• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who Best Wrestler In The World Today?

Kurt Angle hands down. Now if you wanted the best wrestler ever in all time, it would be Bret "Hitman" Hart. How I would love to see Bret Hart vs Kurt Angle. Too bad that horrible excuse for a wrestler named Goldberg ended Hart's career. But back to the point. Kurt Angle is the best wrestler in the world today.

I believe that we are talking about the "best wrestler" in the sense of skill and story telling correct? I dont think that we are talking about just performance cause the buisness is different now a days. So if we are talking about the combination of the 2 then you have to say that HHH, Ric Flair, and HBK are the best. Nobody can wrestle or tell the story like they can. The are the best ever. Hands down

Raw - Triple H, and no one is even close to him except HBK. Edge isn't close, Orton isn't close. Why they bother pushing either one is beyond me.

Smackdown - King Booker has always been good in the ring and on the mic and people leave him out.

ECW - The Big Show, for a big man, nobody moves like he does. Also, Sandman is possibly the best there too. If RVD could put away his personal issues he would be good. Although I dislike RVD.

TNA - Sting, great mixture of mic skills and in ring ability. Also Kurt Angle is tied with Sting. Christian, which is one of my favorite, is a close 3rd.

I would say right now its HBK he is near the top in every aspect of the business. However look out for Edge he is getting better and more entertaining every week.

When you say best wrestler, what fighting intesity, or stamina? Benoit would be one of the best today when he is at his full power. As for Shawn Michaels, bah!

CENA IS NOT THE BEST WRESTLER IN THE WORLD TODAY IF YOU COULD NAME HIS BEST MATCH WHAT WOULD IT BE? THERE IS NO ANSWER TO THAT. MAYBE CENA VS TAKER at NO MERCY 03.

JohnCenarulez18 said:
The best wrestler in the world today is John Cena.

Warning for spam.. Your at 2 now.. 1 more and your bye bye. Add more to your posts!!! And instead of posting where the rules are, how about reading them?

^^^^^^^^
2 spam warnings and he only has three posts. John Cena is not the best wrestlyer today, look at his (lack of) technical ability, that is just nonsense, I wouldnt put im in the top 50

I think it's Samoa Joe without a doubt. He's dominated submission wrestling, power wrestling, lucha libre wrestling (hard to do with his weight), technical wrestling, hardcore wrestling, name it and he's done it. Every time he wrestles, he steals the show. Oh, and he has great mic skills and charisma. Anyone who doesn't like him clearly never watches him wrestle on pay-per-views or just chooses not to like him because he's fat. Body build means NOTHING in wrestling NOTHING!

Oh and I also forgot one more guy who may be the best wrestler in all of WWE and ECW. I forgot totally about him, CM Punk. Their ain't a sole he won't kick the living hell out of or fight.

And whats up with this spam thing?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back