What's Your Home Like?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Y 2 Jake

Slightly Autistic
My house is pretty small, but there is only two of us living there. It's next door to a solicitors (A solicitors, not solicitors). It's got three floors and an attic. You cant see the bottom floor though as it's a converted basement. As soon as you walk through the front door there is the living room. Pretty basic. Just a sofa and TV. On the same floor is the kitchen and dining room. On the bottom floor is my room, my daughters room and a toilet. At the top is the DVD room and the bathroom. The DVD room has a small balcony. Which overlooks a cemetary. Why the fuck you would want to overlook a cemetary? No garden because I dont like grass. Or more specifically I dont like cutting it.

O hmmm this is very interesting. My house isnt really that big nor it is small. As soon as you walk in, that would be the living room which consist of a leather couch, another leather recliner and another reclining chair. On the Same floor there is a dining room and a Kitchen, through the kitchen there is a door and steps which leads to a basement then through out the basement is my garage. But upstairs in my house there is two bedrooms decent size and a third bedroom that is now used for storage. Also downstairs in the kitchen there is a door that leads you to outside, i have a decent size yard but i dont cut it, i am lazy and pay someone to do it.

Walk through the front door into the hall where you have door to your right into the living/dining room, door to your left into the 'utility' room lol, which is just washer and dryer, hoover and ironing board. straight ahead is a door into the kitchen, and just past the utility room door are the stairs. through the kitchen into another hallway kinda thing where you have the door into my lounge where I have my computer and TV and en suite (it used to be a disabled persons bedroom). Upstairs are the three bedrooms and toilet.

My house is fairly new, its a flat with two ground floor bedrooms a ground floor kitchen and bathroom, its all good, but thats my place, my living room has a small office where i do most of my work, i spend time with my daughter and wife most of the time and watch wrestling, oh i love wrestling

I dont own a house
I live in an apartment
pretty basic,walk throught front door,a small closet/storage in the left then its the living room w/a sofa and a tv
next to the living room is the dining room then the kitchen
the 1st bedroom is by the dining room
then theres a hall w/another small closet/storage in the left then the bathroom also on the left
after that theres two more bedrooms
one on the left and one on the right

mmm this is interesting
my house has 3 bedrooms each one with a bathroom,
it has two trees in the garden,
the living room is next to the kitchen,
the backyard isn't very big it only has a spit an space for a table,
and the tv room witch i think is the biggest room
it has a tv, all my video games and a billiard table.
that' everything it isn'y very big

Im renting a room, there's only my TV, a little wood table where i put my laptop, a futton (I got rid of my bed,it took a lot of space) the dirty clothe bin, a trash can, and a little storage for my clothes. But we have a nice pool in the back :)

my house is pretty cool, four bedrooms, only 2 people living here, yu come in through the door, theres a double garage, a living room, dining room, utility room, study.. all mod cons. pretty big garden, and quite a nice neighbourhod

My apartement is fairly small (2 bathrooms, 2 bedrooms). Once you walk in theres the kitchen to the left and you're facing the living room. There's 2 walk in closets. The dining room and study is connected with the living room.

I live with my boyfriend, who lives in a house that I call Mansion, lawls.

In Cali, very nice and BIG one of the reasons I got with him. 7 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, big basement, swimming pool INSIDE, jucuzzi whatever outside, big bathroom, fucking movie thingy in the house, loads of other shit..

4 "42 inch TV's.
An 360 in his room.
A PS3 downstairs.

Too much shit, but I'm glad I'm not poor but a rich bitch, lawls.

I live in an apartment.
It's pretty basic.
When you walk in the front door you're in the living room. We have the sofa, coffee table, recliner, a tv and a couple game systems there.
To the kitchen and the dinning room with the table that hardly get used.
If you walk straight you have my roomates room. On the left is my room and on the right is the bathroom. We both have tv's an dgame systems in our rooms plus all our guitars. My roomate jsut moved hsi desk out into the living oom with his computer, my computer is in my room. I have a couch and bed in there and some of my recording equpimnt and scattered notebooks.

My house is huge, 6 bedrooms,3 bathrooms,one huge basement,a huge walk in closet,but its still pretty crowded, 5 people live here...

Hmm..pretty cool thread. Well, I have two entrances to my house, I will go from the door that my family usually uses. From there, is a tiny entrance room, and to your left is a small closet where shoes go. Going downstairs, the first room on the left is a laundry room, the first on the right is the deep freeze room [with my sump pump], then an open area where my computer desk is, and is my main livingroom with a couch, recliner chair and a TV. Back upstairs, the first room is a kitchen, pretty basic with the table, fridge and counters. Then you move onto the hallway. The first room on the right is an open room with no lights, pretty much a storage room, but has the other entrance, a couch and a closet. The second room on the right is the 2nd main livingroom, with a couch, chair and TV that doesn't work. Then right across on the left side is the bathroom. Down the hallway at the end on the left is my parent's room [I'm almost out of my preteen age range, so don't think that I'm a 35 year old still at my parent's house], and on the right is my room. Outside we have a shed, with a 1 acre yard, and surrounding my yard is a 96 acre crop field. That's it.

2 story house. Entrance thru either the kitched or the living room. 4 bedroom and 2.5 bathrooms, dining room, computer room, laundry room and basement. I spend most of my time in here (the computer room) with my studies and other internet fun.

Well since my last post was considered LISTING instead of giving detail and marked spam..lets try this:

My house is white, its set aback from the other houses on my street. My driveway is acually in the BACK of my house which is interesting. When you open my door you have my kitchen. It has a sink, fridge, and a stove. I have cuboards...and my plates are blue:) Then you go into my dining room, there is a table with four chairs. The floor is hardwood, i dont know what kind of wood, but wood non the less. I have a living room with a 53 inch screen tv and a couch, a computer, a xbox 360, and a dvd player...WITH NO REMOTE i know...so 80's.

THEN you can do upstairs....maybe 18-19 steps. You have a bathroom...shower, sink, toilet. I have a medicine cabinet:) I have a spare bedroom with nothing but a bed in it, the walls are blue:) I would like to turn it into a game room. I have another sparebed room which i like to call the cat room, a litter box is in there with another bed...then you have MY room. The master bedroom, there is a queen size bed in there. I have a dresser with a 34inch screen tv on it:) My wonderful laptop sits on my night stand.....i have a closet....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back