I went to WWE.com for this?

JTS32

Occasional Pre-Show
Yeah, I logged on to catch the "Exclusive Live Coverage" of the Supplemental draft and ugh. Just ugh. Here's what I got from that time.

1. They will continue to move Mr. Kennedy every year in the hope that maybe the constant moving will somehow magically make him healthy so he won't be on tv two months then miss five.

2. Apparently a tag team division can be operated with three tag teams. Am I wrong or are Priceless, Cryme Tyme, and the Colons the only three tag teams currently together in the WWE?

3. Divas just gotta move. Why so many Diva switches? Let's face it with a very few exceptions the Divas are there to look hot, and to most male wrestling fans one piece of hot ass is as good as another and for me having Candice Michlle on Smackdown does not make me have a greater desire to watch it.

4. ECW-The home of the Hart Foundation 2.0? The idea is interesting but for some reason the possible lineup of D.H. Smith, Tyson Kidd, and Natalya doesn't exactly fill me with excitment.

5. As a whole the Supplemental Draft pretty much stunk. Hornswoggle to Raw? Moving the Bella Twins? Festus to Raw? Most of Raw's picks especially were pointless and useless. Don't get me wrong some have potential. D.H. Smith to ECW, Morrison and Haas to Smackdown, but for the most part I hated it.

You folks agree or disagree? What picks weren't made that you would have. Personally I would have moved Regal to ECW. Thoughts?

As a Brit, I'm glad they didn't move Regal to ECW - though I wish he'd been moved to SD. He's gonna be wasted on Raw unless they put him into a US Title feud with MVP. Doubt it somehow.

As for the rest of the Supp. Draft, I enjoyed some of the switches, although I don't get why, when every draft comes around, WWE decides to break up nearly every stable/tag team going. Nonetheless, the draft overall has provided some good moves for stars who were getting stale.

So yes, you went to WWE.com for that lol. I quite enjoyed the Fink being involved with the chat so heavily, that's seriously cool.

So yes, you went to WWE.com for that lol. I quite enjoyed the Fink being involved with the chat so heavily, that's seriously cool.

Yeah Finkel being there was pretty dang cool. I just wish more of those moves would have been more I don't know impactful.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back