Where are we on the whole 'Have we landed on the moon' debate?

I think it's the most succinct argument you could have for why we really went to the moon. Seriously, the fact that people even think we faked it is something I just cannot comprehend. I never thought I'd agree with Remix, but damn if he isn't right. Just this one time though.

The Internet hasn't helped the conspiracy movement. Ancient aliens hasn't helped either. I'm still waiting for Naboo, or whatever that planet is called, to kill us all.

Naboo.jpg

The American government couldn't keep four men robbing a hotel room a secret, I'm pretty confident that they wouldn't be able to keep thousands of people being in on a fake moon landing secret.

The American government couldn't keep four men robbing a hotel room a secret, I'm pretty confident that they wouldn't be able to keep thousands of people being in on a fake moon landing secret.

Same thing on the 9/11 and Boston conspiracies.

I like it most when peope think themselves SO FUCKING SMART that it is THEY, via facebook common pages, that have managed to reveal the US GOVERNMENT's (who could easily make your entire existance cease within the next five minutes if they fet like it) giant nefarious plan.

If only we could all be so fucking SAVVY.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back