Who else?

Miko

WATCHA GONNA DO, BROTHER!?
reps less now that rep value has gone down?

I just realised that I've barely repped at all since that day, wondered if anyone else was the same.

No noobs can post here on account of you all sucking etc. . .

Now that the n00bs rep is worth shit I don't feel the need to help.

FTS...keeping the little man down since 1982.

I have repped exactly twice since it went down.

As Sly said though, it is making sure that the people in power, stay in power.

I still rep regularly. Doesn't really matter quite as much, as it won't really change others values, but you can still tell them how you feel about a post. I'm fine with it.

I don't rep that often because I don't have much to rep. I won't rep Bar Room posts, and I refuse to rep posts in the wrestling sections that consist of "CENA EDGE WM3500000 ORTON WILL RUN IN PUNT THEM ALL IN THE HEAD LEGACY WILL COME OUT AND DX WILL FUCK THEIR SHIT UP!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! TRIPS FUCKS MCMAHONS! HBGAY! DEEP PENETRATION X!!!! aksdfJASKDJFAK/SDFasdfASJDF;LASDFJ.

Also, I forget about it.

I"CENA EDGE WM3500000 ORTON WILL RUN IN PUNT THEM ALL IN THE HEAD LEGACY WILL COME OUT AND DX WILL FUCK THEIR SHIT UP!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! TRIPS FUCKS MCMAHONS! HBGAY! DEEP PENETRATION X!!!! aksdfJASKDJFAK/SDFasdfASJDF;LASDFJ.

Thing is, if I ever saw that in the wrestling sections I'd probably rep it

I don't rep that often because I don't have much to rep. I won't rep Bar Room posts, and I refuse to rep posts in the wrestling sections that consist of "CENA EDGE WM3500000 ORTON WILL RUN IN PUNT THEM ALL IN THE HEAD LEGACY WILL COME OUT AND DX WILL FUCK THEIR SHIT UP!!!?!?!?!?!?!?! TRIPS FUCKS MCMAHONS! HBGAY! DEEP PENETRATION X!!!! aksdfJASKDJFAK/SDFasdfASJDF;LASDFJ.

Also, I forget about it.

Well thats a completely unfair assessment. I believe if you refer to my original post, I said that The Four Horsemen would reform and fuck their shit up.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back