• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Where is the Hart Dynasty?

Fuel The Fire

Getting Noticed By Management
I personally think that the Hart Dynasty should be more involved in the Vince McMahon and Bret Hart feud. They could have kept the whole Cena and Batista feud as a separate thing or scrap that idea with them.

Personally a much better idea that the WWE could have done is have Vince McMahon get beat up by Bret. Then have Vince Bring in DX since they where involved in the screw job backstage and keep in mind..Triple H is the one that said do it.

They could have a new corp. group. The three of them could start taking Bret down.

Then have the Hart Dynasty come out and save him and they could have a 3 on 3 tag match at wrestlemania.
It would help Bret out with his health issues. Give a push for Hart Dynasty and also give something new a fresh for DX for a heel turn.

With that in mind do you think that would be a better idea for wrestlemania?

Do you have an ideas on how they could bring in the Hart Dynasty with Bret.

Will they even bring in the Hart Dynasty?

The main question is where are they and why are they not with Bret Hart?

Bret long said he didn't want to be "hitched" to them and vice versa and they would do it on their own... This is his time for him, I am sure they are being down-lowed to explode out as soon as Bret is gone... maybe a tag title win the night after mania with a victorious Bret... Bret has got the Hart name back again... his role is not to be a manager, but a main event attraction for mania... Their role right now is probably to soak up as much from Bret as they can and to get ready for the big push...

The Harts do need a manager, but Anvil would be a much better bet for this role due to his stick skills... I am sure that he will be amongst the inductions in this years HOF... If not, and they induct Davey Boy (long overdue) then it also works as a springboard...

Trust me the Harts explode after mania... either inspired by DH inducting the Bulldog or with the Anvil in their corner...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back