Who do you tune into RAW and Smackdown to see???

Love how everyone's basically naming the entire roster..

Raw - Miz, Jericho, Punk, Ryder, Ziggler, Lesnar
Smackdown - Barrett, CHRISTIAN Rhodes, McIntyre, Orton and can't believe I'm saying it, but Daniel Bryan's growing on me..

I tune in to see the commercials...Better than what WWE has been putting on Raw or Smackdown...

The matches are crap, the story lines are brainless, and the announcing is horrid...

Please bring back the old John Cena, even if he is a face...Please bring back the ATTITUDE ERA...Please bring back the evil side of Randy Orton...and for the love of God, PLEASE bring back Shawn Michaels and Batista...

And last, bring back the tag team Division with at least 6 decent teams...

Daniel Bryan, Wade Barrett and now Brock Lesnar...

I tune in to see these guys and I can't wait till Barrett gets back. The reactions Bryan is getting is phenomenal, and the fact that he is so over right now and that he has been thought to be the best technical in ring guy for the last 5 years is just an outstanding achievement, especially since the burial by Michael Cole since his debut. I wouldn't be surprised if Vince capitalises on the popularity and gives Bryan back the title... and why not , the Yes chant goes very well with "Word Heavyweight Champion!"

Then there is Lesnar.. I am even on the edge of my seat to see what ring gear he will bring out at extreme rules! Will it be the MMA shorts? The MMA gloves? I hope so, to really make him stand out from the Cena's of the WWE.

Bryan vs. Lesnar! Why not...

On WWE Monday Night Raw, my main reason for watching is Brodus Clay. Holy crap I will just come out and say it: I mark for him! He is awesome! The song, the dancing, the jiggling is hilarious, the "My bad!" comment, it's all fantastic.

I also like seeing the Punk/Jericho feud going on, and of course, Brock Lesnar. Santino is pretty cool too. I used to get excited to see Ryder but somehow I lost interest.

For WWE Friday Night Smackdown: Daniel Bryan. That is all.

I just recently got back into watching current WWE programming after not watching for the last 5 years. I watched Wrestlemania 28 and that show was good enough to get me watching again. I'm looking forward to the PPV this weekend.

Raw - CM Punk, Brock Lesnar, Chris Jericho, Zack Ryder, The Miz and I've been enjoying seeing Cena get beat down.

SmackDown - Daniel Bryan, Cody Rhodes, Randy Orton, Christian

RAW - Punk, Cena, Lesnar, Rock, HHH, Jericho, Bryan, Beth. Kharma when she comes back, and Kofi.
Smackdown -. Bryan, Henry, Christian, Kane and Orton when the storyline's good, Natty and (surprisingly) AJ.

Truth is, give any good worker a good story and opportunity, and I'll follow them.

Raw- Santino Marella, CM Punk and John Cena.

Smackdown- Randy Orton, and Daniel Bryan.

Santino and Daniel because they're both funny and entertaining. John Cena, CM Punk, and Randy Orton because they portray their characters believably and, frankly, well. So many of the nobodies on these shows just aren't worth watching. I've actually been pretty happy that my husband quit watching the shows live and started downloading them so now, we don't have to watch all of the crap. We just fast forward.

After tonight, I wanna see where they take the Kaitlyn/AJ angle. Surely this is going to be used for more than just a one off slap in the face. I think a program could come of this where Kaitlyn ends up with Daniel Bryan and the two make fun of AJ... which ends up with AJ fighting Kaitlyn. It could possibly even go into a two on two feud if they throw in someone like R-Truth to help out AJ.

Don't give me that "R-Truth is on Raw" argument because the brand split is pretty much dead now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back