the mic, mind you he hasn't been allowed to show it lately or been given much attention to remind people, but still. I also think people are underrating the Big Show, too. Big Show cuts a fine promo and can be both serious and funny and get a good reaction from the crowd no matter what he does. Like I said, in my opinion I can't understand how people can give TNA the edge over WWE with the talent WWE has.

Batista cutting good promos during 1 program in his entire career isn't enough for me to get wet, sorry. He's been generically terrible for most of his career. Edge's promos don't work, as you can tell by the crowd reaction. And Randy Orton's promos are godawful, he speaskin a montonous voice and says the same thing every time.

And another thing, your own list clearly puts WWE above TNA because out of the top eight the four WWE talents are higher ranked then the four TNA talents. So how can you say you give the edge to TNA? Contradiction!

What a convenient use of numbers to your advantage. What about my Top 5, it has 3 TNA talents to two WWE talents. Or the fact that I have 6 TNA talents in my top 10. Or the fact that I have a TNA talent as #1 overall? But yeah, because I have the same number of TNA and WWE guys in the top 8, that's an advantage for WWE. :rolleyes:

This post by you was seriously one of the worst posts ever.

imo its pretty even, i think kennedy is the best with punk coming in a close second.
for all of you that keep saying cena has good mic skills, what the hell have you been smoking?hes horrible. but then again someone else said it best earlier this is very subjective , it really depends on what you like my favs have always been people like arn anderson and tully blanchard. i never thought the rock or dx was very funny but most people seemed to love them, to each his own i guess.

You have already admitted you don't even watch TNA programming, so I'll just ignore any criticisms you posit at any TNA talent as being hilarious that you have the balls to criticize it. You say you don't watch the product, but you watch the youtube videos...so basically you're a liar.

You should probably pay attention to the FACTS before you call someone a liar, tool. Maybe if you paid attention you wouldn't look like such an idiot. I have specifically said, time and time again, and you can go find it in threads time and time again, that I don't watch any of the SHOWS, whether it be TNA or WWE. I don't force myself to sit through any companies show because they're all lackluster and I refuse to give any of them my time in terms of television and ratings. But I do watch videos of either company on the internet, and those videos are plenty enough for me to keep upto date and have a very viable opinion of what I'm commenting on. I watched the entire segment with Flair/Lethal from last week's show which gives me just as valid an opinion as you on the segment, for instance, despite you wasting your time (probably) watching the entire show. So no I'm not criticizing something randomly that I have no knowledge of, so stop acting like a fool.

Hogan was the face. Sting was the heel. Sting clearly went off script, probably because he forgot what he wanted to say.

That didn't make his promo make any more sense. Sting's fine on the mic, Hogan's horrible.

Ummm, it's a matter of opinion. If you like HHH staring intensely into the camera and talking intensely and saying the same thing over and over again, go for it. But your opinion on what makes a good promo isn't a fact, so stop pretending like it is.

Yeeeah, because HHH as a part of DX (which he was for a large amount of the past few years) stares intensely into the camera and talks intensely. Maybe you should watch the program and know what you're making comments about before you make them, hypocrit, otherwise it makes you look like an idiot.

Batista cutting good promos during 1 program in his entire career isn't enough for me to get wet, sorry. He's been generically terrible for most of his career. Edge's promos don't work, as you can tell by the crowd reaction. And Randy Orton's promos are godawful, he speaskin a montonous voice and says the same thing every time.

Yeah, because just like your comment about Flair being praised for his promos as of late the same has been done about Batista, too. Not one program but for a while now, since he turned heel. Good job showing your hypocrisy once again. Edge has always been praised for his promos, so that comment about his promos not working is just silly. And while you don't like Orton's promos there's a great deal of people who do, and the fans clearly are very much behind him, so YOU stop acting like you know what makes a good promo.

What a convenient use of numbers to your advantage. What about my Top 5, it has 3 TNA talents to two WWE talents. Or the fact that I have 6 TNA talents in my top 10. Or the fact that I have a TNA talent as #1 overall? But yeah, because I have the same number of TNA and WWE guys in the top 8, that's an advantage for WWE. :rolleyes:

Maybe you're too clueless to realize this but your list was made up of 16 people, was it not? So why would I pick a random number like 10 to compare out of 16? Or 5 to compare out of 16? You listed 16, and half of those were WWE talents and half of them were TNA talents. So what's HALF OF 16? That's right... 8! And of your top 8, which is the top HALF of your list, you veered towards the WWE NOT TNA. That's not opinion, that's FACT.

And I agree entirely, WWE talent are better at promos!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back