where should steen go after roh

MINISTRYrising

Championship Contender
like the title said. where should kevin steen go after roh. many of roh's former world champions have at some point left the company and have gone on to be successful with other promotions. but for you where should kevin steen go next. would you like him to go to wwe,tna or stay at roh. if i was kevin steen i would go to tna. if he went to wwe he would have to be completely repackaged to fit in there. plus wwe would no way let him use the package piledriver. but if he went to tna i think they would likely let him continue with the wrestlings worst nightmare gimmic. also you have seen for yourself that tna allow there wrestlers to perform high risk moves so they are likely to allow steen to use the package piledriver. what do you think

I don't think Steen's gimmick would go over well in WWE, and he probably would end up lurking in the low to mid card shuffle. In TNA, he might be able to continue with his gimmick, but there's no telling how over it would be. He comes off as a heel, but the fans love him (in ROH). I'd like to see him face Bully Ray if he did go to TNA. But for the time being, he's right where he needs to be in ROH.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back