Which poster do you dislike the most?

jback

Pre-Show Stalwart
Which poster on here really gets on your nerves? It doesn't matter if it's b/c their posts suck or u disagree with them or they are just annoying. This thread is a way to get all your fustration out with that poster. Just say y u can't stand them and w/e else comes to mind. They can respond at long as nobody get's to outta control and flames to much or is racist, sexist, ect.

"Note just b/c somebody doesn't like u or is mad at u. ect dont get all mad, get even.

Nobody really. If I dislike somebody I'd just ban them. Abuse of power? You could be right there.

Colamania thinks I don't like him, but he wouldn't still be posting here if I didn't.

For me, for w/e reason JP Fizzle get's on my nerves. I dont no him well enough to hate hime but for some reason he bugs me. It might b/c of the Santino dis, or the constantly sucking up to luther, or that he is new and may steal my thunder(if i ever create thunder) but I dunno I just dont like him as a poster. Sorry nothing personal

If I had to chose someone then it would be Luther_Hull. I haven't got anything against, or Hull, but he has given me 2 infractions in the past. Also, A.J. & xfearbefore have given me infractions in the past, so what the heck I hate all 3 of them.

I don/'t like Luther!!

It all happened about a month ago i was kidnapped by Jake...he tied me up to a chair in his basement and he had a knife in his hand.

Jake: You shall not like Luther Hull!!

Me: I shall not like Luther Hull!!

Jake: You will obey everything I command you to!!

Me: I will obey everything you tell me to do!!

Jake: You shall not like Luther!!!!

Me: I HATE LUTHER!!

Jake: Then show me what you will do to him via thia poster of him.

I see poster.

I run at it, spearing it and shredding it to a million pieces.

(Like Mr. Burns)

Jake: EXCELLENT!!!

There is another poster who I don't know about now. Before I had nothing against him and thought he was a good poster but now i can see y many people dont like him. Im talking about Luther_Hull. The reason behind y I dis-like him is that he negatively repped me on the post where Jake asked if u wanted rep and i said only if he thought i was a good poster and he wrote on the comment thing that "u suck". All I'm saying is I now know y nobody except for a few likes him. Just my opinion!!!!(probably get more negative rep from him, but meh, i dont really care)

I dis-like Luther....don't hate him...have ntn against him...it's just that he bugs me bc he gave me an infraction and i think it is false but it isnt worth arguing with him over it.

There is another poster who I don't know about now. Before I had nothing against him and thought he was a good poster but now i can see y many people dont like him. Im talking about Luther_Hull. The reason behind y I dis-like him is that he negatively repped me on the post where Jake asked if u wanted rep and i said only if he thought i was a good poster and he wrote on the comment thing that "u suck". All I'm saying is I now know y nobody except for a few likes him. Just my opinion!!!!(probably get more negative rep from him, but meh, i dont really care)

Dude, he gave me a Red rep in that Thread too. and he did it for no good reason. in the comment he left me he wrote "A bit of love for the red rep? IF IT AIN'T RED IT AIN'T WORTH SHIT." when i pm'ed him about it he wrote "I'm in that sort of mood. No offence." Luther abuses his power too much. but other than that i have no problems with anyone on this forum.

I have to say Luther as well... I didn't have any problem with him till I made a joke in the Ask Jake thread, and I don't know if he was being sarcastic or what, but wanted Jake to imprison me for it... I'm pretty much over it so I guess I really don't have a problem with him, just annoyed me a bit I guess...

I cannot wait for Luther to read this and see his response to all the hatred he is getting, he must send a lot of negative vibes through his computer screen lol. I personally don't dislike any regular members here, everybody seems cool to me.

I dis-like admin. I think he's a shit poster and doesn't even do his job modding. he also flames me all the time, and i havent said anything 'til now.

Luther's telling the truth there. Anyone can red rep. Although not many people bother. I'm happy to say I do, though.

Oh, and I don't particularly dislike anyone. Apart from that Lawls-ing idiot, whoever she is.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back