• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you WANT to win the 2011 Royal Rumble Match

Morrison or Christian. Morrison because I'm still worried he has the chance to fall back into obscurity despite his recent feuds and title shot. Christian because I thoroughly believe he deserves, and is capable of playing his part in, an Edge feud into mania seen as Edge WILL win his rumble match no doubt.

Swagga.

How any of you haven't said him is beyond me. I'm so sad right now. Swagger should win and beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Why would he be fighting Taker? I dunno. Just because. Edge will probably still have the title, but who gives a fuck?

Swagger/Taker at WM. Everyone wins.

Swagga.

How any of you haven't said him is beyond me. I'm so sad right now. Swagger should win and beat the Undertaker at Wrestlemania. Why would he be fighting Taker? I dunno. Just because. Edge will probably still have the title, but who gives a fuck?

Swagger/Taker at WM. Everyone wins.
by beat the Undertaker at WrestleMania, you mean GET beat BY the Undertaker, right?

I wouldn't mind Swagger winning, either. I honestly forgot he was even in it. Still no Zack Ryder, but Swaggah would be a good enough 2nd choice.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back