Who is or was the future of the WWE?

Moon Knight

Original Prince of Darkness
What wrestlers do you think where thw future of the WWE and why? It can be any wrestler still under contract or now gone. This is not like the 5 wrestlers you would bring back thread, this is about the wrestlers you think were or the future that never lived up to their full potential. Keep this recent, like on the past 4 to 5 years.

In no real order..

1. Rob Conway - This guy is good on the mic and has great in ring skills, Very few can work a good a match as him, should be a champion.

2. Shelton Benjamin - Excellent ring skills, terrible mic skills. In the ring he could be the next HBK.

3. John Cena - This guy has a great attitude and is gold on the mic, but sadly his in ring skills need ALOT of work.

4. Mordecai - I liked this guy for some reason, like a holy undertaker. Loved his unique gimmick.

5. Lashley - Needs better mic skills and some passion, but in the ring he is very good and knows how to work a good match.

6. Edge - I hate him, but I will give him credit, he has great mic and in ring skills. His ladder match against flair won me over.

7. Muhammad Hassan - I hate him with a burning passion, but he could cut a great promo and nobody was better at getting legit heat. he had potential in the ring.

8. D'Lo Brown - He had potential as a good heel, he needed polishing but has potential.

9. Rodney Mack - I guess I just liked his look.

10. Kurt Angle - I put him here because I think he is underpushed and not used to his full potential. He is the greatest off alltime no doubt about it!

Edge-the next heel legend of the WWE (like HHH)

Christian- WWE missed the boat bigtime with Captain Charisma

Matt Hardy- totally overlooked, he has the crowd, look, history, and skills

Sean O'Haire- Great gimmick about "I'm not telling you anything, you don't already know" awesome in the ring, good size

Sylvan- I liked the new arrogant gimmick--awesome in La Resistance, clean cut

Booker T- definitely deserves this current push, hopefully it goes somewhere

Carlito- why in the hell is not getting pushed now!!

I feel the WWE should repackage and redebut Palumbo, O'Haire, Stasiak, and Jindrak as the Natural Born Thrillers.

With that out of the question, though, I think there's an incredible wealth of young talent. Orton and Edge are going to be in every other main event in 1-2 years, while beyond that guys like Carlito, Masters, Conway and HOPEFULLY CM Punk will put asses in seats.

If the WWE is lucky/smart, AJ Styles and Christopher Daniels could jump ship and REALLY entertain us...Maybe as new members of the Natural Born Thrillers?

dtm8117 said:
I feel the WWE should repackage and redebut Palumbo, O'Haire, Stasiak, and Jindrak as the Natural Born Thrillers.

Stasiak was fired in 2002 ( does anybody know why? )

then O'Haire was fired and then Palumbo and Jindrak were fired. to this day the only person that been rehired is Palumbo and thats because his brother was at the base in afghanistan that raw was taped at. so Palumbo can thanks his brother for his job at the wwe but the rest of guys dont got a chance of being rehired. If you remember a few months ago O'Haire tried to get back in to the wwe but he wasnt even given a chance.

dtm8117 it was a good idea. the NBT's could of been on smackdown then they could of fueded with Dx who are going to be on raw. If the wwe did it right then it could of been a great fued for raw and smackdoen. Plus Smackdown could actually have had somthing that would of had fans watching smackdown every friday night

Armando Alejandro Estrada
Carlito
Chris Masters
John Cena
Rene Dupree
Rob Conway
RVD
Shelton Benjamin
Muhammad Hassan
Batista
Bobby Lashley
Ken Kennedy
Randy Orton
Rey Mysterio
The Boogeyman

Randy Orton...

this man has evolved sooooo fast from his debut..then his injury came back wit evolution..this man is still young and he has shown a tip of the ice burg of his talent

Chris Masters...
Bautisa
Carlito
Cena

Look what they are doin now....

Someone mentioned boogeyman? WTF

Edge
Christian
Hardys
Kane
Angle
Booker
DDP
Batista
Masters
I guess Cena was supposed to be, but he sure isn't the future imo cuz if he is, then WWE is goin straight to hell. (come on, someone please pick it apart and try to argue)

Since O'Haire is off the roids, he looks like shit compared to what he used to look like. That's probably the main reason he wasn't re-signed. Just look at him to see what I mean.

Edge will be the top heel as soon as Triple H bows out.

Shelton Benjamin, if he improves on the mic, will be a very solid upper mid-carder but I can't see him as a main eventer.

Carlito is good on the mic and he's decent in the ring but I think his size will keep him from being a main eventer.

The WWE will always push big men so Chris Masters will be a main eventer for sure. Masters has improved a lot since his debut and he loves the business so he can go far.

John Cena needs a solid heel run before he can establish himself as the top face. This botched face run has really ruined a lot of his heat and the only way he can be one again is when the WWE doesn't force him into the role of the next Rock. He needs to be himself. It's like Ralph Waldo Emerson said: "When nature removes a great man, people explore the horizon for a successor; but none comes, and none will. His class is extinguished with him. In some other and quite different field the next man will appear."

Randy Orton- if he can keep his attitude together he should be good

Masters- if he improves his in ring skills he should have a couple of title reigns down the road

Carlitto- this guy is great on the mic and in the ring, future hall of famer

Shelton Benjamin- great athlete, needs to improve mic skills, but no doubt a future star

amboy said:
Go ahead n make fun, but i say the MIZ
Too...Many.....Jokes!
1.) Shelton if he works on the Mic skills(and with Triple H on Raw he has the best guy to help him).
2.) Randy Orton. Quite simply the best heel since triple H apart from...
3.) Edge. This guy is pure gold on the mic superb in the ring will be the next Triple H
4.) Carltio. Some work needed and WWE need to be careful of watering down his character like they did with Cena.
5.) John Cena. I can hardly believe I'm putting him but.... IF they turn him heel soon IF he loses the title and goes mid card for a year to work on both his character then he has a chance. At the moment I believe Cena has no place in the main event.:wwf:

Lashley should get the biggest push he has the crowd and he needs now is WWE's trust then mic skills...and by the wat The Boogeyman is 41

The future is the following in no order

1. Randy Orton
2. Cena
3. Carlito
4. Shelton
5. Chris Masters (If he gets off the roids)
6. Lashley

dark_man said:
Stasiak was fired in 2002 ( does anybody know why? )

I don't know why he was fired in 2002, but he joined WCW after being fired in the late 90s for secretly recording other wrestlers' conversations (remember Meat?). That Planet Stasiak gimmick...he never had a chance.

1 Lashley
2 Shelton
3 Carlito
4 Cena
not Masters he won't last that long

i agree with the person that said matt hardy. orton, cena, benjamin, carlito(if he looses the whole cool gimmick). lashley. other possibilities : rob conway, dupree, grenier. if they get a push they'll all do the "i'm pissed i've been here x amount of years and have gotten nothing out of it...i want my shot!" gimmick.

Cena- If he goes back to that dumbass rapper we all use to love when he was a heel and does the promos he was doing around wrestlemania 19, he would be great

Batista- This guy is purely a power guy, wwe could use this 2, he is gonna be the face of wwe

Randy Orton- I honestly think hes gonna turn out to be like the rock, he does some funny promos ( like when the rock did the "concert" in sacremento) and things like that

it would either be Mr. kennedy, Carlito, Lashley, and CM Punk; i see Batista having many more injuries, Orton gettin into a lot more trouble

Some never quite make it despite seeming capable but here is who the WWE seem to be grooming for a big future

Randy Ortan
John cena
Batista
Carlito
Shelton Benjamin

Possibly?...
Mr Kennedy
Lashley

carlito took a crappy gimmick and manged 2 get popular also benjamin has potential if he works on his mike skills

as 4 randy i say fire him if he does 1 more thing but they wont cuz theyve been grooming him 4 a long time

lashley[he has cauliflaur ear]

also sadly enough it wont b long b4 angle retires

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back