Whats your

Milkyway!

Hodor!
Favorite thread you've ever made?

Mine has to be "Shawn Micheals doesn't deserve to be in the hall of fame" There were great debates in that, between me, miko, some random noobs, and I don't remember who :p

In terms of workman ship, and pride. I have to say my latest HHH thread, I've put a good 15 hours into that. T_T

I'm actually being serious. Think about it. I took a concept that was completely ridiculous and I think it got 40 posts or something like that.

I actually have a couple.

This one is one that I made recently in the General Wrestling Discussion and even though it only has 4 posts ( I expected more btw) I thought it was pretty good: Non-Wrestling Talent That Deserves to be in the WWE Hall Of Fame

Others that I have made that I think were some of my best threads are:

Who is Todays Andre the Giant?
Will there ever be another Andre vs Hogan moment?
Did Owen screw Owen?
Who is Todays Hogan that was yesterdays brooklyn brawler?
My thoughts on ECW.
The most succesful superstar that was overrated

Where is that thread?

No clue, that shit was a long time ago (I think I posted it in the Smackdown! section late last year). klunderbunker could probably use his magical powers to look through my rep comments and find it though. I got rep from Papa Shango, Monkey, and Milenko for the thread. It was hardly noticed...more of a critical darling, if you will.

My 'Mizberg' thread about the Miz calling out someone else randomly to get his push...and of course the Stan Hansen thread I made. I'm surprised about how many people enjoyed The Lariat so much. And they also know that he means business. Just like in the forums.

Your favourite odd couple tag team thread I made ages ago, it celebrated such phenomenons as Haas and Rico.

I started a few in the Music section that I like. My favorite would probably be the one asking if women in rock get enough respect...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back