Who Do U Want To Be Champion Now On Each Show?!

CG is the Click said:
Ok this caught my eye

you hate Cena whatever:2up:
(another pathetic jealous LOSER):icon_rolleyes:
you want lashely,KAhli and Dreamer to be the champs are you serious?:headscratch:

you make no sense at all :banghead: and your jealous

Ok, Don't do this. I'm serious...don't.

Now for the rest, atleast make an attempt to explain why you choose who you do, don't just make a list.

listen i like Cena okay he's cool in my mind,champ of champs blah blah blah now i dont care if people hate cena but if they start sayin he he blows or s*cks **** i kinda get mad plus i you got to admit khali as champ? even worse lashely?

CG is the Click said:
listen i like Cena okay he's cool in my mind,champ of champs blah blah blah now i dont care if people hate cena but if they start sayin he he blows or s*cks **** i kinda get mad plus i you got to admit khali as champ? even worse lashely?

I don't care. You can like him all you want and defend him, just don't flame and overuse smilies when you do it.

jefferson411 said:
Well snaps for you, glad you are a big enough person to admit that.(sarcasm).

Like it or not, he is a better champion than carlito could be. carlito doesn't look like a wwe champion. he is a definate IC title contender, but not heavyweight yet. He can't be champion for the same reason rey didn't make a good champion, no one would believe it. That is my opinion. I could be wrong, and he could make a great champ.
why are you telling everyone who is ready to be champ or not this is a thread about who we want to be champ you already stated your opinion on who you want to be champ so don't tell anyone eles there pick is wrong be it shelton benjamin,carlito,ric flair,lashely,regal,finley,or the great khali these are people's opinions and you should respect that.

showtyme27 said:
why are you telling everyone who is ready to be champ or not this is a thread about who we want to be champ you already stated your opinion on who you want to be champ so don't tell anyone eles there pick is wrong be it shelton benjamin,carlito,ric flair,lashely,regal,finley,or the great khali these are people's opinions and you should respect that.

Sorry I was under the impression that this forum existed for discussions, I will make sure to not take part in discussion from here on out.

Raw: Chris Masters or Ken Kennedy both are good young talent who need to be pushed. Kennedy is now on Raw right?

SmackDown: It actually sucks to say the truth but I would like to see Benoit or Undertaker as Champion.

ECW: Ecw stands for "EXTREME" Championship Wrestling 'Extreme'
And I think the most Hardcore,Extreme fighter in ECW is Sabu and he deserves to be Champion or he will simply go to TNA.

Raw: HHH(I'm ready for the 11th! Best guy in the business to hold the title.)

Smackdown: Matt Hardy(The guy's paid his dues for years...he has the skills, a bit of popularity behind him. I'd love to see them push him into the spotlight one day. I think it'll happen eventually too. I'd rather it be sooner then later though. The only reason why I didn't put guys like Benoit and Taker here is because they had it already.)

ECW: CM Punk(His slow rise to the top is good...no need to rush it but I do want to see Punk wind up with the title eventually because I really feel as if he'll bring respect and credibility to the belt. He's been around the indies, he's wrestled all over the place.....he's got the skills and the style that would probably allow him to pull a good match out of just about anybody. He's one of those guys that when he's given the ball, he'll run with it. Can't wait to see him reign.)

RAW-Orton or Carlito (I definitely think he has what it takes to carry RAW, and I think he would step up his game immensely as champ)

Smackdown-Benoit- Hardest working guy on the roster, could have a 5-star match with a trash can

ECW- RVD, Sabu or CM Punk

Smackdown: Booker T (not King Booker, even though I kinda like the gimmick)
Raw: Shelton Benjamin- I'm a bit of a Shelton mark as I'm just blown away by his ability, it makes me completley forget about his so-so mic skills
ECW- Sabu- IMHO his is the toughest mo'fo on the roster right now if not ever and I have a great deal of respect for the genecidal, homocidal, suicidal maniac. God I hope I put those words in the right order.

raw: orton....cena and edge just takin turns with the title is just annoying
smackdown: undertaker...deserves it more than any1 else. he is only used for special occasions which is what ric flair should be doing
ecw: sabu or sandman....i dunt even have 2 explain

RAW: Carlito, for a short reign and to give him a big push
SD!: Mr.Kennedy
ECW: CM Punk

Let the young guys take control

RAW - EDGE and he retains until wrestlemania at least
we need a heel causing havoc and he is the best at it
imagine both hardy boyz kick the shit out of him when they join forces again

SMACKDOWN - BOBBY LASHLEY and all the older superstars are trying to knock him off but cant
great feuds with booker taker and batista

ECW - RVD he has to be champ he is ECW

Raw: Edge, like him or not, he is damn good at what he does
SmackDown: Batista; Booker T's doing a great job, but not as great as Batista could or Chris Benoit, he deserves another good run
ECW: Rob Van Dam

Raw: Shelton Benjamin

Smackdown: King Booker (The best thing in WWE at the moment)

ECW: Rob Van Dam and in a year or so C.M. Punk

Raw - HBK - Quite simply put, there is nobody who can have a match that is more entertaining than Michaels. I believe he is still underused to the extreme.

Smackdown - Finlay - The guy is the best thing on Smackdown. A real hard hitter who can even make someone like Lashley look good. The only person who is more physical than Benoit IMO.

ECW - Sandman - then again all ECW should be extreme rules so there ya go...

Raw- Edge- Edge is a great heel, wrestler, and has awsome mic skills. He can get the crowd to hate his guts, and makes the show more entertaining with his "****y" gimmick.

SD- William Regal- Regal might be one of the most underrated wrestlers out there. He's a great mat-based wrestler, and I enjoy him as heel.
Flames Out
Dragon

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back