• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who do you think is better? Batista or Cena

Who do you think is beter?(WRESTLING WISE)

• John Cena

• Batista

Results are only viewable after voting.
hate them both better wrestling wise i dunno they both suck and they do the same thign over and over but if had to choose id say cena just uz hes good at fighting

Hey iron man stfu? noone wants to see a freaking white boy try to act black, i eman comeone his entrance song is so stupid(but its catchy) he rhymes gay stuff that doesnt make sense. and cena couldnt even beat batista at the royal rumble in a 1 on 1 situation. What makes you think he can beat him now. and besides most of john cenas fans are girls.

Cena is better even tho his gimmick makes no sence (still the rap entrance but is now a "marine") Batista started out with an even gayer gimmick remember the joke that was Reverend Dvon? remeber when Batista was his money collector? well that had to have been they stupidest way to start your future dominant superstar in ur company...i mean they made Brock Lesnar look like an animal and he got over well, and they made Batista look like a complete idiot an now every1 hates him

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back