whats your fav sitcom

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

PauLwaLL

i think my favorite sitcom is between boy meets world or the fresh prince both shows are mad funny... whats your fav sitcom

Yeah it is pretty old now, Woulda been out when you were born, Ended in 99 i think. Or not long b4 that

I agree with Grungy, Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom ever, no doubt about it. You Can't beat the Junior Mint Episode!!!!!

NooDLE said:
I agree with Grungy, Seinfeld is the greatest sitcom ever, no doubt about it. You Can't beat the Junior Mint Episode!!!!!

Ditto Seinfeld is a great show

NooDLE said:

Seinfeld did for sitcoms what windows did for PCs.. but i like the Vegetable Lasagna (sp?) episode better..

I always loved the episode where Kramer and Georges dad invented the BRO for men as opposed to the bra lol

My favourite sitcom is The IT Crowd, i think it's only shown in the UK though

I like the Office, but the American version sucked.

the simpsons are the shit... i also like family guy.... stuie is real funny

Absolutely Seinfeld...infact I go a little stir crazy if I don't get a Seinfeld fix at least once a week...don't matter how many times you see an episode it's still laugh out loud funny...I like the marine biologist episode...
"The sea was angry my friends...like an old man trying to return soup at a deli.."...too funny...

It’s hard to say which sitcom is my favorite since I love a lot of them. It also depends on what is airing.

My favorites throughout the years:

Happy Days
Married...with Children
Seinfeld
Rosanne
Three’s Company
Too Close for Comfort
King of Queens
Everybody Loves Raymond
The Simpsons
Laverne and Shirley
I Love Lucy
That 70’s Show
Cheers
The Cosby Show

I told you it’s too hard to choose.

Wow I completly forgot about Married with Children... But I know while I was grwoing up... Full House... That might sound corny now... But back in the day... That show owned..

the IT crowd the office king of queens Everybody loves raymond Scrubs the office 8 simple rules THE SIMPSONS family guy and american dad oh and BB7 cz tha was more like a sitcom this yr lol

I never liked Friends... This isnt my favorite sitcom but I still like it... The Osbournes... Hillarious show... Ozzy is the man... He's all fucked up tho.. Thats what drugs do to ya I guess...

I think Curb Your Enthusiasm is the funniest shit ever. I can't wait for more new episodes.

scalizi said:
I think Curb Your Enthusiasm is the funniest shit ever. I can't wait for more new episodes.

That is another good one I like when Larry gets pissed at the weather man cuz he thinks he lied and said it was going to rain just so he could have the whole golf course to himself lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back