Which legend do you wish still wrestled?

Crush1

Getting Noticed By Management
Imagine if an old superstar was in the WWE right now, who would you want that to be? P.S Imagine the superstar was in his prime.

I'd pick Sid Vicious. I just want to know what kind of an impact he would have in the WWE.

Oh and please i'm begging you pretty please dont you all say the Rock. If someone mentioned him just pick someone else, like Hogan

Stone Cold Steve Austin

He could have so many amazing fueds with the current wrestlers.

You could put Bret Hart on that one too, but we've been robbed of Hart vs Benoit & Hart vs Guerrero.

The Rock...It's no secret he walked away early...

Bret Hart...If his body didn't give out, he'd be the one to retire Flair, and he'd still have amazing feuds with the top stars...

Owen Hart...umm...yea...

Trish Stratus...duh...

Well since Bret Hart is my favorite wrestler of all time naturally Im gonna pick him. I know there are quite a few guys that would probably make a bigger impact than him and help the WWE more but that really doesnt matter to me, all that matters is that I would still get to watch my favorite wrestler ever.

Bret wrestled Benoit multiple times. They have one of the matches on Brets dvd.

I'd go with Ricky Steamboat. He could have some fantastic matches with guys like Randy Orton, AJ Styles, Samoa Joe, or Edge.

Bret wrestled Benoit multiple times. They have one of the matches on Brets dvd.

I mean like a big time fued, perhaps over the WWE Title.

Unless that was done over a title in the old days..

Lou Thesz.

He only really tried his hand at modern style professional wrestling in Japan, after he'd turned seventy-five years old. Even then he was pretty damn good at it, and I'd give my left arm (which never gets used for anything important anyway) to see what he would've done had he come a couple of generations later.

Also, as an obsessive old school promoter, I'd derive a juvanile pleasure from watching him shoot on any opponant who fucks up whilst trying to apply a headlock.

RVD. He'd make an excellent main eventer for the WWE right now.

It would be great if he came back.

I keep wondering if he knows what he's doing by staying away. After all, he is 38 and with the high-risk style he employs, he won't be able to enjoy too many more big money years. Wouldn't it be better for him to suck it up and come back while his earning potential is still high? Then, he can retire in a few years and have some financial security.

And yes, I know his wife is sick, but that wasn't the reason he left wrestling in the first place, was it?

He's losing time and might regret it later on.

RVD. I smiled from ear to ear every second he was in the ring at the Royal Rumble. He still has a few good years left in him and I would love to see a return to the ring full time.

Well the most obvious choices the Rock and Austin, one of whom left at such a young age and the other who's body forced him to retire.
I am really hoping that Randy Orton doesn't decide to leave early because he could be HUGE for another 15 years.
Other than that, I would have liked to see a return to WWE for Bret Hart and I think Owen would have been a main eventer and is one of the best to never win the world title along with Paul Orndoff, Curt Hennig, and Roddy Piper.

RVD would be another one I'd like to see back, though I think this may yet happen

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back