• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

What's next for Dolph Ziggler?

Where has he been the last few weeks? Since the night Vince came back, I don't remember him being on tv at all. He's just another character with a weird name that made a brief splash and is now off the radar. He might pop up here or there and do something, but I don't think it'll be anything serious. Maybe be fed to Punk after a short feud, but other than that, he's not much special. he's not bad, but he's far from great.

I honestly don't see much coming from Dolph Ziggler to be honest. They need to play up on his gimmick a little, he's sort of a narcissist character at the moment, so they need to play up on it, have him say a few more words than "Hey I'm Dolph Ziggler." Have him tell us why we should give a crap what his name is.

Secondly, really, what's with the name? Dolph Ziggler doesn't sound the name of a guy who is gonna go very far. Sounds like a comedic jobber's name in my opinion. I say call him by his name Nic Nemeth or whatever he's called, it sounds more serious.

RAW needs a some more mid-card names, since right now all we have right now is Kofi Kingston, CM Punk, Miz, and Morrison who are actually entertaining. We need more young up and comers who can put on decent matches, so far Ziggler proved he can put on a decent match. Give him some more TV time both in the ring and out of the ring, and see where it goes. At this point though, he's kinda getting lost on RAW. I don't see him on ECW though, he doesn't look like he'd fit in for some reason.

Dolph Ziggler has potential to be a main event star
hes young and hes a great in ring performer but wwe have used him in some terrible ways.

first he was chavo guerreros golf caddy when chavo went through the Kerwin White stages
Then he was one of the spirit squad members who were DXs bitches just to get dx over for their return and to get the whole comedy scene
and now hes dolph ziggler a guy who introduces himself to people

Dolph Ziggler is nothing more than a comedy wrestler. But he's in good company because out of all the comedy wrestlers over the years there have been about two that were actually amusing.

What's next for him? Nothing serious. He'll be lucky if he makes it back on PPV again this year, he'll be even luckier if he survives the year with his job.

Y 2 Jake ur right man hes a comedy wrestler but i dont see whats funny about him just introducing himself lol

hes a stepping stone to superstars on their way to the top and all hes going to do is job top stars to make them look better than what they already are

Y 2 Jake ur right man hes a comedy wrestler but i dont see whats funny about him just introducing himself lol

hes a stepping stone to superstars on their way to the top and all hes going to do is job top stars to make them look better than what they already are

Beating Dolph Ziggler isn't going to help nobody. He didn't even get a minor run before he started losing. He lost in his first TV match under the gimmick.

What is beating somebody who always get's beat going to do for a wrestler? He might well be a former World Tag Team Champion, but you're not supposed to know that. Dolph Ziggler is supposed to be new, he's an enigma to you. Or so WWE hope.

It's actually better for people to beat the likes of Val Venis, Tommy Dreamer & Funaki. Because while they didn't or don't win much, they have in the past and they have history. Even if it is a worthless Cruiserweight title reign.

I'm willing to give Dolph Ziggler a little more time before completely writing him off. I mean his look isn't that bad and from what I saw he looked okay against Batista..at least he was allowed to get some decent offence in. Okay so the name is pathetic but it is recognizable and the way he introduces himself to everyone is kinda getting him over I feel because it annoys people and they seem to boo him when he's on TV. Who knows, maybe he is destined to play the comedic role but I've certainly seen a lot worse.....although having not been used on TV for a couple of weeks indicates the WWE are already fed up with the gimmick.

Oh and to MDPUNK you could at least get his name right, I mean we have heard it pretty much every week.

LOL :icon_razz: my bad. That makes me look like an idiot hehehe, sorry.

Look, i like the guy and his wrestling ability but hate the name and the catchphrase. It is probably my least favourite thing on WWE at the moment (apart from maybe the kisscam - WTF? glad it hasnt been on for a while).

His wrestling is good, just really dont like the way Dolph (right?) Ziggler is being shown, lame phase and name...

Let's see, horrible name, average look, above average ring skills.. Something can be made of him, but I can't see him winning the WWE title with the name Dolph Ziggler. Call him DZ or something.

And building upon what was being said on page 1, I agree he shouldn't be rushed at all. The only belt you should be given when you're young is the tag belts, because it increases exposure without you having to bore the crowd the entire duration of the match. If you give him the belt, and build him as heel, then you compromise his actual ability as young heels should have some cheap avenue as to winning it. He can be transferred to face rather seamlessly in which case we'd get behind him behind the screwee instead.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back