What's Next For R-Truth?

CenaSux4Life78

Pre-Show Stalwart
Okay, we all know that "Awesome Truth" no longer exists, and Truth is on a 30 day suspension. What do you think will happen with Truth when he comesback? Will he keep his current heel gimmick, or return a face to confront Miz?

It is logical that he would comeback to confront Miz, especially after the SCF on RAW Monday. But, in a report I read this morning, creative may be putting Miz back in the WWE title picture. Could we possibly see a triple threat in the near future? Miz vs Truth vs Punk?

Basically, with the report of Miz going back into the title picture, will creative just forget the Awesome Split, or will they build a fued out of that, while keeping Miz in a title picture?

Although I generally hate triple threat matches. This seems logical. You have Truth pissed at Miz after Raw Monday night. You have Miz who wants to be WWE champ again as well. You take it to RR, and have your 3 way there. I think it would be most logical.

What do you all think? Would this be a smart move, or even a logical move creativly?

Can truth even get his push back after his suspension? wwe is not gonna wait till truth to come back to resume the storyline. Hes not some mega star heel thus wwe can afford to move on to another guy like ziggler. There are plenty of guys in the back waiting for a push.

william regals got suspended and look what happened?
morrison got injured and totally lose his steam, if he had any. Truth capitalized and took over his spot

Depending on how they work with The Miz on Monday, I could see Awesome Truth getting back together once Truth returns. Miz could be in a match, about to lose when Truth comes out and makes the save. He apologizes for hitting Miz first, saying that the SCF was warranted because he provoked Miz first. They then get their tag belt push.

Then again, he could come back and join Vickie's stable and team with Swagger. They better not turn Truth face because if they do, he'll just be officially a comedy character.

Knowing the E, they could go several directions with this. I think the most obvious, would be to have R-Truth cost Miz the title when it looks like he is about to win the title all his own. The first seed of this fued will be planted when Miz throws Truth under the bus during his next promo, stating that he's been holding him back for far to long (ain't that the truth). But the two of them will probably work things out, so to speak, but both men never forgetting what took place on Raw. If they chose to TRUELY seperate the two, then I don't know what's next for Ron. As a singles competior, he's a joke, which is why they teamed him up with Miz in the first place, to try and get him over, and for the most part I think they accomplished that, with the help of his crazy gimmick. But on his own, with a suspension holding him back, I don't see a very bright future for Mr. Killings moving forward.

I'd personally like R-Truth to come back as a face & start a feud with the Miz & maybe even get in the WWE Title picture,also just to keep Punk busy until WM28,since Stone Cold said he would like to wrestle Punk at WM28 that would be great imagine double main event:

The Rock Vs John Cena

WWE Championship
CM Punk(c) Vs Stone Cold Steve Austin

All that aside I think they'll place Truth in Main Events just to keep Miz busy & Punk.When I don't know uhh Jeff Hardy was suspended in '08 it only took him 3 months to be in the main event with Triple H & not long after that rising to the top of the WWE by becoming top babyface & champion,but Truth doesn't have as much charisma as Hardy so I don't know Truth just got in the Main Event picture they might do what they did to Morrison to him.
We'll see how it all plays out

R-Truth became an entertaining character during this heel run and too bad that he got suspended. There's a possibility that this suspension could do a number on him and put him back at the sphere of irrelevancy or be placed with Miz in a Triple Threat title showdown at a later PPV(Most likely at the Royal Rumble; He won't be winning it of course).

The WWE however, won't necessarily lose anything even if they do put R-Truth back to irrelevancy however I do hope that there's an immediate continuation(That will lead to a closure) at least of what happened last RAW when R-Truth returns. I mean, we've already seen some stupid random-dropping of storylines i.e. Nexus burying the Undertaker with the latter ain't doin' shit about it, Anonymous RAW GM, New Nexus,etc.

Whatever the case is, I do hope that he doesn't get "de-pushed" that hard or at all.

I'd like to see R Truth and Morrison form a heel tag team. Then they could challenge Air Boom and Hunico and Epico. I wouldn't mind seeing Tyson Kidd and someone else like maybe Sin Cara since there is no cruiserweight title, might as well put all this talent to good use, while bringing some importance back to the tag titles, and hopefully someone will change those belts.

He will probably jobbed out after returning from the suspension. People who get suspended typically dont get any real pushes. But, you never know.

Truth sealed his fate with this violation. I can see him coming back as a face to confront the Miz, which would be a smart idea. Miz will need something to do before going after Punk's title. However the feud will be very one sided and Miz will squash his former ally like a bug. Truth will turn into the biggest joke on Raw since Santino with his little jimmy routine. They should keep him around for that because it is hilarious, but I see Truth getting demoted pretty far down the card, if not future endeavoured.

Too bad that Truth had to blow away his push. He was interesting for the first time in his career and he got suspended. His future does not look really bright. He will probably get into a feud with Miz, get squashed, and float rather aimlessly in the mid-card.

As per LordsOfPain, the creative wants to turn him face:

Vince is turning R-Truth babyface when he returns in part because he sees great potential in Little Jimmy merchandise. Truth's turn is also being done because Vince feels RAW only has two over babyfaces, John Cena and CM Punk, and if one of them gets hurt then the depth would be worse than it is now.

That could be fine. Truth really improved over the past six months. I loved the work he did. The Little Jimmy stuff is absolutely hilarious. It's racist as all get-out, his character of a paranoid, dumb black man. BUT, he's embracing it. I just wish he understood how to put a match together, because his moveset is fantastic.

Too bad that Truth had to blow away his push. He was interesting for the first time in his career and he got suspended. His future does not look really bright. He will probably get into a feud with Miz, get squashed, and float rather aimlessly in the mid-card.

As per LordsOfPain, the creative wants to turn him face:
Two over babyfaces, huh?

The crowd chants "We Want Ryder" when the fucking Rock is in the ring and Vince doesn't consider that to be "over"?

Granted, I get that Ryder has to tweak his routine a bit to be taken seriously as a main player. But it's clear that the potential is there, and I see no good reason why he shouldn't be pushed as the number three babyface until Rey returns. The heel side doesn't have all that much depth, either. Both of Del Rio's title runs flopped and Swagger has lost all his momentum. That leaves Miz and Ziggler if Truth turns.

I would enjoy seeing Truth as a face with his current gimmick, but I don't think it's something that's needed right now. And I also don't like how WWE always sees a turn as their quick fix when there isn't "depth" on one side or the other. How about creating depth by pushing people? They have guys like Riley who got over and then got washed away due to a lack of consistent booking. The possibilities are there already.

I would hope that Truth can get back into the thick of things. I hate seeing Awesome Truth split up because they had a great thing going and it really helped to elevate Truth. I wasn't really too pleased with how SSeries ended, but I think the match they were a part of just elevated them that much more.
I'd like Awesome Truth win the tag titles at a ppv, defend them a few times, enter the Royal Rumble, then defend the titles, lose them and as a result of that loss then start feuding against each other. It's been done but I think these two could really make it work. I'm also a little skeptical as too why separate them before they win the tag titles ? I mean if they were to win the belts they could help the tag division and make that entertaining again. I know they are decent enough to work as singles but they really found lightning in a bottle with them as a tag team, it makes a lot of sense to keep them together and bring the team to the highest level they can reach as a unit and that means (for me at least) winning the tag titles.

I'd also like to see Miz face Punk a few times to see how well they work together. I think Miz is too valuable to Raw, especially as a heel, to be left out of the title picture (tag, IC, US, or heavyweight) for too long.

Why was he suspended? This is horrible because his footing was already slippery but I think the fans will remember him An that will serve as a counterweight to the brass trying to dePush him. If they turn him face I wont watch him anymore. The two need to unite and miz needs to help him get the title on SD.. he's gonna lose steam though..

Hmmm what do i see r-truth doing after the split from muz and after his suspension.. I see him in the unemployment line or going back to the joke of a company tna or impact wrestling whatever they call it these days.. R-truth gets given opportunity after opportunity and he keeps screwing up.. if he honestly thinks he'll ever be a world champion then he must still be high from the dope he was smoking.. He is going to go from wrestling the rock to future endeavored within the next 2 months and thats the truth the whole truth and nothin but the truth you dig jimmy

It is logical that he would comeback to confront Miz, especially after the SCF on RAW Monday. But, in a report I read this morning, creative may be putting Miz back in the WWE title picture.

Truth and Miz could be an interesting side story line heading into Elimination Chamber, assuming he is back by then, have them fude on the mic and on twitter i guess (am i going to have to get one of those now?) but keep them appart physically untill the chamber match its self have one illiminate the other (what), dont what me, then have them have a bit of a blow out match on TV the following night and get them ready for their mainia fudes

Hmmm what do i see r-truth doing after the split from muz and after his suspension..
I'm imagining "Muz" to be the Miz's alter-ego, dressed up as the Wizard of Oz. Am I wrong?

I see him in the unemployment line
Where is this fucking "unemployment line" every is always talking about? Maybe unemployment is freaking high in this country because nobody is looking for a job. They're all just standing around in a line!

or going back to the joke of a company tna or impact wrestling whatever they call it these days..
I'll save you the trouble of doing the hard detective work Ace... The company's name is Total Nonstop Action Wrestling (or TNA for the un-scholarly folk in attendance), and their weekly episodic television program is called "Impact Wrestling". I hardly think getting 1,000,000 people to watch your product every week is a joke...

R-truth gets given opportunity after opportunity and he keeps screwing up.. if he honestly thinks he'll ever be a world champion then he must still be high from the dope he was smoking..
This is his first offense against the WWE wellness policy, and to be specific he was smoking synthetic marijuana. Some of the more brilliant minds in this world have been regular pot smokers. Don't be ignorant... People have been accused of far worse in the WWE and risen to far greater heights in spite of it. If they have enough faith to put him into the ring with the Rock, there is no way this first-time offensive will get an extremely talented, over, regularly-healthy Superstar fired.

He is going to go from wrestling the rock to future endeavored within the next 2 months and thats the truth the whole truth and nothin but the truth you dig jimmy
Punctuation. You're doing it wrong. My name is not Jimmy, ya dig? It's cute that you think you're clever for using his catchphrase against him though...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back