Who Created The Christian Battlez Cardboard Champion Facebook page?

Hilarious that people are telling others "Just google it, it's right there" when that's all I did to find Battlez on youtube and yet I was being creepy like TM and ''going out of my way to make fun of him''.

Yeah the facebook is pretty funny though, I figured it was Guy.

Eww i just watched his crappy Wrestle Talk "Show", 2 things i will point out about Christian Battlez

1. He is ugly as fuck, and how he is a pro wrestler baffles and bewilders me.

2. He's boring and acts like a bitch.......get laid you fat ugly gnome looking fuck.

Eww i just watched his crappy Wrestle Talk "Show", 2 things i will point out about Christian Battlez

1. He is ugly as fuck, and how he is a pro wrestler baffles and bewilders me.

2. He's boring and acts like a bitch.......get laid you fat ugly gnome looking fuck.

Hint, J-Dogg, he ain't. He's the living room champion of some shithole in Florida.

Unrelated, but I followed Sam's directions in his sig, and all I felt was a sense of being a hypocrite.

Hint, J-Dogg, he ain't. He's the living room champion of some shithole in Florida.

The guy just gets me worked up over how much of a failure he is, he fuckin raped and destroyed my E-Fed when i had it, he continued to be on high up on the fail meter, he posted utter vile on this site. And his lame ass belt....you can't even make someone bleed when you hit them a belt made with carboard.

Last thing he said to me on FB was "Sheamus is trash" referring to my profile pic. I chuckled at the irony...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back