Where did those Kelly Kelly jokes come from?

Martin Gabriel

Pre-Show Stalwart
I don't understand where all the Kelly Kelly jokes came from about her sleeping her way to the top. I didn't hear them before Orton went on his little rant a few months ago on the radio, but since then that's all I hear about. It's really confusing the hell out of me because I see her getting better in the ring with every match she has.

It was reported a couple months ago that shes slept with like ten guys backstage so it prob started there

It was due to reports always coming out of her dating someone new in the locker room. Test, Justin Gabriel and others, a few who are done with WWE now. Then Orton just made some comments about it, but it was general knowledge anyway.

funny how you answered your question in the post... the 'jokes' came from Randy Orton. Otherwise it was just the fact that she, like many other divas, has dated numerous wrestlers..

Dumbkellykelly on twitter is one of the funniest things on the Internet. I highly recommend it for the lulz.

Dumbkellykelly on twitter is one of the funniest things on the Internet. I highly recommend it for the lulz.

duuuuuude! the one that was ment to be @realbethpheonex n she sent it to @reallkellykelly.. dumb bitch sent a tweet to herself!!

It started with Randy Orton going a little overboard with his little joke. People took it too seriously without even hearing the interview. I actually bothered to listen to it and, after hearing Orton say that those 10 guys are "Undertaker, Kane, Santino, Khali, etc..", I knew it was just a joke and nothing else. We really don't know her personally so who are we to judge? I'm not a fan of her ring work.. AT ALL.. But I wouldn't seriously call her a **** because of a joke Randy Orton, of all people, made.

Whatever, I mean sexy girls with oiled up guys, what do you think is gonna happen? A Telethon of Masterchef?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back