AoN 2014 Discussion: Tables, Ladders, & Chairs (Tag Team Titles)

Dan Severn's Moustache

Patent Pending
The tag team scene has experienced a resurgence as of late and the forerunners of this revival are the current tag-team champions, Los Magnificos Dragones, who quickly set about dominating the division. Meanwhile, Young Justice and Cerberus have had their own issues as of late, both hungry for the belts themselves in order to one-up their respective competition. However, it was decided by Vance Bateman that two members of The Elite, Showtime and Michael Winters would be added to this chaotic match. To ensure mass calamity, the tag team champions added the stipulation that the match would be competed under TLC rules. Can the champions defend their titles despite their recent issues? Can Young Justice justify their claim to the belts? Will Cerberus use their synergy to impede their opponents? Or will The Elite take WZCW by storm with a victory in this match?

This is my pick to steal the show. I love the gimmick and we have four talented teams involved. The champions on their best day can beat virtually anyone, but Young Justice and Cerberus have desired those belts. The addition of The Elite provides yet another variable. I've got the champions retaining, so we'll see if my prediction changes upon reading all of the RP's after the deadline. I can't wait for this one.

There is much to go on here. The Elite need to make their statement, Cerberus need to prove their results have nothing more than competing with bad luck because they're going against a great bunch of Rpers. YJ want to demonstrate their potential and LMD need to win this to seal their legacy.

I want Cerberus to win, I think YJ or LMD will. But with Califa in the title match, I don't think they should.

This is easily the toughest match to call without having read the RP's. Just way too much potential to give a fair prediction. It would make sense for LMD to lose, and if they do the Elite will probably take it. Just going by reputation of all parties involved.

All four teams could take the victory here.

LMD are the strong favourites as champions, considering they're the top of the division and have the longest time together as a team. Plus, Califa is competing for the World title because of his victories against the two other guys in the title match.

Cerberus & Young Justice are on equal levels: they definitely have what it takes to win the titles but they're going to need to pull out something big to do so. Both teams have got some good RPer's behind them and two members involved in each team work well together so again, equal ground.

The Elite are my wildcard pick. Showtime is arguably the greatest wrestler/RPer in our fed and he's been paired with Michael Winters, who at his peak was very solid. However, this is regarding their solo work. Winters has always been a lone wolf (until recently) and Showtime was always better at RPing by himself than he was with a teammate.

Safe money tells me to pick LMD.

Cerbs to take it. They had excellent product placement:

1.jpg

In yo face, Young Justice.

But seriously, this is looking to be a hard one to guess on for me. YJ and The Elite I think have a clear shot, but you still have LMD. Don't mean to knock my own team (pun intended), but it's hard to pick favorites with how strong RPers brought it for AoN.

Pick a side. Hopefully that side falls off of a ladder.

My money is on Cerberus or Young Justice, LMD winning would honestly be the worst option in my opinion, them being finally dethroned due to three other talented teams won't hurt them at all.

Of course The Elite are still there too and I wouldn't be surprised if they won, the two previously listed teams just felt better in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back