Which T.V. Shows Should Return?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
I've got two that I always watch old re-runs of.

1) Gladiators: Awesome program. The ticket used to be free if you wanted to see them. I used to go about 5 times a series. Awesome show. If it was still on now I would try to get on it. Some of the challenges looked awesome.

2) The Crystal Maze: Another show that I'd probably try to get on. I'm always watching this on UK Gold. It's one of those shows where you think the competitors are idiot because they cant do some of the challenges.

There is only one show i want to see return. Whose line is it Anyway? That show made primetime TV enjoyable again.

Seinfeld, hands down, it was on of the greatest sitcoms in the history of TV, if I could bring one show back that would be it

Seinfeld, hands down, it was on of the greatest sitcoms in the history of TV, if I could bring one show back that would be it

That would be my pick, I love that show, another id like to come back is married....with children but obvisly that wount work out because the kids are in there 30s.

The Fresh Prince of Bell air, imo that show is what helped bring Will Smith onto the acting map a long with all the movies he started doing. It was a funny show with a lot of good skits. My favorite episode was when Will stole Carltons ex girlfriend and they had a pillow fight and Will tricked Carlton saying he hit him in the eye and then hit Carlton with one good one.

Futurama is a big one. I believe they actually are starting it again exclusively on Adult Swim sometime this year or next, have to wait and see, if they do I will be happy as all fuck.

Freaks and Geeks. Best show ever. 'Nuff said. Judd Apatow is a freaking genius.

2) The Crystal Maze: Another show that I'd probably try to get on. I'm always watching this on UK Gold. It's one of those shows where you think the competitors are idiot because they cant do some of the challenges.

Challenge TV, Sunday Mornings, 9'o'clock. Every week thats the time for the Crystal Maze. I loved that programme as a kid, that and the bill.

Personally being a Stargate nerd, I'd love the see the recently canceled SG-1 come back, although they are making two movies so I think I'll cope.

Futurama is a big one. I believe they actually are starting it again exclusively on Adult Swim sometime this year or next, have to wait and see, if they do I will be happy as all fuck.

Freaks and Geeks. Best show ever. 'Nuff said. Judd Apatow is a freaking genius.

If they bring back Futurama I will be so happy I watch both episodes everyday besides Monday ('cause Raws on) and I love that show

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back