Who do you think is the trashiest, skanky looking WWE diva?

Morrison_Fanboy

Dark Match Winner
I think nearly all of them do, but this one just epitomizes it:

eve-torres-2008-breeders-cup-winners-circle-0GKvGf.jpg

Seriously, she looks to me exactly like the class of women walking the corners. The only thing she did right is not dyeing her hair blond, but it still has that **** vibe to it in my opinion.

It's really a disgusting mirror-image of Paula Abdul:

081309_0937_MajorUglyBe1.jpg

I think they both equally look like witches. Make-up much?

As a final note, almost every girl in grade school, university and even most I encounter on public transit look better than every diva that WWE has to offer. I really wish most of them would start carrying themselves with some grace. It's a little vomit inducing.

What is their motto? Smart, sexy and powerful? I think it's axiomatic that they aren't powerful nor smart, but the fact they're granted points for sexiness causes a whole new level of self-incredulity in me.

The WWE girls, any one of them, look like a million bucks compared to this hooker.

They look just like her if you ask me, namely Maryse, Natalya and Kelly Kelly. Even Jillian Hall, but thankfully she's gone now.

ACTUALLY!

I do remember Ashley Massaro being hired; she entirely is reminiscent of that hooker.

Eve Torres...trashy looking? The fuck are you smoking man? Eve is fuckin' gorgeous in a fitness model kind of way, she's anything but trashy/skanky.

They look just like her if you ask me

They look like meth heads? I don't think so.

namely Maryse

Looks a bit skanky with that terrible bleach job.

Looks like a guy, but not skanky.

Kelly Kelly

Kelly has taken shits more attractive than Angelina Love.

Until these other girls look fresh off the pipe like Angelina, they can't be true skanks.

The obvious answer has got to be Daffney, doesn't it? She looks like she just emerged from a crack house after a couple of weeks. Although for me, Angelina Love has to be right up there, along with ODB of course.

In terms of WWE, as the OP suggested, I'd go with Alicia Fox. Does nothing for me whatsoever.

And for those of you who suggested that Maryse or Kelly Kelly look skanky, you must be spending too much time in that crack house with Daffney. Because those two are anything but skanky.

I wanna know what screams "trashy" or "crack-head"-ish about Daffney?! She's easily in the top three of hot Knockouts!

I'll go ahead and cast my vote for Lacey, Sunny, or Missy Hyatt.

Odb, angelina, daffney are all obvious cases but ill go on the limb and say although drop dead gorgeous candice michelle and maria act as the skankiest divas. Still extremley hot, both of them!

Angelina Love looks like a prostitute.

And I would pay to fuck that ho, cum on her face and then smear it all over

Yeah, enjoy that... skank

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back