• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Which Would You Rather Have Had: Dean Ambrose

WHAT AM I FIGHTING FOR?!

• Injustice

• Lost Generation

Results are only viewable after voting.

Con T.

Yaz ain't enough, I need Fluttershy
So, now we have the benefit of seeing how Dean Ambrose was brought up, as a member of The Shield. Suffice to say, The Shield have just been awesome, great stuff on a regular basis. But there was a time where this was allegedly supposed to be the angle Dean Ambrose debuted with.

[YOUTUBE]IZcwPGLqQ9I[/YOUTUBE]

I fully believe either one would be awesome, but which would you rather had; Dean Ambrose, voice of the lost generation, or Dean Ambrose, member of the Shield?

With hindsight, as a member of The Shield, because I know how that goes, and it goes well. Debuting a singles star, even a guy talented like Ambrose, you never really know how they'll do. But as a faction, as we learned from the Nexus, you can put guys with little TV experience together and put a guy like Wade Barrett on the level of a John Cena until he's more established. The Shield has been good for all the members, and for the WWE.

Considering it's very likely that Ambrose debuting as the Voice of the Lost Generation would have involved Mick Foley getting back in the ring at some point The Shield. By a fucking mile.

I hate the homoerotic vibes with everything The shield is doing. They have to take a look at these promos and realize what it looks like.

Only an idiot would even make this observation.

excuse me it's a gay promo! what do you want me to say?

with someone like santino marella at least he knows he acts gay so he runs with it...

don't act gay and try to be badass at the same time. One or the other...

with someone like santino marella at least he knows he acts gay so he runs with it...

Are gay and homosexual supposed to be some sort of put-down? Man, I miss being twelve.

I like the sheild approach. I know factions have been done to zombie-death, but done right its still awesome.

Foley has had all the great matches he's going to, I wouldnt have held out much hope for that beyond some good promo's. Also Mick could kill himself with a heavy sneeze he's so banged up. He doesnt need the risk.

How is it not possible to be both badass and gay? What decade are you stuck in? If Brock Lesnar was gay would you point and laugh at him as he tore your arms off and shoved them up your jacksy? Would you? Question marks?

Are you secretly hiding your own homosexuality? It's 2013, nobody cares anymore you know.

I hadn't noticed The Shield's homoerotic undertones. Still don't. My vote goes to Ambrose as one of the Hounds of Gayness.

I hadn't noticed The Shield's homoerotic undertones. Still don't. My vote goes to Ambrose as one of the Hounds of Gayness.

Same it hasn't crossed my mind and I also don't look for gay undertones when I watch wrestling. I think Braveh is a little off from what I've seen him posting

As amazing as it would've been to see one of the few good things to emerge from CZW face off against the hardcore legend himself, it would've all ended badly in the long run. Sure the build to the feud would've been pretty amazing as what Dean said was valid but flawed and the match itself(At Summerslam i believe it was meant to be) might have been some sort of vicious war filled with drama with both men ripping each other apart. After a while though the fans would forget that out of the booking they'd put for Ambrose, i could almost bet that 2 months after that match Dean would job to Ryback on RAW in under 4 minutes.

The Shield however is arguably the WWE's best handling of a stable ever. They debuted a little less than 6 months ago and has yet to be beaten due to their unity and their teamwork which is only helped by how well JBL puts them over(Then again this is the same guy who believably built up Primo once on PPV). Dean pinned the US champion last night on RAW and gave the belt a bit of an eyeing, in the last 30 days he's main evented Smackdown against the Undertaker and Kane respectively and pinned Randy Orton at Wrestlemania. The Shield definitely did Ambrose more favours in the long term than the lost generation would've.

My only complaint is putting the Shield in matches on RAW regularly. They should build up the Shield wrestling as big deals and something that should be paid to see for the potential of them losing.

Are gay and homosexual supposed to be some sort of put-down? Man, I miss being twelve.

I didn't say it was a bad thing you did.

How is it not possible to be both badass and gay? What decade are you stuck in? If Brock Lesnar was gay would you point and laugh at him as he tore your arms off and shoved them up your jacksy? Would you? Question marks?

I guess what I'm getting at is that unintentional homoerotic stuff looks way worse than intentional stuff like DX and Golddust

Are you secretly hiding your own homosexuality? It's 2013, nobody cares anymore you know.
That is a prejudice remark

I didn't say it was a bad thing you did.

I guess what I'm getting at is that unintentional homoerotic stuff looks way worse than intentional stuff like DX and Golddust

That is a prejudice remark

Questions are not statements. But cool, man, I see a jumped the gun a little. Work on expanding your point in the future though, because i'm predisposed to thinking you are saying something stupid from reading your other posts. Still don't see where you see a homoerotic angle though.

Also, Santino is not acting gay, he's acting Italian. :suspic:

There have been many badass homosexual characters in TV shows and movies though like Omar in The Wire and the guy in Kiss Kiss Bang Bang. You can do both.

No with his penis, the closet is locked pretty tight on that one.

Anyway, I like Ambrose. Dude is just crazy. The Shield has been handled very well by WWE. And I see something special in all of them. This will only add longevity to all their careers.

I don't know. I genuinely think you'd have to search hard to find someone else who looked at The Shield and thought 'gay'. Even if they did though, I'm not sure it's a problem at all.

I'll go with The Shield. Especially if the other angle involved Foley. I have had enough of that dude buttin' in all the time lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back