What's up with Bobby Heenan being on TNA?

djmalachi

Getting Noticed By Management
I just watched TNA's weekly show and they showed Bobby Brode talking to Bobby Heenan in a limo about possibly using his services. Does this mean that TNA are trying to bring Heenan in to play some manager role. That would be meesed up with him having throat cancer and also I personal think as I have posted in a earlier thread that I think he would be a great RAW GM. Everybody's thoughts??????

Shouldnt this be in the TNA thread?

as for the topic... Um Heanen had throat cancer.. He can barly talk.. I definatly dont think Raw GM is good for him...

Just to clarify that Heenan has beat the throat cancer and no longer has the condition. He does struggle to talk though and it is very hard to make sense of some of the things that he says, he remains comprehendable for the most part. As a Raw GM i doubt it. As a manager I think he still can contribute something to the sport, considering that it is a less demanding role, especially on his throat. I too would like to ask if this belongs in the TNA thread. It seems more like a Raw GM discussion. But still I would love to see him in TNA.

As far as Heenan becoming Raw GM and/or Heenan becoming a manager in TNA happen, neither one of these 2 will happen. It is well known that Heenan retired from managing in 1991 and has only made a small handful of appearances at ringside since.

The only reason he is at TNA is because he lives in Tampa, which is basically an hour drive to Orlando. He may be under a WWE Legends Deal Contract, but he isn't restricted on making appearances elsewhere. Obviously, working for TNA in a regular capactity would put a strain on his WWE relationship, which I'm sure he doesn't want to do anyway. Basically, it was done for fun to spark rumors like this. Same thing was done with Sherri, which I don't believe has aired yet.

Heenan was the best manager during the 80's I think if he returned it would be a shame because he could never be as entertaining as he was then. Heenan used to gain so much heat it was unbeliavable and he even managed to have a decent match with The Ultimate Warrior.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back