• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Who is the hottest male wrestler in the WWE?

Who is the hottest male wrestler in the WWE?

• John Cena

• Randy Orton

• Batista

• Shawn Michaels

• Edge

• Johnny Nitro

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
R

Racey Lacey

Hiya! This is my first post, and it's a fun one! It's mainly for all of us female WWE fans, although you guys can give your opinions if you wish to do so! So...who do you think is the hottest MALE wrestler in the WWE right now??

I say John Cena!

Beth Pheonix is by far the hottest male wrestler..huh? what? oh...my bad, she isn't a man? Damn, could have fooled me!!! Well, my g/f says Cena is pretty hot, even if he does suck ass.

first of all bro cena is the best and my girlfriend agrees with yours she says she likes his blue eyes

Oh my godd Randy Orton So hot. Hes So scrumpshis id just like to eat him up, yumyumyumyumyum!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAha

Well, I don't if this is great discussion but, I'd have to go with Randy Orton. He has a really cute face, and a nice body. John Cena can look too scary sometimes.

Flames Out
Dragon

I voted for Shawn Michaels. He's just got that "been to the dance" type of charm. Plus, his receding hairline is so dreamy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back