Which Talent you'd want NXT to sign next?

...or should I say "to sign nxt" :lmao:

tumbleweed.gif.pagespeed.ce.XzW9d8AgoN.gif

Ok, puns aside, NXT is solidly starting to hire a lot of indie talent, so... what is the next wrestler you'd like to see on nxt and consequentially in wwe? (naturally it's implide a time lapse, given that right now they already have a handful of talents to develop)

Personally, as mentioned in another thread, my choice would be Chickara/PWG's Chuck Taylor, beside being a good wrestler I am a total mark for his promos. He might really lift up nxt mic segments, which are the only part of NXT that's still not excellent.

What's Roderick Strong doing these days? He kind of struck me as the kind of guy WWE liked to hire.

Young Bucks and Adam Cole

I doubt The Young Bucks will be getting offers anytime soon because they have a reputation of having bad attitudes backstage. During their time in TNA, Rob Van Dam made allegations that they acted disrespectfully towards him. They had a tryout in WWE about 3 years back and Booker T made similar allegations. I'm not saying that they were genuinely being disrespectful, if there was just a misunderstanding, if the veterans were upset because they didn't lick the soles of their shows, etc. it's just the rep they've got.

There's a ton of upside with Adam Cole. He's made a big name for himself out on the independent scene and, to be honest, I'm surprised that neither WWE or TNA have approached Cole. He's been wrestling for about 6 or 7 years now and he has a ton of experience working for a variety of promotions. At only 25years old and having been a major player in Combat Zone Wrestling, Pro Wrestling Guerilla and Ring of Honor, he's pretty much conquered the big boys of the indie circuit. If he doesn't get offers from WWE or TNA in the next year or so, it wouldn't surprise me if he headed to Japan.

Since it SEEMS that Triple H's goal if or when he takes control of WWE is to feature all different types of guys with all different styles, I could see them reaching out to other big names in Japan like Kazuchika Okada. Okada's been in wrestling for just over 10 years now, he's only 26 years old, has a pretty good look, he's about 6'3" & 230 pounds and has been a major player in New Japan for about 2.5 years now that include 2 runs as IWGP Heavyweight Champion lasting a total of 516 days before dropping the title to AJ Styles back in May.

Since it SEEMS that Triple H's goal if or when he takes control of WWE is to feature all different types of guys with all different styles, I could see them reaching out to other big names in Japan like Kazuchika Okada. Okada's been in wrestling for just over 10 years now, he's only 26 years old, has a pretty good look, he's about 6'3" & 230 pounds and has been a major player in New Japan for about 2.5 years now that include 2 runs as IWGP Heavyweight Champion lasting a total of 516 days before dropping the title to AJ Styles back in May.

I'd love to see Okada in WWE. Altought I don't know why, but to me it doesn't seem he would fit amazingly, maybe is his rainmaker gimmick, that he portrays in a very "japanese wrestling" way, for lack of a better term. Also he would be a bit less impactful to watch even just because the WWE audience wouldn't be as over on him like in japan (when he faced AJ at G1 one of the best part of the match was Okada playing off the crowd at the start of it)

Also lately I've been re-watching some Motor-City Machineguns TNA match, damn they were good.

I know that Shelley is in japan, and I haven't seen wrestle in a while. But it would be awesome for WWE to bring the MCMG together (although this is probably not going to happen)

Okada, rampage brown or Michael Elgin would be excellent choices for NXT. I know Triple H isn't keen on TNA wrestlers but Bobby Roode and James Storm would be real assets...hell even a returning Bobby Lashley would excite me

I agree with Adam Cole. I've always felt he was special. I think a lot of people would agree that Johnny Gargano would be a good pickup. Also, they were talking about it in the article on WWE.com with Steen, Zayn, Neville, Devitt, and KENTA, where they mentioned Kota Ibushi should come in. I also believe that'd be a good pick.

Though he was already turned down earlier this year, I would really like WWE to give Ricochet another shot. He's extremely talented and if you don't believe me, take a look at the highlights of one of his matches with Adrian Nevile (Formerly PAC) https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7NNDkoq7o4c#t=54 . Also, I'd like for them to bring in Mike Bennett and Maria from ROH. Bennett is a great heel and Maria has definitely developed her character since her last stint with WWE years ago. As for Okada, I want to see what they do with KENTA first and see if they can properly book a Japanese wrestler. If they can, bring him in.

Adam Cole, Roderick Strong, and Matt Taven. Roderick Strong being the most desired of the three.

Roddie has been nothing but excellence since he was ROH World Champion in my opinion, and I've loved watching him long before he was even champion. I think that his style fits in well with NXT and he's got a mind on him that won't harm his time in WWE. Plus, I'd love to see his Suplex Backbreaker get over in WWE.

Adam Cole also had a great run as World champion and his matches as champion were really awesome to watch. He knows how to work a microphone and can really get the crowd going. His work with Hardy was great.

As for Matt Taven, I think he's got room to go before signing, but even still he'd be perfect for NXT and growing through WWE's ranks. I really like his style, and I don't think he'd have a hard time getting over.

Jimmy Jacobs
Johnny Gargano
Joey Ryan
Masato Yoshino
BxB Hulk

Jimmy Jacobs is easily the best character in independent scene history. Seriously. I've never seen someone with such a compelling gimmick. He deserves a shot. I'm surprised Joey Ryan hasn't tried yet either. BxB Hulk is pretty much the Japanese equivalent of Tyler Breeze... if you can imagine it.

I have a very long list of who I would like to see in the wwe, and this list even has people who are currently in tna. here are a few.

Chuck Taylor- fun to watch, could be the face of the company.

if cherry bomb, Mschef, Candice LeRae came to the wwe, they would most definitely be better for the diva's division. all 3 are awesome athletes.

bring chris Hero back- one of wwe's BIGGEST mistakes was releasing him! thats all.

Adam Cole- just an amazing athlete. outstanding actually and great on the mic

Roderick strong- one of my favorites of all time. great style!

Uhh Nation- just a very amazing athlete. very fun to watch. I get an adrenaline rush every time I watch him!

Drake younger- yes, I know he is in training for becoming a ref for wwe, but this man belongs in the ring to wrestle!

Johnny Gargano- this would be VERY exciting. very entertaining!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back