Batista or John cena

Batista or John cena?

• Batista

• John Cena

Results are only viewable after voting.
TNA wrestlers good, how can they be most of them are WWE/F rejects!! And the only ones that may have real wrestling skills are former greco roman wrestlers!

ChainGangSoldier84 said:
TNA wrestlers good, how can they be most of them are WWE/F rejects!! And the only ones that may have real wrestling skills are former greco roman wrestlers!

I don't think the WWE think they are rejects. They offered Rhyno, Team 3d, James Gang, Sting, Styles, Joe, Sabin, Daniels, Monty Brown and Ron Killians all contracts in the past year. And they are all better then Batitsa and John Cena

ok i dont get why ppl would like batista more than cena. cena obviously has better mic skills. and batista is terrible in the ring. cenas average and thats a lot better than batista. ppl cheer batista cause of all his muscles.i dont really like either of them but its obvious that cenas better because why would they bring cena to raw? because cenas better and raws the better show.

He has the same gimmick doesnt he? But to Cena = Batista... They both suck... Cenas just a bit more entertaining then Batista...

i agree they both suck but id pick Batista.

6 to go i think!

im glad cena dropped the rapper gimmick. it was too goofy for raw thats why it was on sd. batista has no gimmick and compare their matches at summerslam. batista's ofcourse sucked while cena had the best match of the night.

They both suck but batista is a little better in the ring. They both should have jobbed cleanly at Sumerslam.

TBH i think batista would become ALOT beter if wwe made an example out of him, for example> Give him less air time.

Because i think Batista is now too big headed. He thinks Hes the head of Smackdown When its clearly The undertaker, infact Veteran and leader of the WWE. I hate to say it but if undertaker had an ego like triple H or Hogan WWE would be MUCH beter right now.
I think to some extent within the wwe Taker can do anything he wants.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back