The Debate League Conference Finals are all set!!!

D-Man

Gone but never forgotten.
(Tune in as the conference finals begin this Sunday, November 21st at 2pm and will run until the following Friday, November 26th at 2pm!)

Alpha Conference Finals:
jmt225 -vs- Numbers

These debaters are both powerhouses in debating and veterans of the forums. Both of them know their WWE knowledge. Both of them have proven themselves on more than one occasion in the NWS of the forum.

jmt225 is mostly known as being one of the most logical and intelligent posters on Wrestlezone, as well as one of the top minds in the subject of MMA.

Numbers is a whiz in all things TNA but has been known to mix it up in many other different aspects of the forums without fail.

This is going to be a dead-even, well-balanced match that everyone should read. I can't wait for it to begin.

Omega Conference Finals:
DirtyJose -vs- nickb03

While the Alpha Conference contains the veterans of Wrestlezone, Omega is all about the newer posters. Both of these competitors came to the forum in December of last year, are reaching their one-year anniversary, and are looking to obtain Wrestlezone Debaters glory.

Both of these debaters remind me of 'yours truly' from last year. They are new, hungry, and are salivating at the chance to advance to the finals and get themselves noticed. And if there was any better place to do it, it's in the Debate League. This tournament changed my Wrestlezone life last year and can do the same for one of these guys. All they need to do is bring their "A" game, come out on top in the conference finals, and advance to debate against a truly deserving opponent in either Numbers or jmt225.

I'm dying to see how this one will turn out.

====================================================================================================

Feel free to utilize this thread to show your support for these competitors as they battle to reach their goal that has been four months in the making!! The debaters can feel free to talk shit about their opponents here, as well. There's nothing like some good drama to draw ratings!

And click the picture in my sig to view past debates, the path to the Conference Finals by the competitors above, and more wrestling knowledge than you could possibly muster. You guys don't want to miss this!!

I'm digging that chant, Coco.

I finally get my debate with nickb03. This is gonna be good. Thank you to all of the judges and participants for getting through this thing when it looked a little dicey for a second. Congrats and good luck to nick03, Numbers, and jmt225.

Just be careful you don't mention your debates more than twice Jose.

Also good luck I've enjoyed reading your stuff.

As a birthday present (my birthday's on the 21'st) I want you to win Dirty. Lmfao i'll be rooting for you and numbers. Goooooo goooooo gooooooo!111

This is shaping up to be an exciting set of conference final matchups. I'd like to give my take on who I think will take the conference championships.

Alpha Conference
D-Man's pick: jmt225

This should come as no surprise. It's no offense towards Numbers and I'm sure none will be taken. After all, jmt225 is probably the majority pick to win this whole thing. He's a fucking BEAST. He knows his stuff, takes the time to do the research, is dedicated, and is an institution on WZ. Although Numbers is tough as nails, jmt225 is tough as Abyss's Janice.

Omega Conference
D-Man's pick: DirtyJose

No one reminds me more of myself than DirtyJose. He's a newbie that is dying to get noticed here and will stop at nothing to do so. nickb03 is a tremendous poster and will not be an easy opponent by any means, but DirtyJose has been 150% dedicated to this tournament from day one. Normally, if you've got a guy that's this hungry, they go the extra mile in the debates and come out on top.​

When did this thing start? I feel by the time it ends, it might be time to start a new one. Which is good because I probably should have gotten in this thing.

And I say JMT and nickb. No one is saying nickb, so I'm saying nickb. And I flipped a coin for the other one.

Crazy. I cant believe I beat GD for a start. And my debate with JMT is probably the best thing I've accomplished on this site - for what its' worth.

I keep on expecting my lack of knowledge to catch up with me. Can't wait to see the debate topic.

Reactions: gd
Cripes D, that OP is like, old school Sega Saturn FAQ pretty. Doesn't have some ridiculous giant ASCII picture either, nice job

I don't really care which one of you wins, just don't be boring. Here's to hoping there are debate questions that don't deal solely with post-Attitude Era WWE, or WWE for that matter.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back