What's With The Inconsistency (Brock Lesnar/Rock/Crowd Reactions)?

First and Foremost on the subject of why Brock came back. It isn't financial. He made a TON of money with UFC and is set. He came back b/c he loves the spotlight. I honestly believe it's easy as that. And as for why he left UFC, it wasn't because he sucked. His body let him down. Watch the fight with the roid monger Overeem and you can see that he takes some big shots to his gut(where he's had a ton of intestine removed due to a disease he has) and he winces and goes down. If Lesnar never had that health issue come up, he'd still be dominating the Heavyweight division.

I love the Rock and I love Brock but I don't think there should be more animosity for Brock than Rock. Brock left because he was bored. He wanted to try something new and went off to do it. As for Rock, he lost some respect when he went "mainstream" and changed his name completely to Dwayne Johnson. I believe he also made the statement he did that because he didn't want to be associated with wrestling and wanted to be his own man. A lot of people saw that as a smack to the face. Simple as that. And guys in the locker room are mad b/c they think that they deserve these pushes when to be honest, most of the young guys suck.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back