• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

The Hart Dynasty Discussion

I'm not sure about this, knowing wwe they'll probably turn them face since bret beat vince at wrestlemania, me, not so crazy about the hart dynasty, i've seen only a litle of their wrestling and i'm not impressed, for me, i think they should turn face because we have way to many heel tag teams

To be honest who knows

The WWE continues to crap all over their tag division. Right now it consist of ShoMiz which looks like a break up can happen there at any point. Baretta/Croft which i still can't get a good read on and the Dynasty. The Dynasty in my mind has huge push waiting for them if they feud with ShoMiz

The good thing is FCW breeds tag teams and i believe they got 4-5 decent teams down there led by the Uso's (Rikishi Fatu's sons)

In regards to Teddy Hart, supposedly he has had a bad attitude and hence got released a couple of times from the WWE. If it is true, hopefully Teddy will wise up and make the most of a promising career.

In regards the Hart Dynasty, well, it looks like they are full-fledged faces. I think they slow-built this as if I remember correctly, they punked Jericho after he talked smack about Bret.

My concern though is them actually winning the tag titles. The WWE tends to have cold feet on this type of stuff. They turn a team, push them, then stop from completing the push.

My feeling is they could push the Hart Dynasty as THE tag team in the WWE. Have them beat Mizshow and defend the tag titles on both brands and have a lengthy title reign. they can beat up and coming teams, established teams (both current and from the past), and makeshift teams of current stars.

As many have said before me, stemming from the outcome of the match at Wrestlemania a face turn is the best move for the Hart Foundation right now. Bret Hart will give them a rub and fucking with Vince is always a good way to get over with the crowd. If Vince didn't claim to be done with on screen stuff he could really help to push the Hart Dynasty by feuding with them. He could of had Miz-Show or whatever the fuck their called play the role of his henchmen, but I guess it doesn't matter since there is obviously going to be an angle between the two teams anyways. The Hart Dynasty turning on Vince and becoming Vince may very well have jump started their careers and got them the push they needed for the Tag titles.

This week on Raw the Hart Dynasty had a match against Showmiz winning by count out.

The Hart Dynasty are starting to look more and more like a Championship Ready tag team. Simply Because they're incorporating Tag Team Moves like the Hart Attack. Also I think they're starting to become more over with the crowd due to their relationship with Bret.

A match I would really like to see is A Triple Threat Tag Team Ladder match at extreme rules with The Hart Dynasty vs Morrison and Truth vs ShowMiz. Simply because in this match you have Some High Fliers, Some Mat Wrestlers and Well You Have Show.

ive been saying this for a while. there imo the best tag team out there. they should be in line next for the tag titles.
they should keep truth and morrison as singles competitors and give the hart dynasty a shot and see what they can do with it. for all we know they could be as good as the hardys, dx, jerishow etc. you never know

As much as I love the Hart Dynasty, a championship win for them leaves little else for the tag-team division as of now. Yes there is still R-Truth and Morisson, but no other name pops in my head. WWE needs to build up some viable tag-team potentials.

I don't think ShowMiz will gun for the titles after losing them. The Miz looks like someone that wants to shine on their own, and can do it. I believe after their championship loss(whenever that is) that team will break up. And once they do I want Hart Dynasty right there on top of the Tag-Team Mountain, with worthy challengers waiting.

Why is everyone so high on the Hart dynasty,they're not that good of a team.Tyson Kidd would better at singles wrestling then tag team.David Hart,not really sold on the guy.He has the size & the look but Im not impressed.I feel they will get a push & win the titles.WWE always pushes crap that we the fans dont want.

I sure as shootfire hope so!! To be honest, the reason I wasn't all that big on the Hart Dynasty, I was like "Either use them properly or get rid of them so someone else can use them properly!!" I think I'd be even happier if Natalya would get some props on her own. I think she really did well the few times she started off against McCool when the Divas belt first got started. She would be a real dominant force in the lacking women's division. This Hart Dynasty is the ULTIMATE coup de gras for WWE. They are IT in terms of tagging, and a woman with excellent strength in REAL wrestling. It would be a shame for WWE to piss their chances away with these 3 gems. :banghead: I hope people don't think I'm being sarcastic with my opening, but I'm just agreeing with people asking if its their time, but I really do hope it is. I have my fingers crossed!! :p

After the events at Mania , Raw and the appearance on Superstars, the face turn is here to stay for a while. I'm glad to see it as they needed to do something to take it to the next level. Hopefully a title run is in the works as well ,as it will strenthen the tag division and let the charictors in the dynasty grow as performers. I disagree that Tyson would be better served as a singles wrestler. As good as he is , his size would have him buried in the undercard. In the team of the Hart Dynasty all three have a chance to grow and make an impact in wrestling. David Smith has a little in ring growing to do but he is improving consistantly. Natalya will hopefully win the gold someday, she is one of the best women wrestlers in the industry today. Currently with the Dynasty, she doesn't need the belt to get over. Overall this is a very good thing for the Dynasty and the WWE. The Hart family has always been good in the business and can work both sides of the fence well. I look forward to what the face turn will bring for the Dynasty.

I think The Hart Dynasty are gonna get a title shot at The Unified Tag Team Championships.They have beat ShowMiz already and with Otunga hosting Raw I think R-Truth is gonna ask for a Triple Threat Tag Team Match(Him and JoMo)since R-Truth and David are paired up on NXT.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back