What's up with the AMC/Dish Network feud?

Death Before Disco

Little Jimmy's Imaginary Friend
I'm a Dish Network subscriber, and as I was flipping through the program guide a few days ago, I couldn't find AMC anywhere. I checked around online, and discovered that apparently there's a big contract dispute between AMC and Dish right now. I think IFC and Sundance are connected with AMC too. Can anyone shed any more light on this situation? I hope it gets resolved soon, because I'm gonna turn into a ravenous beast if I can't watch the new season of The Walking Dead. :banghead:

I'm a Dish Network subscriber, and as I was flipping through the program guide a few days ago, I couldn't find AMC anywhere. I checked around online, and discovered that apparently there's a big contract dispute between AMC and Dish right now. I think IFC and Sundance are connected with AMC too. Can anyone shed any more light on this situation? I hope it gets resolved soon, because I'm gonna turn into a ravenous beast if I can't watch the new season of The Walking Dead. :banghead:

These things happen with providers like Dish & DirecTV, it seems like, every year. I remember last year with DirecTV & FX right in the middle of SOA's season, & there was a chance that DirecTV was going to drop FX unless they agreed to a new contract or something, which would have meant DirecTV customers would not have been able to see the last few episodes of SOA last year. I know that you can go to this site if you want Dish to keep AMC.

http://www.keepamcnetworks.com/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back