What's your secret shame?

I have a few Hanson ditties on my iPod.
To be fair, once Hanson came out of the boy band era, took a break and came back with new material, some of it was pretty good. And catchy as all hell. Like "I've been thinking about something". Great song. I'd post a link, but for whatever reason, it's not on YouTube. o_O (are those words even possible, in that order?)

But my biggest not so secret shame are the times I have a choice to listen to something and find myself grabbing Barry Manilow's Greatest Hits.
I don't know if I'm alone in this, but whenever I read a post, and it calls for a visual aid in my head, I immediately picture the scenario using whatever their avatar image is. Andre singing Manilow. Pretty hilarious.

This isn't really a secret shame, but I have tons of Disney movie songs on my itunes including some of the songs in the movies done by famous artists (Michael Buble "I can go the distance" from Hercules, Christina Aguilara "Reflection" from Mulan etc). But hey I love Disney what the fuck are you gonna do about it?
Whatever man, Disney classics are the shit.
[YOUTUBE]h8GUCQQZS64[/YOUTUBE]

Secret Shame would have to be either Nickelback or Creed. I always get embarrassed whenever I'm listening to them. Someone comes up and I'm like change to Metallica or Beatles, SOMETHING! lol. I love both bands, but hey not exactly thrilled about letting people know.
No. No no no no no. Not even in a thread dedicated to in-the-closet secret band crushes, is this ok. I'm sorry.

I don't think it's that awful of a thing, as the song won an Academy Award, but I have this song on my iPod, and I listen to it quite frequently. Not this version, which is annoying as hell because they talk through it, but the actual song.
[YOUTUBE]WWWTW1P8rQ[/YOUTUBE]

And...my number one confession, is that I have listened to this song about 100 times. And every time, it's still hilarious. I hate...HATE Slipknot, but this song. This. Song.
[YOUTUBE]kspPE9E1yGM[/YOUTUBE]

I don't understand why anyone would be ashamed to be caught listening to Avril or Taylor Swift in general. Sure they have made overly commercial songs over time but I like most of their non-radio oriented songs. Unless of course you were caught listening to those commercial songs *cough*Girlfriend*cough*

As for me, like most it is songs that we fell in love with as a kid and never grew out of liking them even though we should. My secret shame include the usual boyband songs and also this little band with the Pokemon song.

[YOUTUBE]foD17C0EthM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]fd44IwIpjiw[/YOUTUBE]

Listening to them now make me feel like a pedophile.

I don't understand why anyone would be ashamed to be caught listening to Avril or Taylor Swift in general. Sure they have made overly commercial songs over time but I like most of their non-radio oriented songs. Unless of course you were caught listening to those commercial songs *cough*Girlfriend*cough*

As for me, like most it is songs that we fell in love with as a kid and never grew out of liking them even though we should. My secret shame include the usual boyband songs and also this little band with the Pokemon song.

[YOUTUBE]foD17C0EthM[/YOUTUBE]
[YOUTUBE]fd44IwIpjiw[/YOUTUBE]

Listening to them now make me feel like a pedophile.

So... erm... would it... um... be wrong... to admitting to owning... ... ... this?

1285649.jpg

I still listen Ace of base The Sign Album. I love the title track and the song all that she wants. I was about 13 or 14 when it came out and I listen to it a lot for nostalgia. I will occasional Rock out to some old Backstreet Boys cds in my car to.

So... erm... would it... um... be wrong... to admitting to owning... ... ... this?

1285649.jpg

Yes it would...and I own a version of that too...SodaPoP made my ears bleed...

But while searching for those youtube video for this thread, it introduced me to Marit Larsen's work after M2M which I find quite good. Not's all bad.

I would have to say that my secret shame..and this is quite embarrassing for myself but I have not listened to all of Nickelback's albums yet..I'm their biggest fan but I still have more work to do. Chad is an amazing singer.

You realize only one member is a girl?

He wasn't calling them a "stupid girl band," he was referring to one of their bigger songs called Stupid Girl.

Used to be a Juggalo. Not really into the scene anymore, but I still listen to the music from time to time.

I also don't hate Nickelback. Or their ******ed cousin know as Theory of a Deadman.

He wasn't calling them a "stupid girl band," he was referring to one of their bigger songs called Stupid Girl.

Used to be a Juggalo. Not really into the scene anymore, but I still listen to the music from time to time.

I also don't hate Nickelback. Or their ******ed cousin know as Theory of a Deadman.

I remember when I use to be a Juggalo as well man, dang..those were some good ol times with me and my cousin, we had the make up and Nickelback blaring out, it was awesome man. Theory of a Deadman are very talented guys, they are not ******ed but more so very open minded, very good songs that they have.

After watching The Dark Knight Rises, I couldn't get this score out of my head. I listen to Gotham's Reckoning, when I'm jogging sometimes, and occasionally I'll listen to it while driving. A lot of people think Hans Zimmer isn't the same legendary composer he once was, but Zimmer can still produce a hit every now and then.

[YOUTUBE]clndZD_beQA[/YOUTUBE]

I really don't pay attention to mainstream rap music anymore. Funny thing is, I usually hate songs that focus on cars, rims, and women, and I can't stand Rick Ross, but Chevy Ridin' High grew on me eventually. Last week I finally broke down, and purchased the song from Amazon. A few of my cousins still can't believe I actually enjoy "that garbage," but Chevy Ridin' High is a guilty pleasure for me. And no, I don't own a Chevy.

[YOUTUBE]fOg0xGtgHWI[/YOUTUBE]

The Mean Street Posse was one of my favorite wrestling groups as a kid. They were hilarious, and if I remember correctly, their gimmick focused on being upper-class snobs and not being able to win a match in the WWF. I also remember them playing the roles of lackeys for Shane McMahon. I honestly can't think of another group that caused me to laugh so hard. Their entrance theme sounded like something you would listen to at the beach on a sunny day, and every now and then, I'll go to YouTube and listen to one of my favorite wrestling themes ever.

[YOUTUBE]HQ40g4I4G1A[/YOUTUBE]

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back