Who are your picks to move for the supplementerary Draft??

Raw gets

Maria(Raw got plenty in the draft last night, they don't need much more, I see this move happening only because I see Candice going to SD! and someone needs to fill the spot she leaves open)

SD! gets

Morrison(He's been on ECW long enough, and has really nothing left to do there, time for him to move)

Mark Henry(same reason as above)

Candice(SD! needs differant Divas, Candice doesn't do shit on RAW, I see them moving her to SD! in hopes to resurrect her career a bit, which will likely fail, ending in her being relaesed finally)

Knox(SD! is the only brand without a monster, well unless you count Kane, but rumor has it he's retiring soon)

ECW gets

Kennedy (To get his career back on track)

Regal (IDK, to take a the GM spot I suppose)

Santino (So I don't have to watch his shitty ass anymore)

Umaga (for some reason this just makes sense to me, most have forgotten about him and like Kennedy a move to ECW could back his career back on track)

R-truth(see my reasons for Santino)

Mark henry to raw to team with big show, that would be sweet, tyson to smackdown, and tone of other stars who have talent, i want to see jack swagger to raw and face cena that match was great cena proved he can't wrestle lol

RAW gets:
Evan Bourne
Carlito
Primo
Maria

SmackDown! gets:
Charlie Haas
Tyson Kidd
Christian
Kofi Kingston
Candice
Santino Marella

ECW gets:
Hurricane Helms
William Regal
Mr. Kennedy
R-Truth

'The Age of Orton'

How long have you benn watching the WWE

There has been a supplemental draft for the last few years

Are you blind or just simple?

(I am taking an anger management course)

I read somewhere there will be ten superstars changing in the supplemental draft
Raw
Carlito - Tag Champs on A Brand to feud wih Legacy

Primo - See Carlito

Chavo - Someone needs to wheel Vickie around

Smackdown
Christian - Keep him in midcard away from Edge for awhile maybe a Rumble win setting up a brother vs. brother Wrestlemania match

Tyson Kidd - Set up the New Hart Foundation with a returning DH Smith

Santino - With Smackdown being the "kid's" show his comedy would fit in perfect

JTG - give him a singles run in the midcard possibly a Nation stable with Zeke, Henry, Benjamin

Mark Henry - Raws overcrowded with big men and he has done his job getting over on ECW if he fails again release him

ECW
Shad - Give him his singles shot released in a couple of months

The Brian Kendrick - Let him shine again for awhile before moving him back to a main show possibly a good feud with a face Morrison over the ECW title

I hope Christian gets a chance to shine. He is a solid worker, solid on the mic, looks young and is fresh in the sense that he was i nTNA for a while.

I'd love to see a faction wit hteh Canadians as I am canadian.

I'd like to see Miz and Morrison break up and Morrison given a chance to be a major player on Smackdown. I still remember his ability to do that standing backflip which would be a nice finisher and put him with Melina again who turns heel because I believe shes a way better heel.

Every year Smackdown turns into the AAA baseball league with ECW being the AA ball league and FCW being the A ball league.

Christian, Morrison, Dolph Ziggler, Charlie Haas, Goldust, Jamie Nobel, Sim Snuka, Santino, Natalya, Fu Naki, Wang Yang, and DH Smith are the guys who I think will probably end up moving. I don't know how many guys are supposed to get switched, but these are the ones that aren't doing anything and I can see WWE moving around to possibly use somewhere else, or just forget about them like they did Domino and Chuck Palumbo last year after the draft.
I really want to see Morrison vs. Chavo Guerrero vs. Christian for the ECW title but that wont happen.

cody rhodes to ecw
Ted DiBiase to smackdown
dolph ziggler to to ecw
Christian to Raw
Mike Knox to ecw
Charlie Haas to smackdown
R-Truth to raw
William regal to ecw
Ecw really needs some more wrestlers, i would really like see cody and ted have to split up i think they would be better off on singles get away from randy ortan cause he is just using them, i really knew that rey mysterio jr would go to smackdown cause smackdown was really wanting him back. for the hispanic cause hispanics was watching smackdown more what i heard.Anyways i dont think many raw superstars is going like working for vickie. she is going be a problem.it don't surprise me that she don't pull a few strings and get edge on raw he might come tomorrow or sometime after backlash. could we see the bod back together or a Freud between kane and the undertaker ?another thing last night was a repeat of last year ecw only got one draft pick that i remember last night so ecw needs to pick up on the supplementerary draft, they only lost one wrestler but still they need some new blood in there:undertaker2::robvandam: make you think what is going happen:headscratch:

William Regal-ECW

R-Truth-ECW

Kofi Kingston -Smackdown

John Morrison-Smackdown

Christian-Raw

Shelton Benjamin-Raw

These are just some of my picks

Well, small names are only picked for the supplemental draft every year, like charlie haas and jamie noble. However, SD and ECW got raped last night for the draft, especially ECW. They got one pick the whole night and it was Koslov. So, I think the supplemental draft may surprise us this year and put a big name like Cena or Orton to SD. And, ECW will probably get a few small names, or a midcarder like Shelton Benjamin.

First of all I'm pretty disappointed at some of the talent that were left off the initial draft and relegated to the supplemental draft. That being said the main names that I can think of that would make an impact moving in the supplemental draft are...

1. Jeff Hardy- I mean seriously this guy is as over as anyone if not more and you leave him off the main draft special?! He deserves to be a main event guy based on his popularity alone, if not the risks he takes to entertain us as fans.

2. Christian- I am on the fence as to whether it's better for him to stay on ECW and be the main guy/ face of the brand or be on the bigger shows and be an upper mid carder and earn a spot in the main event eventually.

3. Kofi Kingston- I think its gonna be tough for him to really shine and get the push I feel he deserves on RAW. I am one of the people who think that they should send more talent over to ECW to boost the integrity of the show. I don't see-saw on that fact. I would love to see more guys like Kofi, Punk, Morrison, Evan Bourne, and even Christian on ECW but they need to commit to it fully. Meaning move a bunch of guys over to boost the roster and give it more depth. So that the show has good quality matches from top to bottom. This way when a guy like Christian, who is a legit talent, wins the title it actually means something. Stacking the roster wit the best of the younger guys will give the brand a big rub. Then they could eventually bring in a new mid card belt...say the TV Title...and have another element to add to the mix.

Thats my initial thoughts on the supplemental draft. Looking forward to reading everyone elses thoughts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back