Where Are They Now? - Haven

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kermit

the Frog
Killjoy.gif

HAVEN

Like a green tornado, Haven entered the WZCW and then vanished within a short amount of time. During his small stint, Haven captured the WZCW Tag Team Champions with Jonathon Hyada. The two offered fast-paced action as the team of Young Justice. However, the team is long gone in 2015. Cerberus used them as their initial stepping stone to start their historic run at the top of the tag division that they still hold the reigns of today. With evil still running rampant in WZCW, where has the green hero gone? Has he abandoned the territory he once swore to protect, or has he simply been called to serve somewhere else? I investigated the matter.

Smogtown, a city with a population of roughly 2 million people. For the last 25 years, the police force has been aided by the heroics of resident hero, Black Hawk. That was until almost a year ago when Black Hawk was called to assist the nationwide team of heroes, Hero League, on an urgent mission. In his absence, the league assigned him a replacement. That replacement was Black Hawk’s former protege, and our former WZCW superstar, Haven.

The emerald hero has performed splendidly in Black Hawk’s absence. He has aided in keeping crime at a consistently low level that the Hawk would be proud of. Just last month, Haven was applauded in the Smog Weekly for thwarting the notorious Mr. Fizz in a bank heist. I was able to catch a world with Smogtown Police Chief, and former WZCW Headquarters Head of Security, Giles Murphy. Giles took the job as police chief a month after Haven started safeguarding the city.

“Haven has really been a big help to this city. I know Black Hawk would be proud, and I am sure he will be when he returns. Don’t get me wrong, he can still be a goof, but when things get serious, there is no one I would rather trust with my life, or any other life in this city.” With the city seeming to adore the green hero, there was only one person left to meet up with.

On a cold rooftop at 2 A.M. I waited patiently for my chance to catch the busy blur of Smogtown. I felt a tap on my shoulder that made me jump. I was relieved to turn around and see the former WZCW Tag Team Champion, Haven. He greeted me with that infectious smile that graced the WZCW shows for half a year. I knew his time was precious, so I asked him the number one most important question that was on every fan’s mind. Will he ever return to WZCW?

He hesitated only for a moment, but then responded, “I love WZCW. When I was called away on an emergency assignment here, I struggled with leaving the company, as well as Hyada. He became like a brother to me. However, I only left because I knew there was those willing to fight against the bad when I left. WZCW is in good hands. For now, I am here. I love this city. I grew up on the streets and was raised in the shadows. This city is a part of who I am. I’ll be here as long as Smogtown needs me. But, never say never.”

He gave me a wink and then a wave as he dashed off the roof to go fight some more crime. For now the former WZCW hero is a beacon of hope for a polluted city, but the door on returning is not closed. Maybe one day we will see the green champion once again.

2cr0ubn.png

Website Manager
David Kerms

Credits
Banner: Killjoy
Article: Kermit

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics