• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Best....Reality T.V Show

Mac Attack

I'm neat.
So another entry into my unofficial series of the Best. This time it is the best reality T.V show. This T.V show can come from any network, can be about anything and can be just from what you personally enjoy. So without further ado I present the Best Reality T.V show.

Hell’s Kitchen

This thing is by far the most real T.V show I have ever seen. Whether you watch it censored or uncensored this show is pure hilarious. This show revolves around Chef Gordon Ramsey taking chefs of different levels and offering them a prize. The catch is they must deal with hell for their duration of their stay in Hell’s Kitchen. Sounds pretty simple, until you realize the devil himself, Gordon Ramsey has true verbal freedom. If he wants to throw a spoon at you he will, if he wants you to call you a worthless donkey, he does. This show literally has contestants crying in the middle of cooking which I think makes it even more hilarious. It is almost like a reality comedy thrown together to make perfection. The show isn’t about babying the contests either you succeed or well you get hell.

The overall way the show is written is that from the start you have two teams Red, and Blue. Usually earlier in the day you have the contestants wake up to face some bizarre and awkward situation, which ultimately are called challenges. The winning team will receive some sort of award which can be from anything from a fancy dinner or some local attraction. The losing team however usually have some awful punishments, from either cleaning the entire restaurant, to eating disgusting items found around the kitchen pantry. Also the losing team in most cases has to prepare both kitchens for the Dinner Service the same night. Then at the dinner service the team members are assigned a position in the kitchen and cook or attempt to cook. Success gets you praise however fail to do something gets you belittled in the worst ways. Then the winning team usually gets invincibility from elimination where the losing team must submit the worst two members to Ramsey to face elimination. Then Ramsey usually picks the worse member and the show ends.

This show is the harshest and critical reality T.V show I think I have ever seen and for that reason I enjoy it very much. I think that it is a much watch and if you ever have time on your hands then watch an uncensored episode of it. I like it better than shows like American Idol, Dancing with the Stars, Big Brother, because of the scrutiny that the contestants must go through every single day. Ramsey is golden in this show, and honestly it is one of those shows that I must watch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back