Who did the WWE drop the ball with ?

There are a few...
MVP- one minute he's on fire! Longest reigning US Champion and I personally thought future WWE Champion and then POOF! A losing streak, reduction in flash and a bad tag team.
John Morrison- He proved he could and would change but eventually what I thought was a poor teaming turned profitable for The Miz and left John Morrison without.
Shelton Benjamin- had all of the physical potential but lacked mic skills. A small detail that could have been fixed with a valet or manager. Made MITB!
Yoshi Tatsu- Okay so his English is a little rough but his abilities are amazing in the ring. I personally would have enjoyed a short tag team stint with him and Zack Ryder as a joke.
Justin Gabriel- The true NXT stand out! Now he can barely be seen on Smackdown or anywhere else. He could own the IC title division and if proven maybe more.
Chris Jericho- What??? Yes sir! Jericho has made several runs in the WWE, improved his mic work, been both heel and face and in return has been part of several short and forgettable title runs.
Wonder when we get to say something about the ones the WWE has wasted time one shoving down our throats? Just thinking out loud!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back