Lethal Lottery 2014 Discussion: Cerberus vs. Young Justice (c) - Tag Team Titles

Ty Burna

Getting Noticed By Management
After securing the World Tag Team Titles at All or Nothing in a brutal TLC match, they now square off with their biggest rivals in Cerberus. Things have gotten deadly personal between the two teams, including Cerberus accusing Jonathan Hyada of taking illicit drugs, will this be the final battle between the two teams? Cerberus has also enlisted the aid of the beautiful but dangerous Eve Taylor, who certainly will be roaming ringside. The villains appear to have the upper hand, but the heroic team of Hyada and Haven will certainly be ready to deliver justice and keep their Tag Team Titles.

When was the last time Cerberus scored a win? In fact when has either member of the team got an individual win who's name isn't Eve Taylor? Young Justice is coming into this match with everything to lose and nothing to gain. I'd be wildly shocked if Cerberus comes away with the tag titles.

For Dynamite and Spidey, this isn't a personal attack. This is the facts cold cut, prove me wrong and shock the nation. Win the belts and shut me up.

Also, Lexi Hayes will be at ringside for Young Justice to counter the presence of Eve Taylor at ringside. Could be a moot point; could be a deciding factor. Who knows?

When was the last time Cerberus scored a win? In fact when has either member of the team got an individual win who's name isn't Eve Taylor? Young Justice is coming into this match with everything to lose and nothing to gain. I'd be wildly shocked if Cerberus comes away with the tag titles.

For Dynamite and Spidey, this isn't a personal attack. This is the facts cold cut, prove me wrong and shock the nation. Win the belts and shut me up.

Whilst I could go into detail about my own biased opinions about the matter, this is a very big factor. Ramparte/Mussel have got solid characters and can produce solid RPers but thus far, none of them have really done the job. This is their chance to show everyone why they are threatening team in this simply team vs. team match.

Young Justice are a good solid team but personally, I haven't seen anything special about them. If Cerberus cranks up the heat and they produce a solid outing, YJ aren't going to be champions post-Lottery. They really need to step up their game this round.

TL;DR - Both teams need to step up their games to take the victory.

Without having RP's to read yet, I've got to go with Young Justice to retain. Their RP's each round have been among my favorites. Kermit's have been in my top three every round Haven has been in, and Hyada keeps on improving. Cerberus are good enough to win this, the potential is there. If they really step it up, they can win. Until the RP's are up I can't go against the champs for now though. Good luck guys, can't wait to read what all four of you come up with! :)

I've thoroughly enjoyed our feud with Cerberus as they have become the E&C to our Hardy Boyz. It's always nice to have a rival, which is hard to come by in the tag team division with the mutable line-up of teams.

I already have my LL RP penned, and Darkside is cooking up something awesome, so may the best team win. :)

Also, flake off with that bias talk, Falk. ;)

I'm a little confused. I thought wins and losses didn't necessarily matter going into the match itself, and if it does I'm really curious on how Overlast's backstage interview and Kagura & Sloan's perspective RPs logically beat Ramparte's/Cerberus's RPs. I have talked with several people who generally hate reading the exact same thing twice and I agree with them. It's practically a copy and paste technique. Cerberus did it last round and there was no way in hell anybody thought it was going to win.

This isn't a personal attack on Overlast, Ech or Harthan. I have no personal beef with anyone here. But at a roleplayer's standpoint I feel originality should matter more than some invisible record.

Now that I am done bitching, Young Justice is the odds on favorite because so far they've told a consistent story all the while staying true to the individual characters. Something Cerberus has failed to do several times. It would be a genuine miracle if Dynamite and myself can paint a cohesive story that overshadows YJ's. With what we are working on at the moment, it should be damn good if not better than the reigning champs. But just out of the past RPs Kermit & Eric have done together, they're the favorites.

Falina "Red" Reznikov;4943011 said:
Also, Lexi Hayes will be at ringside for Young Justice to counter the presence of Eve Taylor at ringside. Could be a moot point; could be a deciding factor. Who knows?

Total deciding factor.

I'll go with YJ, I know they have some good stuff planned going in and I really look forward to seeing it.

All I'm saying is that if MY opponent had Lexi ringside, I wouldn't be able to concentrate for shit.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back